Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: I have discovered THE BEAST

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
So, when IT goes online, why don't we just ask it, "Are you the BEAST?"
How would it respond, do you think?

The part in the Book of Revelation about the Beast ascending the throne of domination, as if he were God, has me a little nervous because no one would get away with that unless he were to demonstrate an overwhelming show of power.

And what, I wonder, will the demonstration be???
"How would it respond, do you think?"

You'd need a secure government connection to try that.

"The part in the Book of Revelation about the Beast ascending the throne of domination, as if he were God,"

When everyone has brain implants, and are connected to it, they would surely think is was god. I know people who cant wait to get a brainchip. Chips will have so many possibilities that hoards would line up around the block to get them.

The brains response? Possibilites in due time: It could design viruses we coulnt stop, it could "infect" all of the computers, freezing world super weapons. It could even demand things. Who knows. Eventually this NETWORK would be smarter than us, we'd be f'd.

Old 12-21-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
And of course it will be introduced as a benevolent helper who can prevent lost reservations and cure every virus . . .
While it is violating your back door.

Oh, and another thing: are we so certain that the true BEAST will know that he is evil? What if he really believes that he is God, or is the savior of the world?

Some new agers think the coming "neural networks" (hardware AI) and humans brain implanted into some sort of earth network is the coming Second Age of mankind. I found this one site, while doing some deaper research into some of this, but after I "discovered" it. The site below seems to be a religion prepared in advance to it. Chilling:
http://neu-ark.net/
Old 12-21-2005, 08:09 PM

And so you have, very close, very close, be careful as you go. Clever monkeys.