Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Ban Freekmasons Ban Freekmasons is offline
FR33DOM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 288
Default Prison Planet Forum full of freekmasons


I recently got banned for no reason by a masonic user called EvadingGrid (calls himself a Global Masterb (sorry I mean Moderator). Every time I try to log on I get this message calling me an arse hole.

I saved the debate between me and EvadingGrid (his profile all hidden). I sent a private message to another moderator called Biggs without reply. They do not like truth or logic or anything said about the criminal masons. You can't get through to dead trees.

It was good while it lasted, Boo Hoo


Last edited by Ban Freekmasons : 05-30-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-30-2014, 03:47 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Prison Planet Forum full of freekmasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
I recently got banned for no reason by a masonic user called EvadingGrid (calls himself a Global Masterb (sorry I mean Moderator).
Well, it's most likely you violated the terms and conditions of the website. Plus, just being banned by someone doesn't make them a Mason. That is a non-sequitur argument.

Quote:
Every time I try to log on I get this message calling me an arse hole.
And?

Quote:
I saved the debate between me and EvadingGrid (his profile all hidden). I sent a private message to another moderator called Biggs without reply. They do not like truth or logic or anything said about the criminal masons. You can't get through to dead trees.
What makes them Masons? Because they said so? Or because they won't buy into your lies?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.