Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Re: what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineering?

And don't forget the S-QUAD style of transmissions throught ordinary television broadcasts, laserbrain!

You ever feel that little "dink" inside your head while watching a commercial or a news program? Do you think it is coincidence??? :-o

Old 11-30-2008, 09:00 PM

Default Re: what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineer

The number one tool is the English language beacuse it is a language within a language. It is the double edge sword, the word.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:41 PM

Default Re: what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineer

Not saying that the English language is the number one tool used for indoctrination and social engineering, but it is a very effective tool in the way in which it is written and spoken by those who are responsible for the indoctrination and mind control of the masses.

This is present in the books that our children learn from in school.

The books which are written by THEM in order to preserve the lies and mask the truth; thus altering their reality from a very young age.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-01-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:35 PM

I concur with the OP. Even after reading all of the other responses, our education system is the primary tool of social engineering and indocrination.

But I would not just limit it to public schools. Private schools must also meet state mandated parameters, though they are permitted to "add their own flavor" so to speak, which in the case of religious schools, really only goes that much further in the conditioning process.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:37 PM

Well, what i'm trying to reveal that the English language is language within a language and that words are the primary tool, a double edge s word so to speak. By the way why did you choose the name jack in the box because that is an esoteric mystery within itself. I am aware of that secret.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi ed pi per View Post
Well, what i'm trying to reveal that the English language is language within a language and that words are the primary tool, a double edge s word so to speak. By the way why did you choose the name jack in the box because that is an esoteric mystery within itself. I am aware of that secret.
English cannot be considered the primary tool, considering that is neither the primary focus, nor is it universal. I took bi-lingual classes myself for a few years in elementary because I didn't like two of the teachers who taught the regular classes. Yet the propoganda remained the same.

(I chose it because it actually has meaning on many levels, and it is interesting to see people's responses to it based upon that fact.)
Old 12-04-2008, 07:00 PM

if your goal is to to rebuild the esoteric Physological tower of babylon and your language is based on the sleeping masses only understanding 180 degrees of perception, then language is a the primary tool.

A good speech is what get the people every time. 98% of the people on this planet don't even know where the words crisis death , disaster , die or destruction come from. These are all fear based words that don't have their orgin in fear.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:03 PM

If we're trying to ascertain the number one government tool for indoctrination and social engineering and we've decided that it is PUBLIC EDUCATION, we would then have to agree that PUBLIC EDUCATION is taught through the English language so the number one tool would be the English language.

Do you agree, Pi ed Pi Per?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-04-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
...I say public education.
what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineer ????
BLUE ANGEL

I've been on this forum for one week and any post i look at you are in their spreading the darkness and creating division.I feel very strongly that this is your mission and you do it well.Any post where people are thinking outside of the box you are there to imediately shut the lid. No one wants to comment behind you, so the post dies.

Last edited by Pi ed pi per : 12-07-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi ed pi per View Post
what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineer ????
BLUE ANGEL

I've been on this forum for one week and any post i look at you are in their spreading the darkness and creating division.I feel very strongly that this is your mission and you do it well.Any post where people are thinking outside of the box you are there to imediately shut the lid. No one wants to comment behind you, so the post dies.
I don't spread darkness.

I spread light.

I don't create division.

I seek unity.

I don't shut lids.

I open them.

You can feel as strongly as you like about whatever mission you think I am on, but that is YOUR opinion and YOUR opinion only.

If no one wants to comment behind me, perhaps that is because THEY understand what I've written makes PERFECT sense.

Trust me, you're a newbie.

There have been many who have posted behind me.

The posts on this site never die.

WOW!

I even agreed with your post and this is the response I receive.

Not sure if you've noticed this or not, but there are alot of threads/comments posted by other members that don't receive feedback.

Just the way it works here, pal.

Lots of information to read and not alot of chatter.

Sounds good to me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-07-2008 at 10:20 PM.