FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2005, 11:36 AM

Default NWO: Friend or Foe

For those of us trying to express how we feel this is a good read:
www.cephasministry.com/nwo_friend_or_foe.html

Old 02-17-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: NWO: Friend or Foe

Have you read this…

Who is the New World Order? They are a group of people who meet in secret behind closed doors and decide where we are going and what is best for you, me, and the rest of the World. Does this not describe every government, every company and every Cub Scout Leaders meeting globally?

I cannot tell you exactly who they are, but with a little bit of common sense we can discern a lot about them. First and foremost, they are not a democratic organization and do not subscribe to democratic principles. If they did, they would tell us who they are, permit us to attend their meetings, tell us what they have decided, tell us why they have decided it, and would change direction if most of us disagreed with their decisions. If I have read this right, it scans a little like, I don’t know who the bad people are, but there must be some because things aren’t exactly the way that I want them. You cannot attend meetings of people that you don’t know exist, and therefore can’t find out what has been decided for what reasons, or therefore apply pressure for change.

No, the New World Order and the groupies that follow them have no use for democracy. They decide and we follow no matter how much we dislike it, no matter how many of us disagree with them, and no matter what the consequence of their decisions. Uhm, I may be being a bit thick here, but so far, no-one you know is holding meetings that you don’t know about, not making decisions that you are not aware of, and then not asking you to follow blindly…Secretly.

OK, so if we are to get to the bottom of this, and find out where these people are taking us, then let’s be a bit more specific.

The New World Order is not a card carrying club, is it? You can’t apply to be a member of the ‘NWO (Louisiana).’ (Meets every third Tuesday, Hog Roast in July.). Get real; if we’re serious, then we need to get something more than the vague, bland missive of someone who doesn’t know anything about anything.

Is there anything more concrete than this?

Hmmmmm