Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2005, 06:27 AM

Default Re: biblically speaking!

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Now how can the average Christian break all of this symbolism down, so they can really understand what it is saying. Most ministers can't break it down. If the author would have presented it in plain language it would have only taken two sentences to explain it. By the way the horses are referring to the different races. It is showing how the different races are being used to build the kingdom of the antichrist. As you notice there is someone riding each horse.
Some say that the four horsemen represent the four corners of the earth: N, S, E, W.

Some say that they refer to constellations.

Old 11-08-2005, 06:29 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Do you see what comes of religion?

bullshit.

You fight over your beliefs because you think this is what your god wants you to do? Bullshit… A book cannot tell you the truth, I promise you this.

How many people have been dehumanised, robbed, murdered, raped over 'religion'? Millions upon millions! In fact, has it ever been any other way? Religion is usually the excuse for atrocities like genocide racial cleansing, to name but a few.

Makes me ill to see this stupidity continue after two thousand of years of hell.

Yep! My favorite of all time has got to be the devil made me do it!! I get sick and tired of this whole SATAN thing.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:53 AM

Quote:
That's why Jesus said that He came to bring a sword, and put father against son: not because He advocated violence, but because the Truth IS divisive.
Yes, you can be aligned with only ONE power and that is the Truth.

You cannot walk and talk the Truth if you are still a little boy under your Fathers thumb or indeed your Mothers or indeed...any human beings.

There is only one power to look to and that is not the State.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:36 AM

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Do you see what comes of religion?

bullshit.

You fight over your beliefs because you think this is what your god wants you to do? Bullshit… A book cannot tell you the truth, I promise you this.

How many people have been dehumanised, robbed, murdered, raped over 'religion'? Millions upon millions! In fact, has it ever been any other way? Religion is usually the excuse for atrocities like genocide racial cleansing, to name but a few.

Makes me ill to see this stupidity continue after two thousand of years of hell.

Yep! My favorite of all time has got to be the devil made me do it!! I get sick and tired of this whole SATAN thing.
If you think humans can run the world, look around you. This is the result. The Bible is not a book about religion it is a book about the truth. This book predicts what humans will do with this world and they are doing it now. If you think the systems humans can devise will solve our problems then do it.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:36 PM

I beg to differ, Insider, about the bible predicting what the humans will do. How about the bible TELLS the humans what to do----to make a prophecy appear to come true. (?????)

So if you look around, you will see things come about (wars and talks of wars), because this is what the bible hints about as to what man should do-------------for prophecy sakes. Yes, it saddenly takes lives, young innocent lives. But the truth is profit, NOT prophet.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:46 PM

I really do not care to argue about the Bible, The human race has the answer to nothing, but if you choose to follow them by all means do. I will say once again: RELIGION IS CRAP, BUT THE BIBLE IS KNOWLEDGE SUPREME. If you do not agree, then go your way. THE BIBLE IS THE ULTIMATE SCIENTIFIC WORK. At my stage of life your opinion can not matter. I say this for you to learn. It is up to you.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
I really do not care to argue about the Bible, The human race has the answer to nothing, but if you choose to follow them by all means do. I will say once again: RELIGION IS CRAP, BUT THE BIBLE IS KNOWLEDGE SUPREME. If you do not agree, then go your way. THE BIBLE IS THE ULTIMATE SCIENTIFIC WORK. At my stage of life your opinion can not matter. I say this for you to learn. It is up to you.
Of course it is knowledge. No one here argues that. However, it stems from knowledge of things that were already tried and passed. And then in return to repeat. History repeats itself, so does the bible and its message.
By the way fella, what's with 'go your way' anyway? I've noticed in several posts you're to quick to send people to the gas chamber just because they feel differently about certain topics/issues. Lighten up and communicate for a good feedback (from everyone here at CC). Get it??
Old 11-08-2005, 01:10 PM

You misunderstand, so I will explain it to you. I meant go your on way in your beliefs and your opinions not to go away from the site. In other words I can respect your opinions, but if you want a fight you got one!!! Now youth answer.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:46 AM

Nomad and the others. If you respond to my post. Please carefuly read it. Then respond rationally. When I speak of Islam, I speak of God bringing back the light he used for bringing civilization back through the blacks in America. So rationally thinking anything outside of America and Muslim blacks is not the true Islam that prophet Muhammed brought to the world. This has been prophesized by Muhammed that the people would be lost for generations until God blesses one with the knowledge to return the light. In America most blacks are Christians and our intelligence tells us that that religion can't help them since they have been Chrisitans since slavery and are still at the bottom. So God has answered their prayers and are guiding them to a new way of life called Al-Islam (the peace).
Old 11-09-2005, 05:00 AM

Marsali,
Tell me what signs of morality are left in America? I know it is hard to swallow, but what has happened to Christianity is similar to a fly falling into a spider web and being sucked of all of it's juices. Christianity has been sucked out of it's role of reinforcing morality in America. Christianity in America is now just another source of entertainment for the people. People go to Church to hear the choir and see the Minister perform his sermon then go home. There are some Christians that are holding on to the word of God and Allah says that they will enter heaven because of it. The point is that Christianity needs help. Islam is only going to reinforce the morality in the people. That is why Islam is hated. It is the last contender for the NWO.