Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2005, 03:00 AM

Default Interview With President Of The CFR. 7.5meg MP3 File. A MUST Listen!

I urge you to get a glass of wine or a nice big bag of pop corn with plenty of sea salt on top and take in this "smooth Pierre" as he casually chats on "bringing the world together" or "integrating the world" or until finally...the interviewer says that FILTHY, FILTHY 3 word no no - "New World Order..."

Too much here to talk about but this is now easily my fave MP3 interview which says SOOO much whilst sounding SOOO benign. Of particular interest is Richard Haus stating so casually that the CFR is working "CLOSELY" with religious 'congregations' all over the world.

I also like the way this dick head talks about Hugo Chavez...as a 'danger' who must be contained from doing to much 'mischeif' in Latin America. What? Like feeding his people? Giving them a decent standard of living? That sort of mischeif? Fuck me!

Also, it becomes obvious that Bush will be disposed of soon enough after having served his purpose.

7.5meg MP3 File

Old 10-28-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Interview With President Of The CFR. 7.5meg MP3 File. A MUST Listen!

The attitude is truely American