Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Re: prussian blue - A new race of Nazis

IGWT, my apologies for misspelling your "name." I have to type so fast to try to post that I'm sure I misspell other words, too. It has gotten harder and harder to post on this forum.

There was nothing implicit in the mistake. Obviously it caused you some amount of distress and for that I am truly sorry.

Trust me, if I want to insult someone it is usually not that subtle.

Old 10-30-2005, 12:59 AM

igwt, I followed the links you provided about the Norwegian "Neo-Nazis" using the Norwegian flag and got to a page called "Nazism Exposed", where I could read:

"Now, there is no doubt that symbols and symbolism are important for the right extremist groups, but why do they always have to steal symbols from elsewhere? This is not something new, as they've stolen most of the symbols they are using from elsewhere. Even the main symbol of Nazi-Germany, the Swastika was stolen from somewhere else. Part of the answer is because they, very much like any other religion, want something to worship and relate to. Swastikas and Nordic runes also links them to their "herritage." This pose a problem for the true Odinist who doesn't share the Neo Nazis views."

Talk about not knowing your history!

The swastika is a universal symbol, used throughout the world since pre-history so it can't be "stolen" from anywhere or anyone since it's everywhere from Tibet to America.
There are swastikas on most Christian churches, does that mean Christians are White "Supremacists"?
I saw a swastika on a church facade yesterday, for crying out loud!

"This pose a problem for the true Odinist who doesn't share the Neo Nazis views."

That's New World Order humour. ;-)
Old 10-30-2005, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
igwt, I followed the links you provided about the Norwegian "Neo-Nazis" using the Norwegian flag and got to a page called "Nazism Exposed", where I could read:

"Now, there is no doubt that symbols and symbolism are important for the right extremist groups, but why do they always have to steal symbols from elsewhere? This is not something new, as they've stolen most of the symbols they are using from elsewhere. Even the main symbol of Nazi-Germany, the Swastika was stolen from somewhere else. Part of the answer is because they, very much like any other religion, want something to worship and relate to. Swastikas and Nordic runes also links them to their "herritage." This pose a problem for the true Odinist who doesn't share the Neo Nazis views."

Talk about not knowing your history!

The swastika is a universal symbol, used throughout the world since pre-history so it can't be "stolen" from anywhere or anyone since it's everywhere from Tibet to America.
There are swastikas on most Christian churches, does that mean Christians are White "Supremacists"?
I saw a swastika on a church facade yesterday, for crying out loud!

"This pose a problem for the true Odinist who doesn't share the Neo Nazis views."

That's New World Order humour. ;-)
What's interesting is that the swastika was 'borrowed' from the Buddists, and reversed! Solar Cross or something like that..

@ Barbara, misunderstandings all round I think ;-)
Old 10-30-2005, 02:02 AM

igwt, I will have to prove you wrong.

<a href="http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm">Old European / Vinča</a>

Origin

These symbols have been found on many of the artefacts excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinča near Belgrade, but also in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, eastern Hungary, Moldova, southern Ukraine and the former Yugoslavia. The artefacts date from between the 7th and 4th millennia BC and those decorated with these symbols are between 8,000 and 6,500 years old.

Some scholars believe that the Vinča symbols represent the earliest form of writing ever found, predating ancient Egyptian and Sumerian writing by thousands of years. Since the inscriptions are all short and appear on objects found in burial sites, and the language represented is not known, it is highly unlikely they will ever be deciphered.
Symbols dating from the oldest period of Vinča culture (6th-5th millennia BC)
[img align=left]http://www.omniglot.com/images/writing/vinca1.gif[/img]

Common symbols used throughout the Vinča period
[img align=left]http://www.omniglot.com/images/writing/vinca2.gif[/img]

These symbols predate Buddhism by thousands of years.

These symbols existed in Europe long before Buddhism and therefore can't have been "borrowed", "stolen", "usurped" by Nazis from the East because they already existed in the West.

There's your reverse swastika, solar crosses of many versions, crosses of all types, even the symbol of the Luftwaffe is there.

In conclusion, the Nazis did not steal any symbol. They used a symbol that existed in pre-Christian Europe, but in fact, like I said, the swastika really is a universal symbol for the sun, used by American Indians as well as Buddhists, Eastern shamanic cultures and Ancient Aryan/Nordic pre-Christian cultures.

(Unforunately the images that were meant to be uploaded in this post for some reason won't upload, so you'll have to follow the link provided in the beginning of this post.)
Old 10-30-2005, 02:40 AM

Draken

Do you mean originates from Druid or Norse religion?

Here is some info I have read on the internet.

The History of the Swastika
Your Guide, Jennifer Rosenberg From Jennifer Rosenberg,
Your Guide to 20th Century History.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

The swastika is an extremely powerful symbol. Though the Nazis used it to murder millions of people, for centuries it had positive meanings. What is the history of the swastika? Does it now represent good or evil?

The Oldest Known Symbol

The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years. (That even predates the ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ankh!) Artifacts such as pottery and coins from ancient Troy show that the swastika was a commonly used symbol as far back as 1000 BCE.

During the following thousand years, the image of the swastika was used by many cultures around the world, including in China, Japan, India, and southern Europe. By the Middle Ages, the swastika was a well known, if not commonly used, symbol but was called by many different names:

* China - wan
* England - fylfot
* Germany - Hakenkreuz
* Greece - tetraskelion and gammadion
* India - swastika

Full Article Here
Old 10-30-2005, 03:30 AM

No, I don't mean it originated from Druid or Norse religion. I mean it's a UNIVERSAL symbol that has been present in ancient, Traditional superconsciousness and it represents metaphysical realities impossible to percieve or communicate through the five senses that perceive material, three-dimensional, earthly reality.

Obviously, the origin of this and many other ancient symbols are impossible to determine, but their worldwide spread and usage since, as it were, the "beginning of time" proves that it's not an invention of any specific modern nor ancient peoples.

The seeming power of the swastika, and the cross for that matter (since the swastika is in fact a type of cross), as symbol is the reason for the present rulers of the world, i.e. Zionist-Kabbalists to want to outlaw its use, because according to their understanding it counters the Masonic/Kabbalist symbolism.

On a related note, nobody calls the Star of David a symbol of Jewish supremacism or a powerful symbol but it is. The "Star of David" isn't a typically "Jewish" symbol either. It's equally universal and widespread as the swastika. I don't see anyone challenge the use of the "Star of David" anywhere!

In fact the only reason I can see for most knowledgeable, intelligent people not to challenge the "Star of David" is twofold:

1. Fear
2. Turncoats

As a matter of fact, the only two symbols that were not prohibited in Nazi Germany was the swastika and... the Zionist Star of David.

The reason everyone today is so quick to condemn and stigmatize the swastika and the use of it is that it's SAFE to do it, because Nazi Germany LOST the war and pose NO THREAT anymore.

Zionist Israel on the other hand - need I even continue? - is VERY MUCH a threat today, and is VERY powerful, so therefore nobody has the balls to question the use of the symbol of "Star of David"!

What about the "Star of David" used as American sheriff's badges?

What about the use throughout society of the five-pointed (red) star?
That is also an ancient universal symbol, but today it's used by Freemasonry, Kabbalists and Communists. Should we not question all massive corporations using the five-pointed star on their products, like Heineken, MTV and MANY more?
What about the use of the five-pointed star on national and international flags, like the flags of the U.S., EU, UN, etc., etc,?

The mind, soul, heart and spirit of man responds to symbols, not words. Therefore the world is ruled by symbols and it follows that if you're in possession of knowledge about symbols and can put them to use you can mobilize the masses. Question is would you use the power of symbolism for Good or for Evil?

Which is the greater evil: Nazism or Communism?

WHICH CAME FIRST?

How are symbols used today?

Who today has the knowledge to use symbols?
Old 10-30-2005, 06:15 AM

Yeah the swastika was being used by occult groups like the Vriel society and the society of the Black Sun that abounded in Vienna in the 20s, they were offshoots of the Knights Templar and utilised some of their hidden knowledge.
Hitlar and most of his top general were members of these groups and held regular channeling sessions.

Just been reading up about Prussian Blue, haha cool.
Give em a few footie seasons and their going to be preety hot, good value even if its nothing more than putting a cat among the pigeons.

I find it funny that even people who frequent this site and supposedly openminded still hold onto the anti white conditioning they have been constantly bombarded with over the years.
Negativity breeds negativity and theres nothing wrong with being proud of your own.

My regular daydreaming always seems to involve coming home to a blond, blue eyed, white skinned princess and a cold beer, and somehow I doubt if that will ever change.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:18 AM

Oooh, Kopesh, your post touched my heart! Without further ado let us both agree together right now that 'your daydream will come true when the coming year is still new.' (Has to rhyme)

You know what the NT says about "When two or more agree as touching anything, it shall be done unto you." (close enough, anyway)

That gives you 3-4 months to prepare!

Keep plenty of beer on hand. 8-)