Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?

Not if you're the widow's son.

Who wants to be a Mason when you can attain Non-Masonship?

Seriously, though. Show me the sign of distress and I'll tell you how it makes me feel.

A long time ago I decided that I was going to work my way down the tree of life. I started out as an Ipsissiumus Potessimus. By the new year I should be able to reach my 5 year goal of becoming a student of A.'.A.'.. Give it another year, and I'll be a complete vulgarian.

--N. 0=1
Old 11-01-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?

Well, there are apocryphal stories of judges dismissing themselves after observing signals from defendants, etc. If they're smart enough to be a judge then they are smart enough not to make an exchange like that so obvious.

In a previous post someone (forgive my memory) said that drawing the hand across the eyes is one form of distress signal. I've winessed a specific kind of signal by a woman using her left hand. I'm not sure what the significance is, or when it is proper to use it.

If it "really works" at all, it is because someone from your temple honors my temple. From temple to temple, as simple as that.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:09 PM

Ah, come on people. You don't know nothin' about esotericnesses!

Here's a picture of a Freemason giving the sign of distress in a Lodge Ritual.

Old 11-01-2005, 02:11 PM

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 02:15 PM

Quote:
mihai_bravu wrote:
Ah, come on people. You don't know nothin' about esotericnesses!

Here's a picture of a Freemason giving the sign of distress in a Lodge Ritual.

Racist too.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:40 PM

Yes, most Freemason's fear the black man. Masons are worse than Mormons when it comes to racism. And that is no small feat to pull of.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:49 PM

I really think that it would do Prince Charles good to marry a black diva. Seriously, that old blood line he comes from is so inbred that they all have cross-eyed syndrome.

Charles and the gang of the Craft over there in the UK need to expand their horizens.

How about a nice black woman? Look at this one. She's hot! I think she outdoes Camilia exponentially.

Old 11-01-2005, 02:53 PM

Seriously guys. I think the Freemasons need to open up those bloodlines a little.

There's nothing wrong with a little coffee and cream, you know?

It's like they say: Once you go black, you don't never go back!

Besides, the Freemasons seem to enjoy Egyptian Magic. Why not get that old Nubian blood stirring again as well?
Old 11-01-2005, 03:28 PM

http://www.gaiaguys.net/masonsigns.htm