Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2004, 09:21 AM

Default Re: Why must I convert???

-------------------------------------
If we start talking and become friends, a true friend will not tell me what to believe.
-------------------------------------

This is EXACTLY the Jewish point of view.

Notice how they do NOT preach to others to become

Jews ? Isn't that proof of their genius ?

Old 12-14-2004, 09:32 AM

Peace Akbar,

No insult intended but it is Satan's idea to divide the people into many religions, mainly Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

We can witness here the expected result of this devision. Some say Christianity is the best and all the Christians are God's people, anyone else is Satan's. Same for the muslims they say the same, they are the best and all else are disbelievers. Same for the Jewish, they believe they are God's chosen.

Here is the Truth, the absolute Truth from God:

1- The three major religions are corrupt forms of the Original, One religion, Submission. Abraham was the first to call the sincere, Submitters.

2- The Torah, and the Bible are in the major part from God, however they got injected with ideas exalting priests, prophets and messengers beside God.

3- Submission, the original religion is based on God's final testament (which is proven by the miracle of 19) Quran, and nothing else.

4- Quran confirms and supersedes the previous scriptures.

5- Submission is destined to prevail and all the current religions will fade out God willing.

6- The United Submitters Nation will be established on earth very soon by a major earthquake (God willing 12,16), anybody can join this kingdom of God, regardless of his gender, color, race, looks, status, nationality...etc.

Ahmad NishiToba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-14-2004, 09:35 AM

Mary,
You are correct. The spirit of the Holy Quran states that anyone rather Christian, Jew, Muslim, any religion or not. As long as they believe in God and do right will make it to heaven. The hadith that corresponds with this is the Prophet's saying that true religion is sincerity. If you are sincere in your belief then Allah welcomes you to paradise. The Holy Quran is the only revelation that states that those of other religions will be in Heaven along with Muslims. I understand your spirit Mary. but out of the current revelations, only the Holy Quran gives support to your good spirit of brotherhood.

peace
Old 12-14-2004, 09:43 AM

Peace Akbar,

The Hadith you mention is a Satanic idea, the prophet himself said that anyone who wrote something from his sayings, should erase it. His only duty was delivering Quran. Same like the Talmoud, the Hadith is a racist book.

You mention one verse from Quran that says that everybody may enter Heaven, however i must say that none can enter Heaven except if he or she worships God alone, i.e: don't idolize a person or a thing.

Jesus, Muhammad and Moses were just righteous human beings, now that they departed, they have left us their message, would we ignore the message and worship dead people?

I invite you to discard the Hadith &Sunna books and embrace Submission to God alone, using Quran alone proven by the miracle of 19, God's sign to all humanity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-14-2004, 09:48 AM

I agree with you. There is a saying that the average human being only uses 5% of his brain! The current Muslims are not so smart. They are not following the wisdom of their religion. They only follow the rituals. When they return to the wisdom of their religion, then they will return to the excellence. I agree with Ahmad, most of the socalled Muslim world is in complete darkness. They think that they are following true Islam, but they are not. The earlier Muslims were highly successful and they built great civilizations. If they were following true Islam then they would be successful too. Everthing that a Muslim does have a symbolic meaning. The 5 prayers mean that your rational mind has to submit to Allah. The average Muslim has not submitted to Allah with his rational mind. They only rely on the 5% of their mind, which really is not their mind. It is the Jew. The saying that the average human being only uses 5% of his mind means that the avergae human being relies on the Jew for his livelihood. So this is why the small amount of Jews control the Muslims. Only a return to true Islam can free them from this disgraceful position.

peace
Old 12-14-2004, 09:58 AM

------------------------------------------
The earlier Muslims were highly successful and they built great civilizations.
------------------------------------------

How do you explain that ever since the Hebrew

slaves were freed they became masters of the

world in EVERY age until today ?

How do you explain that unlike the Christians

and the Muslims the Jews believe they will

do MORE with less ?

Isn't this proof of divine wisdom ?

If the Torah was corrupted why do they perform

modern day miracles ?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:00 AM

Peace 666,

All in accordance with God's master plan,

Please check:

http://www.usn2161.net/israel.html

Old 12-14-2004, 10:06 AM

thanks Ahmad I will definitely read it ...

kindly submit more information if you have it.

:-D
Old 12-14-2004, 10:07 AM

Peace Ahmed,
This saying in the Holy Quran is speaking to the sincerity of the individual. It is directing the individual away from all of these man made religions used to control the minds of the people.
Allah wants the mind of the people for his worship only. I do not call Christians who believe in the trinity idol worshipers. The word idol that is used in the scriptures is referring to those who base their life in accords with an idea that encompasses their total life and take them away from the rememberance of God. So Allah is saying in this verse that he is going to judge the individual on his sincerity.

peace
Old 12-14-2004, 10:11 AM

Akbar, I got a lot of my ideas from Jesus.

The things he said, that I have read and come to understand myself, obviously nowhere to his depth of knowledge and faith.

I believe he came to reveal the spirit of humanity: love = God... the thing that makes this whole thing possible.

Please don't assume that I would deny the love that Jesus stood for in his words and his deeds. The Quran is not the whole picture... it is a piece. It may be your entire perspective and it is an understanding of my own.

I believe in God.
I believe in what unites us.
I believe in peace.

The devil can rot in hell and hell was not meant to be this beautiful place called earth.

We, humanity achieved this. Those who would do the devil's work are many and they are weak. Nothing is greater than God's love and mercy. A force that will bring peace to this earth.

We, humanity must accept accountability and stop blaming books and religions, races and cultures or the beast - the government.

It is we who hold the power to change this world.
Through us, God can and will achieve miracles. If we believe. Watch this space.

Peace and Justice 4 all

Mary XXX