Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2005, 08:01 AM

Default For whom are these poisonous oranges?

Is the orange color planned to be the flag of the New (kabbalistic) World (dis)Order? Do we have to be accustomed to it therefore, through the pseudo-artists who already work for it under the cover of what they call "art"?

http://nydailynews.com/02-14-2005/front/v-echo/story/280779p-240619c.html

Old 02-14-2005, 08:20 AM

Default Re: For whom are these poisonous oranges?

Quote:
john wrote:
Is the orange color planned to be the flag of the New (kabbalistic) World (dis)Order? Do we have to be accustomed to it therefore, through the pseudo-artists who already work for it under the cover of what they call "art"?

http://nydailynews.com/02-14-2005/front/v-echo/story/280779p-240619c.html

Hey John How are ya?
Very interesting. Are you aware of any other "showings" of this possibility-- that is that the color orange is going to have some significance? Or possibly (like you asked) a NWO flag?
What else have you stumbled upon? Can you share?
-Helen
Old 02-14-2005, 08:45 AM

Just follow the path of the (sour) "Orange Revolution" in Eastern Europe, planned and financed by Rothschild`s main frontman, the billionnaire G. Soros.

Orange was once (long ago) a nice color symbolising courage and righteousness... so bad.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=60372
Old 02-14-2005, 02:30 PM

That's interesting about the color orange. People here in Tennessee where orange religiously cuz of college football colors. But, I digress. I wouldn't be suprised to see more about this orange business on a global scale in the near future. :roll:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-14-2005, 05:03 PM

Seems like the people flocking to the park are doing so out of some sort of need for a ritual. That's what these artists probably intended to facilitate in the first place.

Not sure about the color choice. It could represent the rising sun. The whole thing has an eastern vibe to it.

The way they describe it on their site is with words like: "To experience the artwork, one immerses oneself into that environment"; "The Gates will be a golden ceiling creating warm shadows"; "The Gates will seem like a golden river appearing and disappearing"; "The luminous moving fabric will underline the organic design of the park."

From the Feb. 12th unveiling, it will be up until Feb. 28th.

February 28
In ancient times, a Chaldean Sabbat known as the Sabbatu was celebrated each year on this date.
On this day of the year, the Earth-Goddesses Ceres, Demeter, Gaia, Ge, and Mauri are honored by many Pagans and Wiccans around the world.
Also honored annually on this day is the ancient Pagan deity Zamyaz, who was worshipped and offered sacrifices by the ancient Chaldeans and Persians.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:37 AM

See here: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=65130

"Orange was the color of the culmination of the "Commoners' Wealth"
revolution (moveable wealth represented by Plebeian money factors) against
the landed Patrician nobility of England, which placed William of Orange on
the throne. In 1694, The Bank of England was founded."

...In 1694, The Bank of England was founded...

William of Orange (1650-1702) was a King of England financed by the European Jewish bankers in order to give them the REAL power over England (and over what was going to become the British Empire): the Bank of England. From that time, the REAL power in England was no more the ROYAL power but the bankers` power. So, we can say that the Rothschild`s power was born in an "Orange" craddle...
Old 02-16-2005, 04:21 PM

I don't know if this means anything and...

The chakra colours are red for the one located at the base of the torso - sex organs.

Yellow is the colour for the chakra in the pit of the stomach - that uneasy gut feeling.

Green is for the heart and so on...

The point being, that if one chooses to work with these energy centers, orange is not the greatest colour to focus upon.

I am pretty sure that this is what those folks are thinking about... don't know why.

Opening chakra's willy-nilly is not so good - it can be like playing with a Ouija board or opening one's mind to psychic passageways, un-naturally, not knowing which Jinn/bad spirits you are dealing with. Some folks will be highly susceptible. The type of spirits and entities that exist at this level are suspect, to say the least.

There are known centers and flows of energy within the body as known by those schooled in ancient Chinese medicine. There are strong correlations to these assertions when getting into understanding the chakra's and their country of origin.

Human beings are truly more than mere animals. We exist in harmony with the various energy fields that make up our existence. We are also more than this energy. We are God's divine energy: (Mawashi's sparkle) spirit.

I am a creation of God's spirit having a human experience and not the other way around. That's what I believe.

Don't know if that made any sense and that's my two cents.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:29 PM

Orange: Strength and Endurance, also Domination