Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Prince Charles to Plead Islam's Cause to Bush

Prince Charles to plead Islam's cause to Bush
By Andrew Alderson, Chief Reporter
(Filed: 29/10/2005)

Other US-related stories

The Prince of Wales will try to persuade George W Bush and Americans of the merits of Islam this week because he thinks the United States has been too intolerant of the religion since September 11.

The Prince, who leaves on Tuesday for an eight-day tour of the US, has voiced private concerns over America's "confrontational" approach to Muslim countries and its failure to appreciate Islam's strengths.

The Duchess of Cornwall will accompany her husband
The Prince raised his concerns when he met senior Muslims in London in November 2001. The gathering took place just two months after the attacks on New York and Washington. "I find the language and rhetoric coming from America too confrontational," the Prince said, according to one leader at the meeting.

It is understood that Prince Charles did not - and does not - believe that the actions of 19 hijackers should tarnish the reputation of hundreds of millions of law-abiding Muslims around the world.

Khalid Mahmood, the Labour MP for Birmingham Perry Bar, was also at the meeting at St James's Palace. "His criticism of America was a general one of the Americans not having the appreciation we have for Islam and its culture," he said.

Mr Mahmood and other Muslims present stressed that Prince Charles did not go so far as to criticise the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in October 2001. More recently, he has been careful not to express his views on Iraq.

The Prince also spoke of his sympathy for America after the terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of almost 3,000 people. He said he wanted to promote better relations between the different religions of the world.

Those present at the meeting in 2001 included Sir Iqbal Sacrani, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, and Hashir Faruqi, the chief editor of Impact International, an Islamic affairs magazine.

Prince Charles, who is about to embark on his first official foreign tour since his marriage to the Duchess of Cornwall, wants Americans - including Mr Bush - to share his fondness for Islam. He has agreed to attend a seminar on religions at Georgetown University, Washington, on Thursday: the only event where he will not be accompanied by the Duchess.

"The seminar will look at how faith groups can alleviate social problems in their community," a royal aide said.

The Prince and Duchess will attend a lunch and dinner with President Bush and his wife, Laura, at the White House on Wednesday.

Prince Charles has done more than any other member of the Royal Family in history to understand Islam. He said in 1994 that when he became Supreme Governor of the Church of England, he would rather be "defender of faiths" than "defender of the faith".

A year earlier Prince Charles made a speech, acclaimed throughout the Arab world, on relations between Islam and the West. He urged the West to overcome its "unthinkable prejudices" about Islam and its customs and laws.

He spoke warmly of the West's debt to the culture of Islam and distanced moderate Muslims from misguided militants. "Extremism is no more the monopoly of Islam than it is the monopoly of other religions, including Christianity," he said.

A senior aide to Prince Charles said yesterday: "The Prince has never promoted political messages around religion. He has simply said that he wants a greater tolerance and understanding of each other religions which will, in turn, promote better relations between faiths."

A spokesman for Clarence House declined to discuss the Prince's comments four years ago. "We never discuss private conversations," he said.

Prince Charles has been wooing the US media ahead of next week's tour when he will visit New York, Washington and San Francisco. It is considered a risky venture because Diana, Princess of Wales, who died eight years ago, was so revered in the US.

In an interview to be shown on CBS's 60 Minutes today, he speaks of his desire to enrich people's lives through his work. "I only hope that when I am dead and gone they might appreciate it a little more," he jokes.

Old 10-31-2005, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Prince Charles to Plead Islam's Cause to Bush

Is the heir apparent King of England the sworn protector of the Islamic non-faith?
Old 10-31-2005, 05:59 PM

I think I understand. Charles is the good cop, George is the bad cop.

George is Wrath. Charles is Mercy. King Charles the Merciful. King Charles the Tolerant. King Charles the Peaceful.

Why do I have the strangest feeling that George and Charles are the latest tag team wrestlers of the NWO?
Old 10-31-2005, 06:14 PM

Quote:
mihai_bravu wrote:

George is Wrath. Charles is Mercy. King Charles the Merciful. King Charles the Tolerant. King Charles the Peaceful.

Why do I have the strangest feeling that George and Charles are the latest tag team wrestlers of the NWO?

Did you know that Prince Charles and the Bush Family

are related to each other ?
Old 10-31-2005, 06:25 PM

the NWO religion will be interfaithism. forcing people to be tolerant of them and negating them all at the same time.

Europe looks more and more like the bastion of the NWO in the last days ahead of us.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-31-2005, 06:38 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
mihai_bravu wrote:

Did you know that Prince Charles and the Bush Family

are related to each other ?
Yes. I knew it. They even have the same eyes if you'll notice.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
the NWO religion will be interfaithism. forcing people to be tolerant of them and negating them all at the same time.

Europe looks more and more like the bastion of the NWO in the last days ahead of us.
Europe has always been the bastion of the NWO. The United States was just a short term diversion.

Take it from me, I've lived here all my life. The United States is a short term diversion.

I think William Blake wrote something along those lines way back in the old days. But I really don't know because I attended American public education.

Everyone should have paid more attention to Madimi and John Dee. They laid out the plan for the Antichrist New World way back in 1580-something.

I have Dee's book on my book shelf that tells all about it.

You might fear the Illuminati, but I suggest that everyone be more affraid of the Ordo Inspirati, i.e., False Prophets.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:55 PM

Yeh, good cop/bad cop.

It's like the Athenians rushing over to Rome to teach the uncouth Imperialists some Kultcha...

Charles's mentor and close friend was Sir Laurens Van Der Post. He got all his tolerence from him. Who got it from Carl Jung. Jung preached tolerence...from a safe distance, acknowledging our differences.

I am all for tolerence. I will happily tolerate the Muzzies over in Muzzie land and they can tolerate me here in white mans land - formerly a black mans land. We can visit each other on holidays and marvel at each others quirkiness and cool dress sense.

A few can migrate to open up ethnically diverse restaurants to ensure my stomach is kept entertained.

We can all then live in peace as neighbours sharing the resources of the planet and striking out for the solar system and the giant playground God has given us.

Baaaaaarrrrrrpppp!!!! "Oh, what time is it...0900? Oh, so early! What a beautiful dream..."
Old 10-31-2005, 07:04 PM

good fences = good neighbours

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-31-2005, 07:31 PM

This is relevant.

New World Order: Soloution Or Seduction? Am reposting this classic little lecture. made small enough so you can e-mail it. In 2 parts. I think it is easily the best lecture on the basics of the NWO and it's origins and is presented perfectly. Jeremy Lee is a brilliant speaker. He speaks mainly of Oz in the middle but the lecture is directly applicable to all people.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga