Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 07:09 PM

Default In celebration of the Australian terrorist threat, the bird flu, and Fake Bohemians

Well, as my fellow real Bohemians, I know that sometimes you just have to rock out!

So...here's one for all the real Bohemians out there who want to burn the owl of the NWO

Behemian Rhapsody! Dude!

Old 11-01-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: In celebration of the Australian terrorist threat, the bird flu, and Fake Bohemians

Wow...ok, that was great.

Next, we've got some Prussian Blue for you. This is the Neo-Nazi answer to Marykate and Ashley.

They can't play. They can't sing. Still, they are perfect for tonight's celebration.

Sometimes, Prussian Blue gets my volking blood stirred up! Cute girls too. Blond hair; blue eyes. I think that's within the rules.

I've got Cherokee blood, Irish blood, French blood, and Afro-English blood (way on back somewhere, I'm sure)...

but for some reason these girls make me want to shed a small tear for the great Fatherland!

Be gone with the Breeze...it an epic, if I could figure out what they are talking about. I think they are worshipping Hitler or something.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:08 PM

Default Re: In celebration of the Australian terrorist threat, the bird flu, and Fake Bohemians

Ok...thanks Russian Blue! That was really!

Next up we've got some STYX for our Australian friends in their tour de force - Antisemitic Wealth Flocculate.

Antisemitic Wealth Flocculate
Old 11-01-2005, 08:27 PM

Alright! Wow, that was fantastic...it had W and Rumfeld and STYX saying stuff in German. Does it get any better than that?

Next, I'd like to slow down the pace a bit, and have a chill out time, I guess.

The next track is, of course, by the world famous Dukes of Nothing. I think their latest album sold right at 5000 copies.

This should be the national anthem of the NWO. Have a listen.

WAR AND WINE
Old 11-01-2005, 09:11 PM

That was nice. That was really nice. I think Dukes of Nothing disbanded after their debut album. It was called War and Wine.

Ok. Next up we've got Mr Sex Bomb himself, Tom Jones.

I think this little tune is what the New World Order wants us to think. It's like child abuse, you know. The torture/comfort thing going on in the world.

Don't worry people, Big Brother cares...

Lean on me!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:12 PM

I like Dubya singing "Sunday Bloody Sunday" on this site.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
I like Dubya singing "Sunday Bloody Sunday" on this site.
:lol: Dude! How'd you find that trash!?

These are the solid gold hits I've been looking for!

Thanks!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:48 PM

:-o :-o :-o :-o

My name is Rx
Old 11-01-2005, 11:58 PM

"...and it seems to me that you lived your life, like a candle in the wind." :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-02-2005, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
"...and it seems to me that you lived your life, like a candle in the wind." :-P :-P
I'll just say one more thing about Prussian Blue before I remember why we blew up Berlin...

These fraus can play out of tune guitars, sing off key, and get off tempo with bold-faced courage.

They might not be able to carry a tune in a bucket with the lid on it...but they have heart! A black nazi heart...but HEART nonetheless!