Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: the truth

You can effectively call the NWO a demon of christianity, much like NAZI Germany was. It doesn't mean theyr a real christian agenda, or organization.
My theory is a bit different. I think the aliens put us here. And the Illuminati has always served the aliens behind the curtain. In fact, they've did alot to help cover up UFO's and alien obductions, especially back in the 50's and 60's. Basically, I think earth is an expirement for the greys.

Old 11-01-2005, 10:57 AM

Earth is fine, the experiment is humans. Experimental failure is eminent.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:55 PM

Truebeliever Wrote:
"I'm certainly a member of the Illuminati...i'm here to gather info on people like you mate so look out! "

I'm not a bit concerned as you don't sound like you have the intellect the Illuminati would require.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:56 PM

Quote:
wolff wrote:
Truebeliever Wrote:
"I'm certainly a member of the Illuminati...i'm here to gather info on people like you mate so look out! "

I'm not a bit concerned as you don't sound like you have the intellect the Illuminati would require.
Never overestimate the intelligence of the Illuminati.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:03 PM

Point well taken.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:25 PM

Quote:
With the quality of your posts...likewise.

It's like having a 2 year old accuse you of stupidity.

BTW...i'm not a bad guy. But dont call me an idiot when you cannot even debate the point.

Quote:
You can effectively call the NWO a demon of christianity, much like NAZI Germany was. It doesn't mean theyr a real christian agenda, or organization.
And what of Stalin? Hitler never touched the Church in Germany though Himmler was chasing them from the SS.

I dont buy the "occult" bullshit regarding Hitler. Hitler was a rationalist. I once went to a Laroche meeting. That does'nt make me one of them.

Himmler was a different story. Definately Pagan. A full on occultist? Well, given the quality of the historical reporting of the war including the Holohoax I am taking everything with a pinch of salt. I have a few books to read on the matter before I make up my mind.

As for the neo - cons. They have nothing to do with the "right" or "fascism". They are full of old gaurd "Trotskyites" and are completely Bolshevik in origen. They are carbon copies and talk the ideological talk in your face but are constantly accused of being "right wing Christians". This is an inside joke in their circles.

Fascists are nationalistic and look after their own. Is someone going to tell me "W" is working for the American people?

As for UFO's. They are high tech aircraft and the UFO stuff is their to amuse people at the Pentagon who release paper work on all sorts of things to keep the gullible...gullible. There may well ne genetic manipulation going on...how could they help themselves?

To call human beings an experiment of "Aliens" is to slap God in the face. It is an infantile fantasy created to assuage the loss of God from peoples lives. In this Age of Aquarius, aliens have replaced angels.

That people automatically assume that their is another more "wise race" out "there" who is coming to rescue us shows just how afraid we are to pick up our cross and take responsability for Gods creation. This fantasy that Aliens will come and rescue us or whisk us off to another planet came to be during the height of the Cold War and the threat of nuclear annhialation. Wise Alien Race has replaced God.

We are Fatherless in more ways than one.

Just to clarify...it is not that there IS'NT other worlds out their far wiser than us. It is the amazing "automatic" assumption that there must be which is the desperate wish of someone who is not willing to accept responsability for this planet and their part in the chaos.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:30 PM

I like it. Good post.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:54 PM

A slap in the face of god? Well, if that's your perception. I'm curious why religion is divided upon cultural and geographic lines?
I mean, anyone born in Africa is presumed muslim, in Europe, North America, or Australia, they'r mostly (if not all) christian. If theyr born in Asia, their Buddhist. If someone is born in India, they'r hindu. If someone is born in mediterranean europe or latin America their roman catholic. It seems to me it's more about cultural identity than real belief. Personally, I have a hard time believing some story of a man who heeled the blind with a wave of the hand, or parted the red sea, or turned sticks to snakes, etc. I think stuff like this can be easier explained by advanced technology. And the "virgin birth".... Alien obduction and test tube pregnancy. It makes more since, scientifically.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:59 PM

I just think religion is a tool used to serve a dual purpose.
1. Brainwash society into obedience
2. Divide man into camps to war them against one another (which the Illuminati makes a killing off of, fueling both sides of a given conflict with weapons/equipment sales and such).
Old 11-01-2005, 09:07 PM

However, some have clinged onto the whole religious thing too tight, and against the better wishes of the globalists, those people put their faith ahead of the government who conditioned them to it. I think though, that they use this strong conviction to their advantage in rallying the catholics (and rednecks) who'll follow without question, and further use it to alienate non-christians.
It's not that I don't believe a god exists. I just think our world is too insignifigant in the polyverse to have any clue about it. All religious gods, IMO, carry no validity. We don't really know anything about him/her/it except it's either evil or apathetic. I think id such an "omnipotent" god exists, there is no excuse for all the evil and suffering in the world, as if this being were so omnipotent and powerful it could stop this from happening, no matter what.