Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 02:43 PM

Default what's your opinion on the Nephilim, and pre-flood civilization?

here's a little primer for those not up to speed :-o

http://www.subversiveelement.com/History.html

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Re: what's your opinion on the Nephilim, and pre-flood civilization?

I am fascinated with these stories. All but the wee mans tools and dropa stones. They sound more like childrens toys and pie plates.

Something in Genesis caught my attention the other day. I never noticed it before. Is it possible that two types of MEN(wo) were created?

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Or is genesis 2:7 a flash back to the sixth day.

And perhaps one type lived to be 900 and the other only 72 in reply to another thread.

Or maybe I should translate it this way: God created man in his own imagination and then later he formed them for real.

I am sorry Thumper, I forget how this was related to your topic.

As for ancient civilizations, I don't understand why people would think them to be less advanced-technologically speaking maybe but Spiritually more advanced. Isn't it more logical to think they were smarter, healthier, stronger, wiser and started rotting as the eras passed by.
Once able to command lightning from the sky now resorting to a fake mechanical way of manipulating weather because we have withdrawn so far from the Spirit and the powers given by him.