Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 09:11 PM

Default Re: the truth

Scientifically, there must be some universal mind behind the laws of nature, inter-spacial. But I don't think Jesus, or Moses, or Yahwey (if I spelled it right), or Buddha, or Muhammad... Or even Zues. I don't think any of that carries any water.
I also don't think my assumption that intelligent life exists elsewhere is irresponsible. It only makes since. Why would earth be an exception?

Old 11-01-2005, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Snake13 wrote:
Scientifically, there must be some universal mind behind the laws of nature, inter-spacial. But I don't think Jesus, or Moses, or Yahwey (if I spelled it right), or Buddha, or Muhammad... Or even Zues. I don't think any of that carries any water.
I also don't think my assumption that intelligent life exists elsewhere is irresponsible. It only makes since. Why would earth be an exception?
However, you do believe that a race called the Tetans flew here from a planet called Xenu and infested everyone with delusions. And the only way to become a 'Clear' is to hook yourself up to an ohm meter, study Dianetics for your entire life, and give up everything you have to the Church of Scientology, which by the way, was started by L. Ron Hubbard, one of Aleister Crowley's favorite disciples.

I can see how scientifically minded you are.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:51 AM

(chuckle , chuckle) good post bravu !
it amazes me the lengths to which some will go in order to deny the existence of God .

whoever it was that said the Christian Coalition is NWO absolutely hasn't a clue . CC is simply a political action group that has tried to reverse the societal decay in the US .

probably the one group the globalists consider the biggest threat to their agenda is the Christian Church(uninformed and disorganized though they may be)because they are simply not maleable enough to mold into the NWO mindset. they will always be a problem.

aliens ? gimme a break .

oh ...and it's not only God who has permitted the evil and suffering in the world ... so too have we all.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:52 AM

Quote:
oh ...and it's not only God who has permitted the evil and suffering in the world ... so too have we all.
That is ALL mans doing. Like any Father He lets his children go and hopes they come back.

The ego has to grow up sometime. It's just a phase. I hope we survive it.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:40 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
That is ALL mans doing. Like any Father He lets his children go and hopes they come back.

The ego has to grow up sometime. It's just a phase. I hope we survive it.
Yes,
evil is not to be blamed upon anyone or anything except evil itself. We have free will. We have the choice to be weak or strong against evil. God does not 'permit' evil, we do.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:37 AM

Read the book of Job.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:40 AM

Alien life is more scientifically possible. And I also didn't deny the existance of god, I just had a different idea of god. Some things can't be blamed on man. Illness, hunger... However, aliens make since scientifically.
I will also say that spirituallity and magick make since scientifically, beyond most peoples' comprehension. However, magick can't perform no divine miracles. I really don't have a religion, just my own view of things.

Also, the dude who claims to be on the inside is obviously lying. if you were in deep enough to call yourself Illuminati, you wouldn't be posting on here and talking unless you had a death wish.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Snake13 wrote:
Alien life is more scientifically possible. And I also didn't deny the existance of god, I just had a different idea of god. Some things can't be blamed on man. Illness, hunger... However, aliens make since scientifically.
I will also say that spirituallity and magick make since scientifically, beyond most peoples' comprehension. However, magick can't perform no divine miracles. I really don't have a religion, just my own view of things.

Also, the dude who claims to be on the inside is obviously lying. if you were in deep enough to call yourself Illuminati, you wouldn't be posting on here and talking unless you had a death wish.
I have never made such a claim. The ID was a joke on one who did claim just that, a real jackass. I am neither on the inside, outside, upside, or downside. Never claimed to be . GET OVER IT.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:53 PM

Ok, so we can be friends? Stop arguing?
Old 11-02-2005, 04:58 PM

Oh yeah, by the way, sorry for making the accusation. I seen you post something to the effect that you were illuminati, but I think you were probably being sarcastic. No problem there, I feel ya, I get tired of people making bogus claims and trying to sell themselves on the conspiracy, or trying to make a marketing ploy out of it too. It's repulsive. It's like living in NAZI Germany and trying to market the halucaust. Some people have no tact.