Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2005, 04:29 AM

Default Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States

What is the general opinion on Hal Turner. Can he be believed? Following is an article on his web site regarding a speech given by General in China.

Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States
Says China can only afford to wait another 5 to 10 years before being forced to attack to gain "living space"

Article Link

Old 10-30-2005, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States

I note the thanx given to the nursing staff at the senile dementia clinic in Bejing for preparing the former General for the interview. 8-)

Rest easy dear friends...

How does that Metalica song go agains...

Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone
Tuck you in, warm within
keep you free from sin
till the sandman he comes
sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight

CHORUS
Exit, light
Enter, Night
Take my hand
we're off to never-never land

Somethings wrong, shut the light
heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of snow white
dreams of war, dreams of liars
dreams of dragon's fire
and of things that will bite
sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight

CHORUS

SOLO

Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
I pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
If i die before i wake (x2)
I pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

hush little baby, don't say a word
never mind that noise you heard
it's just the beasts under your bed
in your closet, in your head
:-D
Old 10-30-2005, 08:15 AM

Default Re: Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States

China does eye Australia then.
Had a funny feeling they did.

Dont blame them they are only human!
Old 10-30-2005, 10:13 AM

Well I take Hal with a grain of salt as I do all who apear racist but he does seem to have some connections he comes up with some good stuff sometimes.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:38 AM

I guess that would make sense, given all the data stealing, and mass immigration.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-30-2005, 01:42 PM

nothing new. the red-devils have been (unofficially) at war against the U.S. since the late 80's. The 2000 year old military genius of his time Tsung-Tsu or whatever his spelling name is, has been the exact blueprint for Red Chinese warfare. The art of warfare i believe its called.
also the red-devils are also using (assymetric) warfare against the U.S. meaning they are not holding back on any means neccessary to bring America to its knees. (they already have some 500,000 soldiers in America already, its just stinking too bad we have a bunch of TRAITORS running the military into the ground, the joint chief of staffs are all council on foreign relation TRAITORS.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:05 PM

Holy shit! Quick! Ring the Whitehouse and tell them to stop investing their part of 50 billion a month in China! Those cunning Chinese are gonna stab us whiteys in da back! Oh dem slant eys!!!!!!

Lets see, CIA puts in Mao and almost kills off the Christian Chang Kia Shek who woulda whipped his arse. The West POURS in the investment and builds up the bogeyman ala: Soviet Union. And WE fall for it again. Quivering in our sleep. Sheets pulled up high over the head praying for the warming Suns rays of morn. The collective sigh of relief as another day dawns. We are still here brothers and sisters. Thank the Lord and a 500 billion dollar Defence bill.

There may well be war. But it will be totally contrived just as China is. A blow up doll with a anglo/u.s puppeteer behind it.

China has NO capacity to take on the U.S and Christendom in general. It will make great reading though. Cue Tom Clancy.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:41 AM

This speech does exist only in the minds of those who want to get rid of China as an obstacle to their racist-elitist new world order. If China had any intention to become the military superpower of this planet, the first to know would be the Russian intelligence services and, in that case, they would certainly not sell them the rope -Russian weaponry- to be hanged with...
Old 10-31-2005, 10:55 AM

This does, if nothing else, illustrate why the United States will never be the pioneer of world domination in the NWO; everything is wrong for this to happen: our culture, our geography, and our intercontinental relations. Make the supreme mistake and see how fast the Saudis drop you!
It's gonna happen in Europe, boys! Jus' like the old days.