Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 10:43 AM

Default I don't understand all the fighting, and why people keep accusing BlueAngle of being a narc

can't we all just get along :-( :-( :-( :-(

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: I don't understand all the fighting, and why people keep accusing BlueAngle of being a narc

Looks like she's banned
Old 10-25-2005, 10:58 AM

Default Re: I don't understand all the fighting, and why people keep accusing BlueAngle of being a narc

what did she do????

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 11:01 AM

Weird as Torchithill -not torchlithill- is going on about no one being allowed to post anonymously and we are being tracked? Is it possible some one is interfering with the site.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:18 AM

Rumour has it she put her nose where it didn't belong. Seems like most of us are just as nosey. I think I smell a rat.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Rumour has it she put her nose where it didn't belong. Seems like most of us are just as nosey. I think I smell a rat.
and where was that?? :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 08:43 PM

Wow...such intrigue...

Na, BA just chucked a sook...as we do :-?

She was half the problem and should have stopped replying to the trolling.

If torchithill has a problem he should explain it instead of rabbiting on like a raving loony.

I hope it's not the other torchlithill as he seemed a nice guy.

Whatever...all this bullshit about I.P's...anyone with some nous can do it and certainly the intelligence agencies can do it so big deal.

And so what...someone's got you're I.P? They have a number and the address of your I.P. Big deal. They'll then need a search warrent to demand the details of the I.P's customer.

And even if they could...what then? Assassination squads at dawn? Give me a fucking break.

This is a two bit forum with a few regular posting members with a religious twist of it's own. The biggest idiot was banned. And RIGHTLY so!

I prefered the foul language and semi debate of yesteryear with the arch villian FREE MASON BOY and others...