Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: why are people so hostile to white nationalists, or white separatists? Is it Pavlovian?

The fear of white nationalists is only based on the history of whites. The history of whites is based on the destruction of all the other races. So it was never based on preservation. It was based on annihilation of anything nonwhite. The reason why whites are open to living with nonwhites now is only because, whites would simply be wiped out if they continued their history. So they give nonwhites an honorary white status, so they can live in peace. When a white zealot comes forth to state their concerns for race preservation. The wise whites attack them because they risk the destruction of the kingdom. You see only ignorant whites pick up the banner of white nationalism. The wise whites see that they are already in control and separate from the other races. Sure, there will be some whites to intermarry and be victims of nonwhites, but the wise whites feel that this is a small price to pay for their kingdom. They fear that the ignorant whites with talk of white nationalism would wake up the other races, especially the blacks who are in a deep sleep. So that is why there is hostility.

peace

Old 10-31-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: why are people so hostile to white nationalists, or white separatists? Is it Pavlovian?

Well, I think that ethnocentrism is just fine and dandy.

The supremacists are infected, however. It is just one strain of the HATE virus. Hatred is VERY infectious; it doesn't matter to the virus who you hate as long as you hate someone, maybe even yourself.

It's that simple.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:06 PM

Since Madkhao leads me to believe that you are female, let me say first that you make me ashamed to share the same gender. You are a classic example of the brainwashed, deceived individual I discussed in my original post.

On the off chance that you are actually a "pissed off bull," let me say that you are a great disappointment as I find men to be much more intelligent than you appear to be, hence my preference for this forum which is predominantly male.

You seem unable to stay on point, even in discussing the content of my post. You prefer to generalize and write off first hand experience since it has not been yours. That is a strong indication of just plain ignorance, which I suspect is your major problem. Either that or a very strong bias of which I am unaware. Your knee jerk reaction reveals more than you know, none of it good, but it does go to illustrate the old axium that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Yes, I am a separatist who happens to be white. I love and seek peace, quiet and harmony. To achieve this, I have often separated myself from some of my own race, should they prove to be detrimental to the above stated goals. Neither a joiner, organizer or agitator I grant to others that which I claim for myself which is the right to live the way I want with whom I please since I pay my own way.

For those like you who are rabidly liberal and love multiculturalism, I say have at it. You won't bother me in the least. Why do you have such a problem with those like me who don't give a fig about it and wish to avoid it? Control freaks like you want everyone to get in line behind them and since I strongly resist control I will never be in anyone's line, least of all yours.

If your attention span will allow for it, go back and check my original post; you will see that I neither attacked anyone's country of origin or any individual in particular. My first hand observations simply dealt with actions and outcome. If you have a problem with that, it is your problem, not mine. Well, more than enough about your posts.

As for the quote in Thumper's post, my first inclination was to just say "Bite me" but I have heard raving and ranting like hers so much that I am thoroughly fed up with it.

With no name attached to it but from the content, I have good reason to believe she is either jewish or a wannabe.

Quote:
...unless you can kill the rest of us, INCLUDING most "whites".

Where is this idea that separatists want to kill off everybody or ANYBODY, for that matter coming from? The people I know who own guns, as I do, keep them for two reasons only, namely to protect themselves and their family members and secondly, their property. The framers of the Constitution thought the right to keep and bear arms so important that they put it in as the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights.

If you think white people are racists and want to "kill off" those who aren't, let me suggest that you cast your jaundiced eye toward Israel. Now there is racism personified. They are doing a very good job of killing off their minority, both nationally and individually.
Strange how that seems to missed your attention.

As far as separating and taking only that which white "racists" have made possible, that would include just about everything except "rap" music and ghettos. Believe me, we will be most happy to leave those with you. Enjoy. Hope you like your music acappella because electricity was (re)discovered by a white racist.

The UN will never carve out a country for white people, we don't need them to do that. We provided our own and are now the targets for takeover through unlimited immigration. Perpetual war for perpetual peace will take care of killing off many of our people. Whatever the outcome of all this will be only time will tell.

One thing is for sure, without the white race you would not be living in a country where your bullshit would be tolerated.

Scratch the surface and you find a communist every time.

Oh, I see Akbar has had a thought on the subject. To you I say, if the whites and their hatred and destructive ways are so feared, how do you explain the millions each year that leave their home paradises to get to formerly predominantly white countries? What a joke.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:09 PM

I think all the hostility is indicative of how powerful the brainwashing has been.

no one would raise a stink if Tibetans started a separatist movement from China, and would even encourage their bid towards self-determination.

Again, this is all one world propaganda that independence leads to war, genocide, etc.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-31-2005, 03:02 PM

Yes, there is a grande conspiracy to kill all the white people. For example, the military takes all the best and brightest and then sends them to their deaths in foreign lands for elitist profit.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-31-2005, 03:40 PM

Oh, nohope187, I gently disagree about whites in the military because as you know our military is an equal opportunity killer.

Besides, a lot of the recruitment is targeted at urban youth who are offered the Army, etc., as a way to get a boost out of a lifetime of menial jobs, etc. "March your way to college!!"

And frankly I can't think of a better way to work your way into a free education. All you have to do is stay alive.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:07 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Yes, there is a grande conspiracy to kill all the white people. For example, the military takes all the best and brightest and then sends them to their deaths in foreign lands for elitist profit.
I'm not so sure about killing ALL OF THEM.

I think the illuminati uses whites as sort of an administrative body, kind of like how they used the British to build their empire. I believe some of the top illuminists are Aryan, but like the Zionists, have no problem with sacrificing their own and keeping them in bondage.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-31-2005, 06:14 PM

Barbara I could not care less if you wanted to separate yourself to seek your peace, quiet and harmony.
Funny to achieve this, you have to rave and rant about multiculturalism and prepare for war.
Control freaks like you seek to remove what you hate from yourself rather than yourself from what you hate.
It's so much easier to change the world than it is yourself isn't it?
I don't think white people are racist - I think you are
As far as separating, don't forget to take your racist insults and comments with you. I do love nature and my music acappella.
It's racist to think that it is the white race alone who have the solution, who can oppose the nwo, and it is racist when the only solution you can think of is to separate your race.
Racism comes in all colors, so will the solution because so does the kingdom

There is not a grand conspiracy to kill white people, there is a conspiracy to kill the common people and that includes black, brown and white
Why can't you see that?

Quote:
One thing is for sure, without the white race you would not be living in a country where your bullshit would be tolerated
I could not agree more, neither would the millions of other immigrants you hate so why are you directing your hatred in the wrong direction?
Why do you hate period?

Quote:
how do you explain the millions each year that leave their home paradises to get to formerly predominantly white countries? What a joke
What formerly predominantly white countries are you talking about? What a joke indeed.

Guess what - life is how each of us individually sees it, multicultural doesn't work for you, it does fine for me.
Probably because I see myself as part of the culture and not apart from it.

You are right Bouncer, it is about supremacy. Racism, nationalism, separitism it's all categorized under supremacy.
Old 10-31-2005, 07:19 PM

supremacy is about domination.

I really don't get the feeling that Barbara wants to be some slavedriver, and keep the 'colored folk' under her boot. I think you guys are seriously reading eachother wrong. C'mon now :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-31-2005, 07:44 PM

WTF are you on about madkhao?

Are you reading the same posts as the rest of us?

You have mixed your dislike of the thuggish element of the professional haters with the simple observations of BARBARA and her defence of other peoples views.

Man, are you TYPICAL "left".

The biggest haters i have ever met are the lefties. "Rabid" is also a word i would use to describe them. They are also ALL in therapy or sucking on bongs or popping Prozac all day.

I have met a few honest to God old time fascists...i mean really hard core black shirts and i say this without a hint of exaggeration...the left leaves them for dead. It's just that the left consider themselves above all that "uncouth" stuff that makes them the most dangerous when the chickies come home to roost.