Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-27-2007, 09:14 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 627
Default Autism


??


Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-02-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2007, 09:28 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

autism is a very strange disorder, indeed the symptoms vary from person to person, although my guess is that it begins to form in the creation stage of the fetus (baby) meaning that the neurological process is somehow not able to complete itself in the formation of the baby.


there are many factors to blame, environment, vaccines from the mother, diet and nutrition, and even the very air we breathe.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-27-2007, 10:03 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
autism is a very strange disorder, indeed the symptoms vary from person to person, although my guess is that it begins to form in the creation stage of the fetus (baby) meaning that the neurological process is somehow not able to complete itself in the formation of the baby.


there are many factors to blame, environment, vaccines from the mother, diet and nutrition, and even the very air we breathe.
Your guess is that AUTISM is formed in the creation stage of the fetus through vaccinations that the mother received and NOT the father.

Why not the father?

You also believe there are outside influencing factors once the fetus is is born such as diet, nutrition and the air we breathe.

If this is the case, why has AUTISM been predicted to afflict 1 in 150 children in the future, but not in the past?

Why would it be due to vaccinations the mother received?

Are they tainted?

Why diet, nutrition, air we breathe now and not in the past?

Are they tainted?
>>>Your guess is that AUTISM is formed in the creation stage of the fetus through vaccinations that the mother received and NOT the father.

Why not the father?<<<

just my guess!


>>>You also believe there are outside influencing factors once the fetus is is born such as diet, nutrition and the air we breathe.

If this is the case, why has AUTISM been predicted to afflict 1 in 150 children in the future, but not in the past?<<<


the entire american medical asociation is quackery! thus nothing they say can be trusted with any degree. if they predict those numbers it's because the chemtrails have increased, and the vaccines are becoming more lethal (secretly.)

remember, they want depopulation period!


it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure out the world is going to hell in a handbasket!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2007, 10:27 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

it's past your bedtime...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2007, 10:51 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Really? What would my bedtime be if I were a "little girl?"

the real blue angel knocks off the computer at 12 midnight.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2007, 11:01 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but there isn't anyone who can come close to being a "BlueAngel" imposter.

Not even CLOSE!
sure there is, it's U!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-27-2007, 11:12 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

i can prove your not Blue Angel. a few simple questions, and the real you will show their colors.

however I'm not going to waste my time, after all, this is the internet, and one never knows who they are communicating with.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2007, 11:23 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

look here person, I know who you are without you knowing it, hows that! and you are not the original BA, you may think you are, however you are delusional!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-27-2007, 11:37 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
look here person, I know who you are without you knowing it, hows that! and you are not the original BA, you may think you are, however you are delusional!
YOU KNOW WHO I AM WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT!!

How so?

Are you a programmer from the past?

Oh, there's that word THEY love......

DELUSIONAL!!!!

Good night, sweetie!

It's been a whale of a time.
afraid of the word "delusional" hey there...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2007, 11:46 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: AUTISM

A synopsis of converstion with BA...


I don't think the "boogeyman" is after you anymore.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Autism Documentaries - Treatment, Prevention, Awareness madthumbs Share the knowledge 0 07-02-2006 12:48 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.