Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2005, 08:40 PM

Default the truth

Human Trafficking:

Does anyone know of the new crime industry called human trafficking?
basically, they kidnap young girls and sell them into slavery as forced prostitutes... They threaten to kill their families if they try to run, or tell. They abuse the women often. This is sick.
But, the globalist (NWO, ie, the UN) are behind this sick trade. I seen a movie on lifetime about it... I usually don't pay attention to lifetime, as I think it's just chick flicks. But my friend said I must watch it, so I did. I'm glad I did.
These people have infiltrators at all levels of all governments around the globe. You see, the globalist have little concern about us. We are mere property to them. Unless your filthy rich, they don't treat you like a human. These people are fucking animals! And those are the people running our world! Theyr fucking making a fortune on rape, murder, and blackmail!
Bush is working on the same ladder of crooks... And most people follow him because their fucking brainwashed IDIOTS!!!

Old 10-31-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: the truth

I mean, these people will rape their mothers without thinking twice in the name of alittle more power or money. It's sick. The UN "peacekeeping" forces with the blue helmets (the NWO army), have been largely reported around the world raping women.
Human trafficking is a global crime market, they ship slaves all over the world. They even take girls as young as 11 yrs old! They'll even take little boys (remember, the Vatican loooooves little boys)...
No, I'm not christian, but that isn't an attack on christianity. The Vatican is the church of the "antichrist". They run the Illuminati, the international banking conspiracies which finances all this shit, hell, the damn UN!
Old 10-31-2005, 08:41 PM

I know the brainwashed idiots are gonna try to warp my evidenceto make it invalid, as is always the case, due to their mental insecurity.... But the globalists have a secret super high-tech weapon called the HAARP, in Alaska. It has multiple functions, amoung these, jamming communications, and more important, altering weather conditions (which explains the tsunami, katrina)... Check out these two links, the first one tells about HAARP, the second one provides evidence. The evidence is a bill passed by congress where they ADMIT they have the ability to alter weather conditions.

http://nwo-warning.tripod.com/haarp.htm

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-517
Old 10-31-2005, 08:42 PM

Actually, GW and the current adm. WANTED 9/11 to happen. In fact, top level Bush adm officials had a meeting with the high-jackers of 9/11 2 days prior to it happening, in Palestine. That had leaked on the news once, but was quickly hushed up. The globalist have bought all the world's medias, including ours.
9/11 did several things in way of gearing us for a global takeover.
1. Provided an excuse to highten security, which led to the creation of our secret police (Office of Homeland Defense)... Not to mention the Patriot Act.
2. Gave us an excuse to go to war, and build Bush as a war-time president. Blind patriotism is clouding the judgement of the masses, who loose the capability to question things. Restored faith in a system now going straight to hell in a hand basket.
3. Provided a scapegoat (arabs)... All dictatorships have found a scapegoat... For example with NAZI Germany it was the jews. Now it's arabs.

Remember how all dictators come to power illegaly, by stealing office (remember the 2000 elections, where hundreds, maybe thousands, of votes were discarded in Florida, the very same state George Bush's BROTHER is governor of?).... Not to mention that the globalist had people planted all inside the supremem court.... In short, the people didn't elect Bush, the Supremem court did. This is a clear violation of our constitution.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:47 PM

For the brainwashed sheep who REFUSE to look at facts, who REFUSE to look at history... I know this isn't gonna do any good because your so damned set in your ways of thinking "this will never happen to me because the universe revolves around me".
But the jews in Germany in the 1940's would have undoubtedly told you the same thing if you would went back in time and told them they would be shoved in gas ovens. The Romans would have said the same thing if you told them their empire would be tore apart by Germanic tribes. AND the Russians would have said the same thing if you told them their czar would fall and they'd be oppressed under communism and shoved in gulags. What is this "same thing" I'm talking about?
You already know it. You wanna say I'm full of shit. The difference btw me and you Bushies is that I CAN LOOK AT INFORMATION, GET TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND LOOK AT THINGS OUTSIDE OF THIS UTOPIAN PIPE DREAM YOU ALL LIVE IN!!! Some of you say how corrupt politicians and lawyers and media are, but you follow every damn thing they say without question. Because your weak, to damn weak to think for yourselves. And soon you'll pay for your weakness, because the clock is ticking.
You wanna say "my information comes from the internet". Most of it doesn't, it comes from contacts on the inside. But it's easier for you sheep out there to ignore this. Never have I seen people who ignorantly refute all evidence and bend discovery to fit your singular pre-concieved views... But atleast us "crazy conspiracy theorists" can offer evidence and intelligent arguments. I got flamed for bringing this up on deviantart.com, which is *supposed* to be a forum for open minded intellectuals!
To say "this will never happen" is to say that the halucaust, hiroshima bomb, manhattan project, african slave trade, salem which trials, and soviet gulags never happened. I dare you critics to pick up a godd**ed history book and actually look it up!
Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 PM

I mean the pieces are in place alittle too damned perfectly.
If a man in a ski mask with a gun walks into a bank, anyone with since can put 2 and 2 together and say "he's gonna rob the bank"... Why are these idiots in society so blind to it? Because they are
1. ignorant
2. set in their ways (to the point where proof doesn't mean shit anymore)
3. insecure

And, even if some of my info is from online, you critics believe everything you hear on the news. But oh my goodness, the news wouldn't LIE! I mean, after all, they and the politicians actually care about us more than money, power, or intimidation (you can cut my sarcasm with a knife).

Damn it felt good to get this off my back!
Old 10-31-2005, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Snake13 wrote:
Human Trafficking:

Does anyone know of the new crime industry called human trafficking?
basically, they kidnap young girls and sell them into slavery as forced prostitutes... They threaten to kill their families if they try to run, or tell. They abuse the women often. This is sick.
But, the globalist (NWO, ie, the UN) are behind this sick trade. I seen a movie on lifetime about it... I usually don't pay attention to lifetime, as I think it's just chick flicks. But my friend said I must watch it, so I did. I'm glad I did.
These people have infiltrators at all levels of all governments around the globe. You see, the globalist have little concern about us. We are mere property to them. Unless your filthy rich, they don't treat you like a human. These people are fucking animals! And those are the people running our world! Theyr fucking making a fortune on rape, murder, and blackmail!
Bush is working on the same ladder of crooks... And most people follow him because their fucking brainwashed IDIOTS!!!
You've seen a movie on Lifetime Television?

How was it?
Old 10-31-2005, 09:01 PM

Also, I am a scientologist. I have my own views, but I don't believe in religion... My personal view is religion was created by the Illuminati to enslave the minds of man, and they are secretly worshipping aliens under the guise of god. The greys put us here. But as long as your not gonna make me into a "devil worshipper" I can put religion aside for those religious christian folks. Do bear in mind though, if any religion is the victim in this, it non-christians. I'm tired of the DOMINANT religion claiming persecution and then running around making laws and policies to subjugate everyone, including non-christians, to their views. Seperation of Church and State is just as much a part of America as the constitution, we shouldn't hafta bow down to someone else's god. The Christian coalition is behind the religious infiltration of politics which leads to political/economic/social ailenation of "outsiders", it's brought to you courtesy of the NWO. As long as you don't shove it down my throat we can get along fine.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:06 PM

Ok, since this stupid damn computer didn't wanna f'ing post it, I'll post this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am a scientologist. I have my own views. A problem I see within the "conspiracy theory" community is some are unknowingly helping it through religion. You can believe what you want, that's the American way. Elimination of seperation of church and state ISN'T the American way. SoC&S is just as much a part of America as the constitution.
The Christian coalition is behind the religious infiltration of politics, passing laws and policies subjugating non-believers. This infiltration isolates and alienates non-Christians socially/politically/economically. my personal opinion is that religion was a brainwashing tool for the globalist, to pit us against eachother. Like a big cult.
But as long as you don't shove your religion down my throat, we can get along fine.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Snake13 wrote:
Also, I am a scientologist. I have my own views, but I don't believe in religion... My personal view is religion was created by the Illuminati to enslave the minds of man, and they are secretly worshipping aliens under the guise of god. The greys put us here. But as long as your not gonna make me into a "devil worshipper" I can put religion aside for those religious christian folks. Do bear in mind though, if any religion is the victim in this, it non-christians. I'm tired of the DOMINANT religion claiming persecution and then running around making laws and policies to subjugate everyone, including non-christians, to their views. Seperation of Church and State is just as much a part of America as the constitution, we shouldn't hafta bow down to someone else's god. The Christian coalition is behind the religious infiltration of politics which leads to political/economic/social ailenation of "outsiders", it's brought to you courtesy of the NWO. As long as you don't shove it down my throat we can get along fine.
A Scientologist? I think you mean that you are a confused Thelemite.