Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Are all Police Officers Criminals?

Are all government spies criminals? rushdoony
-----------------------------------------

Are all police officers criminals?

Can someone be a police officer and not be a criminal? It might have been possible in nineteenth century America for a policeman to do his job without violating anyone's rights. When the first police department was established in New York City in 1847, policemen were political appointees. In those days, the police officers were unsupervised, and they exercised their own discretion in deciding which laws to enforce. They could fight exclusively against crime if they chose to.
In recent years, however, the police have become more regulated, and they are more often assigned to enforce laws that require them to violate the rights of citizens. This does not mean that policemen were better in the nineteenth century. On the contrary, they were often corrupt and violent bullies. However, unlike modern police officers, policemen in the nineteenth century were not required to spend their time committing crimes. Modern policemen not only commit crimes by enforcing laws against voluntary exchanges, they aggravate the conditions that lead citizens to commit real crimes. The war on those who use illegal drugs is the prime example of this.

The great demand for these drugs and the severe penalties imposed for getting caught trading illegal drugs have driven the prices up. The high prices have led many users to commit real crimes to support their habits. This leads some people to think that drugs cause crime and that we need to redouble our efforts to stop drug traffic. All of this means that police officers today spend a lot of their time trying to suppress drug traffic, which means they contribute directly and indirectly to the crime rate. By arresting people for buying, selling, or possessing drugs, policemen violate the rights of drug traffickers and break the peace. The policemen's crimes against drug dealers raise the costs of drugs and indirectly cause more drug users to steal.

The dramatic increase in the number of laws that violate basic rights has made it virtually impossible for a police officer to perform his job without being a criminal. More important than this is the fact that, regardless of the particular laws being enforced, the way police officers enforce the laws is basically unjust.

What do police officers do when they suspect someone has committed a crime? They arrest him, which means they take him by brute force to the police station or the local jail, which means they kidnap him. Then a judge decides how much ransom to charge. If the prisoner cannot come up with the ransom (called bail), a police officer locks the prisoner in a cell until his trial. In preparation for the trial, the police commit other crimes on behalf of the court and sometimes on behalf of the defendant. The police serve subpoenas on witnesses for the prosecution and on witnesses for the defense. This is a crime, because it entails threatening to kidnap and imprison peaceful people if they refuse to participate in the trial. Another crime backed up by the police force is jury selection. When a prospective juror is told to appear at the courthouse, he receives a threat of arrest. The threat usually comes in the mail, but if the individual is bold enough to disobey the order to appear at the courthouse, police officers might kidnap him and put him in jail. Threatening to commit serious crimes such as kidnapping and imprisonment is an integral part of being a police officer today. Consequently, we should avoid this criminal profession.
http://royhalliday.home.mindspring.com/c10.htm#10.2

Old 10-29-2005, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Are all Police Officers Criminals?

I was busted for a rather large pot growing operation.

As 15 coppers trolled through my house I began to have the wierdest feeling of being violated. That strangers were in my house and I had the urge to say..."would you mind leaving now".

When i spent 8 days on remand in a maximum security jail I had another "peak experience". As I walked round and round the oval I suddenly felt the obvious most acutely...i had lost my 'liberty'. I was confined to a specific area and if i tried to leave i would be physically stopped, even shot. No one at that jail gave a stuff about what i'd done in fact a few said they hoped I made a decent amount of cash. Even so, despite no one giving a stuff about what I had done, the invisible State had deemed me worthy of locking up. Little old harmless me. The 'invisible' state. I was just a number...no one actually gave a toss about me personally and yet they would shoot me if they had to because the State said I was a criminal for growing a plant. In fact when i was released on a 2 year good behaviour bond the security gaurds at the court cheered...it was quite surreal.

By the way, anyone who says jail is'nt a deterent has'nt been to jail.

It is also a 'crime school'. Just like Johnny Depp in 'Blow', i went in with a bachelor of marijuana and could have come out with a pHD in heroin and meth. I was invited to lunch by a few "i pay $5000 a day cash for my Queens Council" gangsters. They like smart drug dealers.

Sending young people to jail for non violent drug offences is insane. A big mistake.

We should perhaps ponder why it is people will part with large sums of money to escape the 'reality' that surrounds.

As a side note...they were helicoptering in the captain of a Columbian ship that imported a few TONS of Coke. He got a MINIMUM of 20 years! 20 years for making Judges, lawyers, doctors and stock brokers happy for a few hours! Imagine!

As a Registered Nurse who has worked in Emergency Departments and seen the day in day out chaos of alcohol and cigarettes, the drug laws are completely ridiculous.

As to what the final answer is I do not know...just say no? :-D
Old 10-29-2005, 11:56 AM

A solution to the drug issue
would be to relegalise the production
and consumption of all drugs.

Eventually you would have quality
drugs on the market.
The equivalent of a good
bottle of wine purchased
in a safe environment
as opposed to "bathtub gin"
made during prohibition in the forest,
that could make you blind,
easily overdose, loaded with dirty impurities,
subject to being beaten up and robbed.
You see how the State Police
are the real criminals for
playing a major role in the
destruction of society?

Also it helps to have a father
at home encouraging good moral character
and behavior,
instead of a broken
home, a female-headed household.
And that home was created by
burdensome State taxation of fathers,
and State monopoly enforcement
( extortion ) of a cartel currency
company that constantly
dilutes and legally counterfeits
the money supply, raising the
cost of goods and services
that fathers need to provide
for their families.
-----------------------------------------
Should We Re-Legalize Drugs?

Libertarians, like most Americans, demand to be safe at home and on the streets. Libertarians would like all Americans to be healthy and free of drug dependence. But drug laws don't help, they make things worse.

The professional politicians scramble to make names for themselves as tough anti-drug warriors, while the experts agree that the "war on drugs" has been lost, and could never be won. The tragic victims of that war are your personal liberty and its companion, responsibility. It's time to consider the re-legalization of drugs.

The Lessons of Prohibition
In the 1920's, alcohol was made illegal by Prohibition. The result: Organized Crime. Criminals jumped at the chance to supply the demand for liquor. The streets became battlegrounds. The criminals bought off law enforcement and judges. Adulterated booze blinded and killed people. Civil rights were trampled in the hopeless attempt to keep people from drinking.

When the American people saw what Prohibition was doing to them, they supported its repeal. When they succeeded, most states legalized liquor and the criminal gangs were out of the liquor business.

Today's war on drugs is a re-run of Prohibition. Approximately 40 million Americans are occasional, peaceful users of some illegal drug who are no threat to anyone. They are not going to stop. The laws don't, and can't, stop drug use.

Organized Crime Profits
Whenever there is a great demand for a product and government makes it illegal, a black market always appears to supply the demand. The price of the product rises dramatically and the opportunity for huge profits is obvious. The criminal gangs love the situation, making millions. They kill other drug dealers, along with innocent people caught in the crossfire, to protect their territory. They corrupt police and courts. Pushers sell adulterated dope and experimental drugs, causing injury and death. And because drugs are illegal, their victims have no recourse.

Crime Increases
Half the cost of law enforcement and prisons is squandered on drug related crime. Of all drug users, a relative few are addicts who commit crimes daily to supply artificially expensive habits. They are the robbers, car thieves and burglars who make our homes and streets unsafe.

An American Police State
Civil liberties suffer. We are all "suspects", subject to random urine tests, highway check points and spying into our personal finances. Your property can be seized without trial, if the police merely claim you got it with drug profits. Doing business with cash makes you a suspect. America is becoming a police state because of the war on drugs.

America Can Handle Legal Drugs
Today's illegal drugs were legal before 1914. Cocaine was even found in the original Coca-Cola recipe. Americans had few problems with cocaine, opium, heroin or marijuana. Drugs were inexpensive; crime was low. Most users handled their drug of choice and lived normal, productive lives. Addicts out of control were a tiny minority.

The first laws prohibiting drugs were racist in origin -- to prevent Chinese laborers from using opium and to prevent blacks and Hispanics from using cocaine and marijuana. That was unjust and unfair, just as it is unjust and unfair to make criminals of peaceful drug users today.

Some Americans will always use alcohol, tobacco, marijuana or other drugs. Most are not addicts, they are social drinkers or occasional users. Legal drugs would be inexpensive, so even addicts could support their habits with honest work, rather than by crime. Organized crime would be deprived of its profits. The police could return to protecting us from real criminals; and there would be room enough in existing prisons for them.

Try Personal Responsibility
It's time to re-legalize drugs and let people take responsibility for themselves. Drug abuse is a tragedy and a sickness. Criminal laws only drive the problem underground and put money in the pockets of the criminal class. With drugs legal, compassionate people could do more to educate and rehabilitate drug users who seek help. Drugs should be legal. Individuals have the right to decide for themselves what to put in their bodies, so long as they take responsibility for their actions.

From the Mayor of Baltimore, Kurt Schmoke, to conservative writer and TV personality, William F. Buckley, Jr., leading Americans are now calling for repeal of America's repressive and ineffective drug laws. The Libertarian Party urges you to join in this effort to make our streets safer and our liberties more secure.
http://www.lp.org/issues/relegalize.html
( this link now gone. lp.org infiltrated )rushdoony
Old 10-29-2005, 12:17 PM

FREDERICTON (CP) - Police in New Brunswick say the seizure of more than 40,000 marijuana plants in the past few days is proof that Asian crime lords are moving their operations east.

Raids in the rural New Brunswick communities of Adamsville, Fredericton Junction and Millville this week have uncovered large marijuana grow operations and resulted in the arrests of five people.

The raid in Adamsville, near Moncton, N.B., netted over 20,000 plants - one of the largest outdoor grow-op seizures in Canadian history.

Add to that a recent bust in Torbrook, N.S., where 9,000 marijuana plants were taken and RCMP officials say it adds up to a major geographical shift for Asian organized crime.

"We call it the green tide," said RCMP Staff. Sgt. Bob Power at a Fredericton news conference on Thursday.

"We've seen a proliferation of marijuana grow-ops move from West to East over the past three to five years."

Power said the RCMP investigation of the New Brunswick grow-ops will involve individuals in other Canadians cities as well as in Hong Kong and mainland China.

"These organizations have links right back to Asian countries," he said.

Two of the five people arrested are the subject of Immigration Canada investigations. The Chinese nationals are both under deportation orders.

Power said it's likely Asian crime families have been driven to provinces like New Brunswick and Nova Scotia because of intensive law enforcement in the West.

He said it's expected more fields will be discovered in New Brunswick.

Police consider British Columbia, Quebec and Ontario the top three provinces for grow-ops. In Ontario, police estimate the illegal grow houses bring in $12.7 billion a year in revenue.

The RCMP in Fredericton is appealing to the public for help in identifying suspicious activities, in rural areas and in suburban homes - another favorite location for the illegal marijuana operations.

Power said he has been in contact with NB Power to ask the utility to watch for unusual electricity consumption patterns.

As well, realtors in the province are asked to be on the look-out for foreigners anxious to buy large tracts of land in remote areas.

He said the grow-ops are hard to stop.

"The potential for profits is extremely high, the risk of detection is relatively low and the punitive measures are not an issue for organized crime," he said.

The biggest overall seizure ever in Canada was 25,000 plants taken after police found a huge marijuana grow-op inside a former Molson brewery near Barrie, Ont. last year.

While the grow-ops have been moving East, they also have been heading north in Ontario where pot growers are taking advantage of rural opportunities.

More than 21,000 marijuana plants were seized earlier this summer from behind a home in Iroquois Falls, Ont., about 70 kilometres northeast of Timmins.

"We're seeing a trend where we see grow operators across the province move further north, and increase in size," Det.-Insp. Frank Elbers of the Ontario Provincial Police said after the Timmins raid.

"The most alarming thing is the size of the grows we're seeing."

Elbers said he wouldn't be surprised to find that the trend, now so noticeable in Ontario, is also prevalent in Quebec.

Power said profits from grow-ops are used to fuel other crimes, such as the smuggling of illegal aliens and firearms.

He said that although Asian crime gangs are linked to the most recent grow-op discoveries in New Brunswick, traditional organized crime, Eastern European mobs and motorcycle gangs are also involved in the lucrative business.

"It is a symptom of a much larger problem that the police have identified not only in New Brunswick but across Canada," Power said.

"It is the safety of our homes and our communities here that concerns the police and should concern all citizens, safety from organized crime."

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/Marijuana/2005/09/15/1218715-cp.html
Old 10-29-2005, 01:36 PM

Slightly straying from topic, grocery stores keep tabs of when you buy tobacco or alcohol with those club cards so if you get in traffic accident or something, that purchase will be used against you in court.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-29-2005, 08:26 PM

RUSH:

As for the legalization of drugs in general. I agree in principal that people have the right to put in their bodies what they want as long as they do not hurt other people. However, their are some drugs which are just too damn addictive and must be kept off the street.

Take the epidemic of beautiful PURE crystal Meth Amphetamine doing the rounds in Oz at the moment and according to my ex in Canada, in your area too. This stuff cannot be allowed to proliferate. It is SOOOOOOOOOOO addictive and leads EASILY to psychosis and all sorts of whacky behaviour which to be quite frank is not controllable including INCREDIBLY risky sexual behaviour.

This stuff destroys people and the community in general. It must be wiped out and when the coppers stop being paid off to let the druggies run it, it will stop, which gets us back to coppers as criminals.

Naturally you tend to be known by the company you keep so it is inevitable that coppers are compromised. For one, thet are like the Americans in Iraq seeking to contain a POPULAR insurgency. You CANNOT win against a popular insurgency whether it be freedom fighters of drugs. Most of the coppers i used to know used amphetamine at one time or another. So how can you stop something you are not morally opposed to?

Also, corruption. Put simply the coppers are paid off. No matter how many "clean outs" by the Feds within a few years it's back to square 1.

You must also understand the nature of intelligence gathering. The coppers use "criminal informants" who naturally must be allowed to run drugs and run in the appropriate circles to gather intelligence. They will also be expected to share a bit of the profits around with "the lads".

The biggest criminal informants in Western Australia are the "Coffin Cheater Mototrcycle Gang". They work for the cops. IMAGINE! I mean how else do you walk around town with an ounce of pure coke on ya totally care free if you're not being protected? How else do you explain being pulled over and having a Glock being pulled from under the drivers seat and getting off? How else do you explain having a half kilo of pure meth being pulled from your floor safe and the Judge granting you immediate bail and giving you your passport so you can go on a holiday?

The only way the "drug problem" and the inherent "corruption problem" will go away is when the average person understands the nature of the beast itself. The coppers are corrupt and so is the judiciary.

The judiciary is made up of fags and kiddie fiddlers and they are heavily compromised. I might add I say this as a statement of fact with no malicious intent. EVERY Judge is a fag or a paedophile. Period. "The Purple Circle". $80,000 will get you off ANY charge if you know the right people. The Judiciary is a free market enterprise for entraprenaurs who RELY on criminal activity to pay the bills. Literally. It's like asking the Pentagon to end wars...why in the hell put yourself outta a job?

I will cut short hear and say that the community must make knowing how the world works a top priority. That includes the adage that the people at the top are completely corrupted. No if's and NO buts.
Old 10-29-2005, 08:31 PM

MADKHAO:

How in the hell do people think they can get away with crops that large? I know for a fact that satelites using infrared technology could spot the unique infra red signiture of Dope at sizes of 1 acre up. That was 25 years ago.

Who smokes "bushies" these days anyway?

I take it the Hells Angels in Canada and the U.S are getting pissed that the Asians are moving in on their territory!

The RCMP are as corrupt as hell also.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:00 PM

in short, yes. Even the one's that go to the same church I attend are too cuz they serve the same corrupt system.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-29-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Are All Police Officers Criminals?

Are Most Cops Criminals ??? – :-o :-o :-o

I am certain, like in everything else in life, there are some good cops out there. In one occasion I met a good cop that pulled me over for doing 105 mph on a 55 mph zone. He asked me why was I driving so fast, & I told him the truth. No reason. I just wanted to feel the road underneath my 300-ZX & see how the car handled. He gave me a road sobriety test, gave me a speeding ticket, & told me to go straight home & not to go out again that night. I did just that. However, he could have done anything he wanted w/ me that night. People like him are rare, but they are out there, I’m sure. He was human. He knew that in reality, I had not committed a crime. I got a fine for driving at an “illegal” speed & he did not abuse my rights as a citizen. To this day I thank this guy for being “human”. Something I can’t say for most cops of today. Most of them violate your rights knowingly, & because they violate the constitution they swore to protect, none of us are “free”. Only the wealthy can buy their “freedom”. The rest of us are “guilty” as charged. Even if you hire an attorney & fight it, the judge always sides w/ the bull-shit story the cop writes in his “affidavit”. They are liars, & because the laws they violate to make us “guilty”, they are also “criminals”. That is the sad reality we live in. And it seems that no one wants to listen. The “judicial” system in this country is a farce, from bumper to bumper. “Freedom” doesn’t exist. True “Justice” doesn’t exist. And “justice” can only be purchased.
8-)
Old 10-29-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Are All Police Officers Criminals?

Was in a car with a neighbour a long time ago.

We were nearing an intersection that was red, and there was a bike cop on the other side.

Guy said "watch this", checked for traffic, and ran the red.

As the motorbike pulled alongside, he pulled out his badge and held it to the window.

Bike cop nodded, and powered off.

Since then, they've done everything possible to keep me convinced that they are corrupt.