Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Strange Dreams?

Ive been having a lot of very strange and very symbolic dreams lately. The other night, I woke up screaming in terror, but I wasnt dreaming, I think I was 'somewhere else'. For some strange reason, I sometimes astraly project when Im asleep... Im a very strange sleeper. Im sure you gathered that. :-)

Anyway, have any of you been having strange dreams lately? It seems that alot of people have been bitten by the same bug!

Old 10-28-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Strange Dreams?

My latest that I can remember seems revelatory in nature; it was the parting of the veil. I saw something that indicated a programmed female spy [i.e. ARTISAN & COURTESAN programming] was operating in I believe Macao, SAR. Now that we are aware of a potential threat from China, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true! This dream came to me on Friday, Sept. 23, 2005.
Now, those code words sound European to me, so I have to wonder, why would Europe be intereseted? Do they want to know when we are distracted by China, perhaps?
Old 10-28-2005, 01:52 PM

I suppose the best thing you can do is not get too deep into anything just incase. Rather keep an eye on the whole thing instead of focusing in on one.

In the most recent dream I was on the beach and the entire sea was pitch black oil. I guess it was more of a spiritual message.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:03 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
I suppose the best thing you can do is not get too deep into anything just incase. Rather keep an eye on the whole thing instead of focusing in on one.

In the most recent dream I was on the beach and the entire sea was pitch black oil. I guess it was more of a spiritual message.
Have read water = emotion.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:17 PM

My latest - relevant - dream concerning these times and issues was this. I dreamt it sometime last week.

*I walked outside my house and looked up at a greenish colored sky and saw a type of aircraft that was supposed to be invisible, but I could see it and it was fairly large.*

When you dream a dream make sure you rule out anything you read, saw, heard throughout the course of a day. Eating certain things will give you weird dreams too.

Acts 2:17-18