Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Re: prussian blue - A new race of Nazis

Thanx for the encouragment BARBARA.

It is DRAKS specialty though, not mine. I am in fact a recent convert to the lies of the "holohoax" and the crimes of Communism.

I had always believed an element of war time propaganda in the facts but never could I have believed, until I studie closely, the level of OUTRIGHT deceit when it comes the WW2 history.

As for Communism their is the tendency to see it as an experiment gone wrong but meaning well when it is in fact one of the most evil ideas ever thrust on the human race.

Adolph Hitler must be rehabilitated on the FACTS and the FACTS alone. All wartime leaders must stand tall and accept the judgement of history. Hitler can no longer be used as a scapegoat.

I am still unsure of his place in history. The "facts" are so obscured that it's hard to get a clear view. I am willing to venture that he was truly dedicated to maintaining the culture and spiritual level of Europe as were his backers. He was then betrayed...both within and without - completely, when the people behind him realised he had a will of his own and a genuine national desire for Germany to be a "spiritual" light in a world of gathering darkness.

Post 1943 things degenerated into a Holocaust for ALL the innocents.

Genuine thanks DRAK for your insights and information.

Old 10-29-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Norwegian Flags Used as Nazi Symbols

Today in the web-edition of one of our national newspapers, Dagbladet, you can read about how NeoNazis across Europe are using the Norwegian flag as a symbol in their propaganda/effect-ware. The Norwegian flag is used in conjunction with elements as the Norwegian national symbol, the lion, and city/county names like Tønsberg, Hammerfest, Narvik and Nordland. The clothes are signed by design company "Thor Steinar Uniforms," and they have become quite popular among European Neo Nazis.

http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/nazismexposed/index.php
Old 10-29-2005, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Norwegian Flags Used as Nazi Symbols

I think the neo nazis are right up their with "soccer hooligans". A bunch of idiot parrots who cannot think for themselves, much like their "tolerent" extremist idots of the other side.

Just the facts ma'am.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:42 PM

Igwit, please stop going along with the propaganda and brainwashing by using the term NeoNazi. I am totally in TB's camp where the lies concerning WWl and WWll are concerned but so few have awakened to those lies that the term NeoNazi still carries a negative conotation.

Why can't it just be white people waking up to the fact that they have a proud heritage and wanting to show it? Every movement has it's flags so if they want to use the Norwegian flag, why not? If it resembles a Nazi flag, so what?

Why wasn't there this much shit in the air when the T-shirts crying Black is Beautiful, La Raza, Mexifornia(get used to it) and Kill Whitey were first out and being photographed?

I'm just thankful white people somewhere are waking up. Send me a catalog, I will support the manufacturer.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Igwit, please stop going along with the propaganda and brainwashing by using the term NeoNazi....
Firstly please don't call me an IGWIT. The nick is igwt. No need to be nasty
Old 10-29-2005, 10:38 PM

what's it stand for?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-29-2005, 10:51 PM

I took it as In God We Trust.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:54 PM

good one :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-29-2005, 11:35 PM

In War, the winners always write the history.

If Germany had won the history of WW11 would be very different as would be everyday life nowdays, some would suggest for the better others for the worse.
Certainly we the great people of Oz whos forces incidently were the first to inflict defeats on the Axis powers Nth Africa and Imperial Japan in New Guinea would of course be speaking Japanese now, although many do anyway as it is a compulsry subject in most schools, eccept for Tasmanians who would be speaking German as Tasmania was to be the breeding ground of the new master race.

It always amazes me that we continually hear about the alleged 6 million jew killed by the Germans and not the gypsies, Polish cathlics or the 60 million killed by stalins communists.

Yes history is subjective, it all depends on whos writing it and thus the dictated conventional wisdom that follows.
Anyone with an open mind can easily see through lies and falicy, im proud to be white, does this make me racist?
If I choose a blond haired barby doll as a wife and mother to my future childeren, the resulting offspring being of much the same ilk, does this make me a racist?

In actual fact anyone who thinks they are not racist hasnt thought about it, rasicism - discrimination on a racial basis - is an everyday subconsiouse occurance.
It is natural for people to select their own racial group for relationship, company and general dealings, reading a book by its cover or better the devil you know or whatever you wish to call it has been an essential survival mechanism for ions.

You stuck with your own or you didnt survive tribe vs tribe.

To suddenly say in the last 50 years this isnt true anymore or a still a part of our psycie is a nonsense.

Anyone who subscribes to politically correct thinking is well and truely a conditioned tool of the new world order.

Enjoy your microchips!
Old 10-30-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Re: prussian blue - A new race of Nazis

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I'm dead tired of talking about the "threat" and the "atrocities" committed by Nazism. When are we going to seriously address the Satanic crimes of Communism?
So far as you should be concerned, Naziism is the same identical thing as Communism. I know that Hitler wouldn't agree, but that's b/c facsism doesn't work unless you have a scapegoat to blame things on. Hitler started w/ the Communists in Germany. Only after he had murdered *all* of them, did he turn his wrath on the Jews..

Both Naziism and Communism are forms of state-sponsored collectivism, and that makes them both exceedingly evil.. (and exceedingly murderous).. Neither is exactly a Jefferson-ian Constitutional Republic, for crying out loud.. :-?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.