Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 10:15 AM

Default Why must I convert???

"I invite you to purify yourself from idolworship, devote yourself to God alone, that you may join God's kingdom on earth that is very soon to be established God willing."

Dear Lord,

A good meaning soul wrote mea message. To turn away from Jesus and towards Islam.

I'm going to make it real clear here. I have my own faith. Mine. It is what I believe. It is who I am. I believe in Jesus Christ. I don't know if he was "physically" the son of God, only Him Mary and God know that one.

I have faith that he was a divine messenger and a supernatural being in every sense of the word. By his faith in God, miracles occurred. He taught others howto believe in the possibility of miracles - good things happening without any sign of them coming; something completely unexplainable.

I know that just as God is my father in heaven, he is surely the father of Jesus in heaven. I also know that God runs the show. This is only the devil's playground because people are ignorant enough to place more faith in evil than in hope.

Don't ask me to turn away from my faith. I love God. Jesus led me to God as surely as Mohammed led you to God. I'm not asking you to drop your faith? I can appreciate it through my own faith. I am not threatened by the differences in our religions - they have both been corrupted by the leaders of our "churches" to one extreme or another.

I'm here to talk about what we have in common. The truth. The truth alone shall set us free. Understanding the truth is understanding God. Me and you are God's family whether you like it or not. I am your Christian sister. We have atheists in the family too! I adopted God as my father through faith just as surely as you did.

Remember not to judge, that God's job. If you believe you are speaking the truth, all the power to you. And don't ask me again to turn away from my brother, Jesus Christ, who showed me God's love.

Mary XXX

Old 12-08-2004, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Why must I convert???

Marypoppinz,

WE have to stop the invasion of Islam into the Western World It will drag our civilization into the dirt. There's is a religion of penitance and of working your way into salvation. What ever good they expose they copied out of the bible. They are truly a heretic cult of Christianity.

Comparing Muhamed to Jesus is totaly ridiculus Jesus came in Love and offered his life to us.

I wish I could say more about Islam but as you know the could find me and try to kill me, its there way.

Christianity in terms offers salvation as a gift from God the only commanments are "Love your neighbor as if he where you? "Preach the gospel of salvation to all nations" "care for the orphans and widows" And all you got to do is accept Jesus as your savior and repent from your sins.

Of course there are good and bad folowers in any religion but Chritianity is a way of life of love, compassion.

Living under islam is like living with a policeman on your back all day and night. Living under real Christianity is freedom.

Next time one of them comes to you tell them to accept Jesus as lord and savior.

cheers

Old 12-08-2004, 08:47 PM

55132 what are you thinking?

Brother Bush says the christian God is the best and only God.

Do you know any Moslem people or Moslem families?
I do. Many good people. The percentage of good people I meet that are Moslem is much greater than the percentage of "Christian" people who believe it is their right to claim God for themselves.

God is everybody's God whether you like it or not.

"I wish I could say more about Islam but as you know the could find me and try to kill me, its there way."

What are you thinking man? Is the Osama Bogie man hiding under your bed or in your closet?

Why do Christian people feel it is their God given right to superiority of all nations under God. That is lunacy, illogical.

Do you believe the Moslem children who are being slaughtered in Iraq are going to hell? If so,I believe you need to question your faith. That is only my opinion. You can believe what you want and it's really not cool to play God and judge other people based on their faith... it's smells too close to home of hating someone for their skin color.

Ignorance is not bliss.
It is ignorance.

Peace
Mary XX
Old 12-08-2004, 09:10 PM

You are adding things that i did't say.

Only God is the judge of people. i am talking about culture and the effects of mutli culturalism, something which i do not believe in because its destructive for all parts.

If you re read you will see that I said that there are good and bad followers in any religion.

But before I continue I would like to say:

1- I think Bush sucks,he is a liar and a knieving thief

2- I think the war in Iran is a sham

3- I have the highest regrads for those Irakee muslims fighting against the invaders

You don't know to much about those islam zealots in Europe they are killing Europeans because they say that islam opreses women, Or They say something that is not to their liking about muhamed of there religion.

Did you know?

That If a muslim converts to any other religion he can be killed by there sharia law.

That It is punishable by death for in Muslim countrie to preach to muslims.

I agree with you that most of the muslims are kind and simple but don't let that blind you to the devastating effect they can have on western society. Starting with women,they are treated as almost nothing.

Last week in france a young muslim girl about 18 was killed by her familly because she refuseed to marry someone chosen for her, this is not an isolated account

And the list goes on and on if you don't think there is a culture clash you are living in la la land.

Old 12-08-2004, 09:26 PM

Oh dearie me.

I apologize if I added something you didn't say.

You really need to learn about the true nature of Islam. DiD you know that the French government also said that Moslem girls could not wear their scarves to school?

Their are fanatics in every religion. What about the Christian child with burn marks up her arms at 11 years old because she refused to submit to sexual abuse???

You are right, there is good and bad in everything, just like night and day. I understand how multiculturalism is set out to break apart nationalism and faith.

AND... the Moslem male is generally more man than most "Christian" males. He may be a pig, but at least he's not a perv. He may be dumb enough to Lord his male position over his partner in life, not unlike many a Christian male who beats his wife and... the family unit is sacred. It is the heart of Islam. Seems to me it is supposed to be the heart of Christianity. I could be wrong.

Didn't Christ come for everyone?

Mary XXX

Peace
Old 12-08-2004, 10:10 PM

Yes Christ came for everyone.

The problem is that us in the west have forgatten the Christian values we once had as individuals.

One hundred years ago our societies (muslim and Christian) where very alike in terms of morality

Sadly the west has forgone those values for materialistc ones that go aginst the grain of humane values. Even worse the west speciay the US is trying to impose those amoral, humanistic values where ever it sets foot, This has given rise and in my opinion rightly so to the rebellion of those who don't want to accept them.

Getting back to culture as I said before I don't belive in multiculturalism. Because in my opinion that Muslim culture and Western Culture cannot mix becase there is much that separate us in terms of or views of life and world.

That is not to say that there are many things in Muslim people, Hindu, Budist that are good.

Many things you here said about Chritians has nothing to do with Christianity.

Did you know that Revernd JIm Jones from the Jones town massacre was not a Christian nor was it a Christian Church? The powers that be want to destroy Christianity because its the only one that offers love as the answer and God as the savior.

I encourage you to read the bible you will be surprised of the many splendid things that it offers being Freedom the most spectacular.

I recomend you start at Gospels.

cheers

Old 12-09-2004, 04:57 AM

Default Re: It's your call !

Peace be unto you marypopinz,

First i would like to say that i am not to force anybody into my religion (My Truth), i encourage everybody to find his or her truth and follow it but he must be 100% sure before following it.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

However i believe that there is only one truth and one way to God. There are multiple paths to Satan though.

Why do you feel threatened when someone invites you to something ?! if you are really sure of your faith, you should be more confident than that i think.

I am not asking you to turn away from Jesus, on the contrary i am asking you to follow Jesus's true message and stop idolizing him, he was JUST a righteous human being like any other righteous human being. Please note that Satan uses the creatures to bind us in slavery and distract us from God.

The miracles that Jesus performed was from God, it was not from him. They were a test, Satan uses his miraculous birth and miracles (as well as the myth of crucifixion) to create a divinity in a mere mortal creature!

Please reflect on these two verses, It's a conversation between God and Jesus on the day of Judgment.

[5:116] God will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

[5:118] "If You punish them, they are Your constituents. If You forgive them, You are The Dignified, The Wise."

I am telling you the absolute truth, if you won't listen, it's absolutely your right. You are totally free to believe in God+Jesus (a divine human being) or believe in God and follow Jesus's true message of God alone (as per the quoted verses).

I didn't point a gun at you, and force you to believe!, why is telling the truth threatening to anybody!. God's retribution is severe, God wants us to worship, implore and devote ourselves to Him alone, would you fall in Satan's trap of idolworship that millions of Christians and muslims fell in!?
Do you equate a weak creature (who needs God's provisions and support and is not self sustainable) to The Gracious who is supporting all the creatures in the Heavens and the Earth?

[5:75] The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger like the messengers before him, and his mother was a saint. Both of them used to eat the food. Note how we explain the revelations for them, and note how they still deviate!

---------------------

Here is some of The Truth in the bible:

Jesus said: "My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me" [John 7:16]

-Jesus in the bible says:

"..Go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God." [JOhn 20:17]

Jesus in Quran says:

"God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him ALONE. This is the right path." [Quran 3:51]

Trinity was established in the Nicene conference 325 years after Jesus's birth! it totally contradicts the Old Testament, it's the NWO paradigm (polytheism):

"Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is ONE" (Deut, 6:4)

------------------------

What i told you is THE TRUTH from your Lord, we should reverence God and worship Him ALONE if we really want salvation, no creature can help us beside God.
If you turn away i have delivered you the message of God, bear witness that i submit to Him ALONE.

[3:64] Say, "O followers of the scripture, let us come to a logical agreement between us and you: that we shall not worship except GOD; that we never set up any idols besides Him, nor set up any human beings as lords beside GOD." If they turn away, say, "Bear witness that we are submitters."

Ahmad Nishitoba
Messenger of God

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-09-2004, 05:01 AM

Numbers,

Your judgement will come, In the mean time STOP insulting the people here or anywhere in life. You consistently tell people they are wrong and only you and your very narrow view of Christianity is right. I propose that people like you are the beginning for the rest of us questioning Christianity.

We see Christians all around and quite early in life start saying to ourselves "thats a christian? man, somethings wrong here cuz I don't want to be like that!"
Old 12-09-2004, 06:23 AM

Matypoppinz read this as much as think that Christianity is hate it has nothing like this:

Don't be lead into a dark tunnel

WOMEN IN ISLAM:

Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.

Tabari I:280 “Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.”

Qur’an 4:3 “If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with orphans, marry women of your choice who seem good to you, two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to do justice (to so many), then only one, or (a slave) that you possess, that will be more suitable. And give the women their dower as a free gift; but if they, of their own good pleasure, remit any part of it to you, eat it with enjoyment, take it with right good cheer and absorb it (in your wealth).”
Qur’an 4:11

“Allah directs you in regard of your Children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females…. These are settled portions ordained by Allah.”

Bukhari:V1B22N28 “The Prophet said: ‘I was shown the Hell Fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who are disbelievers or ungrateful.’ When asked what they were ungrateful for, the Prophet answered, ‘All the favors done for them by their husbands.’”

Muslim:B1N142 “‘O womenfolk, you should ask for forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell.’ A wise lady said: Why is it, Allah’s Apostle, that women comprise the bulk of the inhabitants of Hell? The Prophet observed: ‘You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. You lack common sense, fail in religion and rob the wisdom of the wise.’ Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense? The Prophet replied, ‘Your lack of common sense can be determined from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to one man. That is a proof.’”

Qur’an 4:43 “Believers, approach not prayers with a mind befogged or intoxicated until you understand what you utter. Nor when you are polluted, until after you have bathed. If you are ill, or on a journey, or come from answering the call of nature, or you have touched a woman, and you find no water, then take for yourselves clean dirt, and rub your faces and hands. Lo! Allah is Benign, Forgiving.” [The Qur’an claims women are unclean and polluted—worse than dirt.]

Bukhari:V4B55N547 “The Prophet said, ‘But for the Israelis, meat would not decay, and if it were not for Eve, wives would never betray their husbands.’”

Qur’an 33:59 “Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better.”

Qur’an 4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them.”

Bukhari:V4B52N143/V5B59N523 “When we reached Khaybar, Muhammad said that Allah had enabled him to conquer them. It was then that the beauty of Safiyah was described to him. Her husband had been killed, so Allah’s Apostle selected her for himself. He took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad where her menses were over and he took her for his wife, consummating his marriage to her, and forcing her to wear the veil.’”

Bukhari:V5B59N524 “The Muslims said among themselves, ‘Will Safiyah be one of the Prophet’s wives or just a lady captive and one of his possessions?’”

Ishaq:593 “From the captives of Hunayn, Allah’s Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another.”

Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
Ishaq:584 “Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman.”

Ishaq:185 “In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards.”

Qur’an 24:31 “Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty except what (must) appear; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display them except to their husbands...”

Qur’an 24:34 “Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life. [And here’s the freedom-to-pimp card:] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving.”

Ishaq:469 “The Apostle said, ‘Every wailing woman lies except those who wept for Sa’d.’”

Tabari VIII:62/Ishaq:496 “Ali [Muhammad’s adopted son, son-in-law, and future Caliph] said, ‘Prophet, women are plentiful. You can get a replacement, easily changing one for another.’”

Ishaq:496 “Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.’ So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, ‘Tell the Apostle the truth.’”

Qur’an 24:1 “(This is) a surah which We have revealed and made obligatory and in which We have revealed clear communications that you may be mindful. For the woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah. And let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.”

Qur’an 24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.” [top] [toc] [quotes main]
Old 12-09-2004, 06:25 AM

Default Re: Dis-information.

Peace 55132,

I have no desire to argue or attack anybody or even to claim that i am better than anybody, please know that before you read the following because i am sure that Satan will whisper to you these thoughts while reading. I only remind of THE TRUTH perhaps someone may take heed.

1- You said: "WE have to stop the invasion of Islam into the Western World It will drag our civilization into the dirt."

I can't agree with you more, the so called "Islam" of today has nothing to do with the original religion of God (Submission, Islam in Arabic), Satan has succesfully duped them into idolizing (Muhammad, the saints, scholars..etc) and abandon Quran (the final testament. Please note the parallels in all the present religions and draw your own conclusion on who developed them!. God won't send messengers to tell the people "you shall worship us" !, they are only postmen, would you get concerend with the postman rather than the letter?! is the letter more important than the Sender?

----------------------------------------

2- You said: "What ever good they expose they copied out of the bible."

What's your proof ? this is a profound dis-info. propagated by Satan to shortcircuit us at the word "Quran". Ironically the modern day muslims never use Quran, i grew up in Egypt (i am half Egyptian) and i have witnessed that they read Quran only because (there is a satanic saying attributed to Muhammad in the satanic books of Hadith) that says that reading more letters will add more credits to you, even if you don't reflect or understand the meaning!

To your knowledge, muhammad, the gentile prophet didn't understand other languages beside Arabic. Moreover we have an incontrovertibvle proof (revealed in 1974) of the divine authorship of Quran, did you verify it first before throwing this huge claim that Quran is copied?

[16:101] When we substitute one revelation in place of another, and GOD is fully aware of what He reveals, they say, "You made this up!" Indeed, most of them do not know.

[16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."

[16:103] We are fully aware that they say, "A human being is teaching him!" The tongue of the source they hint at is non-Arabic, and this is a perfect Arabic tongue.

Have you even read Quran to say that it's copied fromthe bible?

------------------------------------

3- You said: "Comparing Muhamed to Jesus is totaly ridiculus Jesus came in Love and offered his life to us."

That's because you make distinction, you idolize Jesus and raise him to a rank higher than his fellow messengers and human beings. Jesus came in love, but not in idolworship, God saved him before the torture began and raised his soul to Him, God is the Most Merciful. He wouldn't let His messenger be crucified without interfering. The myth of crucifixion is aimed at traumatizing you to accept Jesus (a mere mortal) as a god besides God, you should refrain from saying these blasphemies, it would be better for you, that's if you reverence God.

[2:136] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

--------------------------------------------

4- You said: "all you got to do is accept Jesus as your savior and repent from your sins."

Again i am not attacking you, but i am only reminding of THE TRUTH that this disinformation of Satan may be defeated.
The idea of a human savior is a satanic propaganda to enslave us and make us stick to a creature rather than the Creator. It also opens the way for sinning, since simply if you accept jesus, you are saved. Do you think it's that easy? the real salvation is attained by freeing yourself from the shackles of idolworship, whether you assign powers to a person or a thing, Only God has power and the visible life elements are the illusion addorned to distract us from the only Savior God.

[4:173] As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, He will fully recompense them, and shower them with His grace. As for those who
disdain and turn arrogant, He will commit them to painful retribution. They will find no lord beside GOD, nor a savior.

----------------------------------------

5- You said: "Living under islam is like living with a policeman on your back all day and night. Living under real Christianity is freedom. "

If you are talking about Muhamedanism (called "islam") i totally agree, eventhough in most islamic countries now they are turning more liberal than the west day by day!
However idolworship is not freedom. The Satanic version of freedom is to enslave you in a creature, whether it is (Jesus, Muhammad, Jackson...etc) or a thing (money, women/men, fame, status, hi-tech gadgets......etc). Real freedom is Submission to God alone, is breaking free of the visible illusion and starting to see the UNSEEN, God and righteousness.

--------------------------------------------

6- You said: "Next time one of them comes to you tell them to accept Jesus as lord and savior."

Why don't you follow your bible if you are really a Christian? isn't that what Jesus taught:

"..Go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God." [JOhn 20:17]

-----------------------------------------------

7- You said: "Only God is the judge of people."

This is a Satanic idea, if the righteous wouldn't judge the wicked and stand against them, there would be chaos on earth. Quran is called the statute book by which we can judge others, however the submitters are not to force anybody into converting, since it violates the condition of the test (freedom of choice). Your very existence on this forum means that you have already judged some people (presidents, men in power...etc)even your friends, or do you befriend everybody?.
Without judging there is no test. But judgment doesn't mean compulsion though. God is the ultimate Judge.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

-------------------------------------------------

8- You said: "You don't know to much about those islam zealots in Europe they are killing Europeans because they say that islam opreses women, Or They say something that is not to their liking about muhamed of there religion."

Since you are referring to the satanic corrupted Islam of today i totally agree with you. However the real Islam (Submission) is about peace, our greeting is (Salaamun 'Alaykum= Peace be unto you), freedom of religion is the core of Submission, agression, violence and unjustified killing of unarmed, innocent civilians is extreemely forbidden.

[17:33] You shall not kill any person - for GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder, he will be helped.

[2:178-179] O you who believe, equivalence is the law decreed for you when dealing with murder - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the female for the female. If one is pardoned by the victim's kin, an appreciative response is in order, and an equitable compensation shall be paid. This is an alleviation from your Lord and mercy. Anyone who transgresses beyond this incurs a painful retribution.
Equivalence is a life saving law for you, O you who possess intelligence, that you may be righteous.

Look for the true Islam (Submission) and you will find the TRUTH.

9- You said: "Did you know? That If a muslim converts to any other religion he can be killed by there sharia law. That It is punishable by death for in Muslim countrie to preach to muslims."

There is even more than that, they stone to death married people who commit adultery!!( a practice derived from the satanic books of "Hadith" never found in Quran!)
As i said before the "Muslim" countries practice a Satanic religion that has nothing to do (the exact opposite) of Quran and Submission which advocates tolerance, freedom and peace.

The Sharia law is mainly derived from the Hadith Satanic books (same as the Jewish law derived from humans and man-made books, Talmoud).

10- You said: "...the devastating effect they can have on western society. Starting with women,they are treated as almost nothing."

As i said Satan has subverted the religion of Submission completely, the modern Islam has nothing to do with God. The bias against women is from the Hadith books (the source of all evil in Islamic countries). I will give you an example of these unauthorized books:
One Hadith goes like that: "Muslim Hadith: Bukhari/Jihad 2646. Abualyamaan said that Shuaib said that Alzuhari said that Salim Ibn Abdullah told him that Abdullah Ibn Omar said that the prophet Muhammad said: Bad omen is in nothing but three: in the horse, woman and the house."

Note the long chain of people recounting the saying of the prophet over 4 or more generations! how reliable is that?, note also the similarity with the following saying from Talmoud (the Jewish satanic equivelant to the muslim Hadith):

Jewish Talmud: Pesahim 111a. It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.

On the contrary we have the second longest chapter in Quran titled "Women" defending the women's rights. Also God commands the men to take care of the women. Equality is emphasized in Quran between men and women (in their rights), e.g:

[9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

-and equal in their rewards in this life and in the hearafter:

[33:35] The submitting men, the submitting women, the believing men, the believing women, the obedient men, the obedient women, the truthful men, the truthful women, the steadfast men, the steadfast women, the reverent men, the reverent women, the charitable men, the charitable women, the fasting men, the fasting women, the chaste men, the chaste women, and the men who commemorate GOD frequently, and the commemorating women; GOD has prepared for them forgiveness and a great recompense.

They are allies who fight for the same cause and help each other whole heartedly in perfect harmony. However the men are the captains of the ships, men and women in Quran have different roles according to the distinct qualities designed by God,

-They are not equal in roles:

[4:34]The men are made responsible for the women, and GOD has endowed them with certain qualities, and made them the bread earners. The righteous women will cheerfully accept this arrangement, since it is GOD's commandment, and honor their husbands during their absence. If you experience rebellion from the women, you shall first talk to them, then (you may use negative incentives like) deserting them in bed, then you may (as a last alternative) beat them. If they obey you, you are not permitted to transgress against them. GOD is Most High, Supreme.

This is the design of God, if the couple are righteous, they won't abuse or covet their roles, it will be perfect harmony. But since the corrupt muslims follow satanic religion (a few are righteous among them ofcourse) they abuse these rights and try to enslave women (Satan's creed is based on slavery. e.g: masters and slaves, not equal human beings).

Did you know that the head scarf is a satanic fabrication from the Hadith books!?, in Quran the main criteria for the woman's dress is MODESTY and the best garment is the garment of righteousness.

Bias, racism, superiority are the satanic creeds and it is easily spotted by the sincere in the satanic fabricated books of Hadith and Talmoud that have subveretd the religion of God completely.

------------------------------------------

So please do your homework and research the TRUTH about God's religion before throwing accusations, there is alot of negative propaganda and disinfo to distract us from God's only religion, Submission.

If you disbelieve in the TRUTH i introduced you, i say "Peace" you have your religion and i have mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...