Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2005, 09:38 AM

Default Re: I have discovered THE BEAST

And of course it will be introduced as a benevolent helper who can prevent lost reservations and cure every virus . . .
While it is violating your back door.

Oh, and another thing: are we so certain that the true BEAST will know that he is evil? What if he really believes that he is God, or is the savior of the world?

Old 11-11-2005, 04:15 AM

http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

Hmmm. Much like Google Earth.

Perhaps this is proof of another merger.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:47 AM

Perhaps it is. Oh, by the way, I didn't see those holes in your backyard yesterday; planning another disposal, are we?
Old 11-14-2005, 11:57 AM

Hahah... What backyard? Wish I had one though.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:04 PM

I really think that sky-light in your shower was a bad idea.
:-)
Old 11-14-2005, 02:28 PM

Yeah, but your sister liked it, oops! Just kidding.

Hey, what's this rumour I hear about something that happens at same date-same time? In other words, if the date is March 14, 200?, then at 3:14 (am, or pm?) a prearranged signal is given, or some other kind of thing is enacted. There is no information on the 'net that I can find, which leads me to believe it must be true. There are 12 months in the year (Gregorian standard, of course) and 12 hours on the standard clockface: very convenient!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:10 PM

This kind of thing is pretty useless to me, but its another device of communication I suppose. It could be malevolent or benevolent, but these kinds of things have different effects on different individuals.

People pay attention to these ‘calibrations’, so if you wanted to convey a message, what better time to do it?
Old 12-21-2005, 06:49 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
They'll never get away with it.

The astute and "on top of things" citizenry will make sure these power mad scientist taste the back of the collective citizenries hand! Oh yes! Those megolamaniacal scientists wont know what hit them! There'll be marches! Sit in's! Sit outs! Loud chanting! Finger waving! Placard waving! And little will come of it but we'll all feel better about ourselves after the rat brains take over.

I'm sure sanity will prevail and the inventions only put to good use. 8-)
How will they know? THe news wont touch it, most people can't begin to comprehend it, even when shown, let alone when they just hear about it. Most people are wound up in TV for 6 hours a night, that IS their reality. Most people dont't care enough, or don't feel they have a voice to dissent.

They already are getting away with it. Google finally started getting some bad press again recently, but they dont mention the .gov "partnership'. Now the feds are even using google searches as evidence, but the newspapers forgot to mention the .gov connections. They will never mention even half of the things in relation to one another, that one would need to put it together. I've been reporting this for months and I've yet to find a person already talking about it on their own.

People don't stand up anymore, look at whats going on with Bush, the war, our consitution, etc, etc, etc. We are already slaves by definition, and most people are happy with that. People dont wont dissent thinking they will keep their happy little world, don't think about bad things and they dont exist. Meanwhile our country is going down the toilet, and technologies are in summing up into all fears. Mayeb most people already relize this, so they figure just live "happily ever after" until the shiite hits the fan. Hiding in your bubble is what allows it to happen, but soem things cant be stopped anyways so that behavior could almost be considered rational...lol
Old 12-21-2005, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
OK, I went back and read it all.
So, is your theory that they will one day have huge petri-dish brains linked into the internet and all of the government databases in a "Big Brother is watching you" scenario? Ghastly, when you think about it!
Pretty much. I'm thinking like something the size of echelon domes, but it depends on if they can grow them in blob shapes, and still totally utilize them. the one pictured is in a circular shape. I imagine it naturally formed that way. THey dont picture how they had it when it had the "brainchip" connected to it. They may have to build the structure as a huge cylinder, with stacks of them inside it, or huge cylinder shaped "machines". They could possibly use other shapes, but I couldnt know that without more information. A huge cylinder the diameter of a trampoline would have to be powerful; a thin layer across a huge electrode plate. Then stack after stack of them, layered. More electrode connections than we could even fathom. More elite technologies connected to that than we could even fathom.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:57 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
who made it happen. Satan.
These brains are as unholy as could be.