Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Get Saved......

I like coffee, but I think you like it more. Cold, Cold, Cold only exists as an expression of matter and mass. That is the point of Indrid. Good. Now give us your thoughts on the hexagon.

Old 11-02-2005, 03:17 PM

Quote:
mihai_bravu wrote:
But seriously, one thing I don't understand is why people are so against coffee these days. It's delicious.
Not in my country :-(
Old 11-02-2005, 03:35 PM

Michael, Michael, Michael, you were not gone for very long. Another smoke.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:39 PM

Hurry, hurry.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
I like coffee, but I think you like it more. Cold, Cold, Cold only exists as an expression of matter and mass. That is the point of Indrid. Good. Now give us your thoughts on the hexagon.
It is a geometrical shape with six sides. It is also the number of man.

Who cares?
Old 11-02-2005, 03:43 PM

We need no forum, for Michael, Michael, Michael has solved all things by his wisdom. It is over.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
We need no forum, for Michael, Michael, Michael has solved all things by his wisdom. It is over.
I didn't do anything. I'm just an idiot. Seriously, take a look at any Fool on any Tarot Card and you'll have a pretty good picture of me.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:03 PM

You underrate your accomplishments. Look at how much time we have waste here. Aleister would be proud.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
You underrate your accomplishments. Look at how much time we have waste here. Aleister would be proud.
I think that 'waisting time' is a symptom of humanity's subconscious realization that death is a reality.

Therefore, everyone wants to 'hurry up' and live.

It was not so in the beginning. In fact, God gave adam and Eve a few amusements with which to occupy themselves, and they had the rest of eternity to waste their time.

Progression, evolution, and all other akin concepts are simply the result of man's fallen nature.

All things will happen as they happen. No need to be hasty. There is no possibility of wasting time in this world.

All the ants doing the bidding of the Man in the cubicles today are 'wasting' their time trying to get rich in this world of vain riches.

Me, I'm just drinking coffee, eating cookies and smoking -- wasting my time.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:49 PM

What I'm saying is this:
You speak of religion like it's fact, like it's prooven doctrine. It's not. Some people don't believe the same thing.
It's fine if someone wants to believe in a given religion (and that goes for ANY religion, not just the Christian one). It only becomes a problem when one religion takes up a seat of political power and tries to shape and mold laws on policies based on that specific religious doctrine or belief. That's when it becomes a problem. A muslim, or a hindu, or an atheist, can't be expected to live under the 10 commandments or under christian values/morals, just like a christian can't be expected to live under, lets say for example, islamic values/morals. Which is why religion MUST STAY OUT OF POLITICS. It's not fair to everyone.
I'm not saying kids shouldn't be allowed to pray in school. They can pray to themselves, or amoung other kids who have the same faith, during recess or between classes. But it's not appropriate to make it a mandatory part of class for all kids to pledge allegiance under god, considering some kids don't believe in god, or don't believe in the same god, or have a different interpretation of god, or maybe even believes in a goddess instead. As much as it pains you to admit it, America is a multi-cultural society. Religion isn't prooven, it's a personal belief system. Hince it has no place in politics. Politics affect everyone.
And then you have those who wanna claim victim status to discrimination because Christians aren't given special rights to force their religion onto others. That's kinda like the NAZI german citizens thinking they are the victims of the jews, because the jews refuse to sit back and be subjugated or oppressed. America isn't no more Christian than it is atheist, muslim, hindu, pagan, buddhist, or anything else. It's in the second ammendments. Once again, religion isn't a prooven fact, it's a belief held by some (the majority, but that doesn't change the fact that thousands of ppl of other faiths or beliefs do live here, and deserve equal recognition and respect).