Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 08:05 AM

Default "Satanism In Italy". 10 meg WMV File.

Taken from the ABC's Foreign Correspondent program. They say there are 650 Satanic cults in Italy and there is much money to make in the Exorcism business. Some surprising facts on the idiocy of the Italians...let them not bag the Yanks again. Also a great ending from the correspondent...that where community is strong...no sign of the devil.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Old 11-01-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: "Satanism In Italy". 10 meg WMV File.

You should really watch this.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:20 PM

This should be expected from there. Vatican City is ground zero for the doctrine of demons, so they have in abundance what they preach.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-01-2005, 09:42 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
This should be expected from there. Vatican City is ground zero for the doctrine of demons, so they have in abundance what they preach.
Yeah. Who needs Satanism when you've got the Vatican?
Old 11-01-2005, 09:46 PM

This is ridiculous and it always has been.

Jesus Christ never performed these kinds of exorcisms.

Jesus just said 'leave'.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:01 PM

Keep up the good work, truebeliever!

These videos you post are invaluable! :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:08 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Keep up the good work, truebeliever!

These videos you post are invaluable! :-P
I agree, except for the CFR radio interview with that .... CFR guy.

I am convinced that it takes years of special training to become that boring.

That guy could have been talking about nuclear weapons and come out sounding like he was reading his kid a bedtime story.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:24 PM

Very interesting, especially the guy performing the excorsism on a paying client and the priceless expression the interviewers face!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:56 PM

The Vatican says that it must be prepared to drive devils out of Christian souls....?!!!

What are devils doing in Christian souls? I thought the Holy Spirit lived in Christian souls.

Well, its good business for the Vatican, you know? Create a bunch of devil cults and you've got enough business to last til Xmas. I guess it's a give and take relationship with the Vatican and the other Satanic cults in the Roman Empire.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:59 PM

"According to the prophecies of St. Malachy, who was born in 1094, the line of Pontiffs has come to an end. St. Malachy, canonized by by Pope Clement III on July 6, 1199, undertook to list in advance the proper succession of Roman pontiffs from Celestine II to "the end of the world". St. Malachy prophesied that there would be 112 Popes after Celestine II. John Paul II, who just died, is number 110. Pope number 111 would be the "False Prophet" mentioned in St. John's Revelation and who will deliver the Roman Catholic Church to Satan. Number 112 will NOT be a legitimate Pope. It will be the "Grand Anti-Pope" or the Anti-Christ who is also known as the "Abomination that Causes Desolation" mentioned in Daniel 9:27, 11:31, 12:11 and Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14. The Prophecies of St. Malachy conclude thusly: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven hilled city (Rome) will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people"."

"Fr. Malachi Martin was an eminent theologian and expert in the Catholic Church who wrote that the apostasy of the Roman Catholic Church is a precondition for the end of time, as we presently know it, and for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Fr. Malachi Martin served in the Vatican from 1958 to 1964 where he was a close associate of Pope John XXIII. In 1990, Fr. Martin wrote, "The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia in the Catholic Church are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the rites of 'The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer' in the Vatican". Fr. Martin believed that the Vatican had finally been, after centuries long efforts, infiltrated, at the highest levels, by Satanists in league with Zionists and what he called the “Universal Assembly” that consists of a Masonic group of Western plutocrats and the Illuminati.

Fr. Malachi Martin wrote six years before the shameful pedophilia and homosexual scandal among the Catholic Clergy became widely known, "Suddenly it became unarguable that now during this papacy (1996), the Roman Catholic organization carried a permanent presence of clerics who worshipped Satan and liked it; of bishops and priests who sodomized boys and each other; of nuns who performed the “Black Rites” of Wicca, and who lived in lesbian relationships . . . every day, including Sundays and Holy Days, acts of heresy and blasphemy and outrage and indifference were committed and permitted at holy Altars by men who had been called to be priests. Sacrilegious actions and rites were not only performed on Christ’s Altars, but had the connivance or at least the tacit permission of certain Cardinals, archbishops, and bishops. . . "."

From the article <a href="http://aztlan.net/the_last_pope.htm">The next Pope may be the last</a>
by Hector Carreon
La Voz de Aztlan