Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Banned

Default Re: President Abraham Lincoln to the Bilderburg Group, the New World Order, and Illuminati

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Alright, my bad.

What happens when one is inspired to act according to wisdom, and in so doing must contradict the conventions of society?

Maybe Rosa Parks can answer that one.

May she rest in peace!
A man must act in accordance with his God given conscience.

As the good book says: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil, saith the LORD."

I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.

Never put off til tomarrow what you can do today.

If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this, to the extent of the difference, is no democracy.

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Banned

Default Re: President Abraham Lincoln to the Bilderburg Group, the New World Order, and Illuminati

Whether or not the Patriachs meant what they told the colonists is neither here nor there.

The resolute truth of the situation is that they carried an ideology with which I agree.

Elevenscore and nine years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Banned

Old 03-19-2008, 08:42 PM

Default Re: President Abraham Lincoln to the Bilderburg Group, the New World Order, and Illum

Parrallels in History

It has finally come! The realization that those in the "conspiracy community" have been screaming to the public for so long now. The very REAL possibility of those things we have written about so much.

As anyone with working minds knows, one thing leads to another, AS FAR AS THE 'PLAN' is concerned. This is how the PTB (Jew/Zionist/Masons/Satanist) have set things in motion for millennia, they know that not every facet of there DIABOLICAL PLOT for humanity can be accomplished all at once, for example, what has 9-11 taught you? It should have taught you that the 9-11 'event' was a PRE-CURSOR for things yet to come. As well as present events as you now see before you in the world at large.

The Assassinations

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2z0iy99T54o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2z0iy99T54o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The military maneuvers

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jRbYKKM5cAE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jRbYKKM5cAE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

etc, etc...So thus we see these events unfolding before us, we know that there is a DEFINATIVE TIMELINE. with that being said, what do you suppose is the next 'event' on the timeline?

WW3

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/00xXKjLpaZ0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/00xXKjLpaZ0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Interestingly that Mr. Lincolns time period had almost the same type of "Jew/Zionist/Masonic/Satanist" behind the scenes manipulating his actions to Fulfill the 'Plan.' These same forces, same families, same money power, manipulated the North to outlaw Slavery through there propaganda machinery in place, as well as the South to Cede from the North, so both sides were being played, just as the present day political machinery today is.

You Only Need to Know One Thing

And that is, that what happened during the Lincoln Presidency, is sure to follow now, Habeus Corpus Gone, Posse Comitatus Gone, Martial law, etc, etc..

Now you make sure you read about the orders given to BURN DOWN ATLANTA, because just as sure as I'm writing this, it will happen again somewhere in the U.S. If the PTB 'sense' a rebellion anywhere in this country, no matter where, don't you think orders like that would come down in a heartbeat. YES, YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT WON'T HESITATE.

General Sherman Burning Atlanta