Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?

[img align=left]c:\MasonicPic.jpg[/img]

Old 11-01-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 04:34 PM

Here is a reason why all Freemason's these days should give one another the sign of distress: I, Frater N., Mihai Bravu, Don Quixote IV do challenge Prince Charles, leader of the Order of the Garter, Outer Head of Freemasonry to a duel!

I, Brother OH!, has attained the grade of 11=0 Ipissisimus Potisimus, and the Royal 111 degree of the Memphis Rite of Freemasonry, which does not exist.

I challenge Prince Charles to a thumb-wrestling match. This magickal combat will settle the score once and for all time. Whoever wins, gets to be King of England.

This is no joke. I have openly challenged the heir-apparent, Outer Head of Worldwide Freemasonry to a thumb-wrestling duel.

If he does not accept, I consider that he forfeits his right to rule.

Thank you.

--Frater OH!
Old 11-01-2005, 04:44 PM

In response to the queston, Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?, fra nothing/Mihai bravu answered in post #2:

"Not if you're the widow's son."

I thought this a strange answer until I read the bottom paragraph of the linked pages that Thumper and LaDominio provided, which describes the Grand Hailing sign of distress:

"The Candidate is additionally instructed, however, that if he is in a place where the sign could not be seen, he is to utter a substitute for the sign: "O Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?" He is additionally advised that the sign and these words are never to be given together."

Notice the 'widow's son' mentioned above. Apparently, fra nothing (Mihai Bravu/Enigma/Snake13) have a working knowledge of Freemasonry.

According to the holysmoke.org website, there are connections between Rosicrucians, O.T.O., Freemasonry, and scientology.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
In response to the queston, Does the Masonic sign for distress really work? Even for non masons?, fra nothing/Mihai bravu answered in post #2:

"Not if you're the widow's son."

I thought this a strange answer until I read the bottom paragraph of the linked pages that Thumper and LaDominio provided, which describes the Grand Hailing sign of distress:

"The Candidate is additionally instructed, however, that if he is in a place where the sign could not be seen, he is to utter a substitute for the sign: "O Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?" He is additionally advised that the sign and these words are never to be given together."

Notice the 'widow's son' mentioned above. Apparently, fra nothing (Mihai Bravu/Enigma/Snake13) have a working knowledge of Freemasonry.

According to the holysmoke.org website, there are connections between Rosicrucians, O.T.O., Freemasonry, and scientology.
Well, I wouldn't say that I have a 'working' knowledge of Freemasonry. That sounds like a job or something.

I would suggest a new prayer for Freemason's the world over, however:

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks!

OH! WOE! 'TIS THE WIDOW'S SON!

Frater OH!'S response: How now, you secret, black, and midnight hags!
What is't you do?
Old 11-01-2005, 05:11 PM

[img align=left]c:\sign of the french mason.jpg[/img]
Sign of the French Freemason
Old 11-01-2005, 05:12 PM

looks like a red x to me :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 05:18 PM

I give up with posting graphics.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
looks like a red x to me :-o
I agree, Thumper. I did not realize that the French Freemason's use this symbol.

Simple, yes...yet somehow effective.

I should start a counter Mason group. It shall be called the Grand Occidental Order of FakeMasons;

Otherwise known as the G.O.O.F. Brotherhood.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
I give up with posting graphics.
try using photobucket, works for me

--Andrew Carnegie