Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 01:03 PM

Default crime in black and white

The NWO controlled news media has flooded the America airwaves with the rise of crime often with a black or brown face. Even former KKK members under their new name the Minutemen are beginning to do their own research on the matter. The NWO elites control the white masses through fear of the "other" masses. This fear has served as a convenient tool to keep the masses separated and paralyze so they could not unite and work on joint issues. In America both poor blacks and poor whites have the same issues, but news media produced fear and ignorance keeps them divided. The NWO controlled news media has always overrepresented the involvement of minorities involvement in crime and underrepresented whites involvement in crime. The following is a link to research done on the subject:

http://www.buildingblocksforyouth.org/media/exec.html

Old 11-01-2005, 01:09 PM

Default Re: crime in black and white

i always found it was the exact reverse, especially in marxist europe. :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 01:53 PM

How likely is it for police officers to arrest blacks for committing crimes as they do whites? Do you think that police officers would arrest both blacks and whites at the same rate if they committed the same crime? The history of the United States shows otherwise. History shows that blacks are often guilty and must be proven innocent, and whites are innocent until proven guilty. Here are some other links to crime in black and white:

http://www.lipmagazine.org/articles/featwise_34.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/van-jones/are-blacks-a-criminal-rac_b_8398.html
Old 11-01-2005, 08:01 PM

With regards to where I live. Perth, Western Asutralia.

There are about 60 Aboriginal kids who do well over %70 of the car theiving. When they are locked up, car chases dissapear overnight.

In fact, you can gaurantee that when certain people are locked up the crime rate drops overnight.

I talked extensively with coppers when i worked in Royal Perth Emergency Department and elswhere. When we heard their was a car accident involving a stolen car, what was the "race" of the guilty (who just killed or injured an innocent motorist)...aboriginal, EVERY time! This is not me being racist. I am just stating a "fact" based on my direct experience.

We are currently experience a "quiet" period. Because the same little arseholes are safely locked up. Want to behave like a dog? Then doggy goes into the pound. Simple, be you black or white.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:38 PM

Akbar, the true depiction of crime is often with held from the public for various reasons.

Reading your post one gets the idea that 'whites' run the NWO for their benefit.

But of course we know the whole thing is anti humanity, not just against 'minorities'.

Just as the Tulsa riot has been shushed up, the immigrant rape epidemic in Scandinavia is also recieving very little attention because it might harm 'race relations'.

It's taken bloggers to compile the data and it's quite alarming:

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/02/muslim-rape-epidemic-in-sweden-and.html

I also have the suspicion that Western Europe has an immigration policy similar to FEMA where they are literally recruiting criminals and rapists, because the counter part immigrant populations in Canada are NOT NEARLY THIS BAD. They are actually quite decent people.

Of course without the agitators, (like what's going on in Paris right now) Europe cannot have it's 'multi-cultural' police state. We're all victims of this. Coloreds and whites.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-02-2005, 09:33 AM

Truebeliever,
I'm sure the whites in Australia have stolen more from the aborigines than a car. Before you stick your chest out about how moral whites are and how immoral the aborigines are. This attachment is just 1% of the true history of whites in the world.

http://www.cwo.com/%7Elucumi/tasmania.html

To hate or kill someone just because they are of a different race is not only an act against humanity, but against God. I'm sure that we are intelligent enough to know that this is a worst crime than what blacks are committing.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:51 AM

Thumper,
The attachment in your post only serves to prove my point. The article is anti-Muslim. When Christian Swedes commit crimes do they list them as Christian Swedes? Muslims should protest the news media in Sweden if they allow this type of NWO propaganda. The article is a clear attack on both Muslims and immigrants. I'm sure Christian Swedes commit crimes, but the whole race is not accused of the crime. If individuals commit crimes, you can't blame the entire race for the crime. What should be listed in the article is the act, what led to the act and how it was resolved. When an article about crime starts by listing the religion or race of the individual before the crime then be assured that it is another NWO inspired article.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
The attachment in your post only serves to prove my point. The article is anti-Muslim. When Christian Swedes commit crimes do they list them as Christian Swedes? Muslims should protest the news media in Sweden if they allow this type of NWO propaganda. The article is a clear attack on both Muslims and immigrants. I'm sure Christian Swedes commit crimes, but the whole race is not accused of the crime. If individuals commit crimes, you can't blame the entire race for the crime. What should be listed in the article is the act, what led to the act and how it was resolved. When an article about crime starts by listing the religion or race of the individual before the crime then be assured that it is another NWO inspired article.
Akbar, that was a blog, not mainstream media, meaning that the author had to do some legwork in order to extrapolate and piece together the information.

The truth of the matter is that the media doesn't report most ethnic crimes (especially if they are muslim or non-white) in Scandinavia because they still need the public to acquiesce to more immigration in order to achieve their police state.

If the NWO is so 'racist' and 'anti-minority', why do you think they let them immigrate there en mass in the first place? The whole thing is used to agitate the population, and is another divisive tool used in class warfare.

The immigrant class is being subsidized by welfare just like the black population in the US, and this lack of purpose leads to crime. This is intentional. Once again, both sides are being played off eachother.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-02-2005, 11:55 AM

I agree with truebeliever and Thumper. I used to work as a taxi driver in a large USA city. At least 90% of the violent crimes and robberies we encountered were commited by blacks. I had so many problems dealing with young black males, including the fact that they have difficulty telling you where they are going (they can't remember addresses or street names, but can usually tell you where to turn as you proceed (such as, "now turn down that dark alley and stop so I can rob you")), that I decided to avoid doing business with them as much as possible.

I have read the following report, and I believe it presents an accurate assessment of violent crime.

introduction to The Color of Crime

review of The Color of Crime

Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:58 AM

^ but don't forget that they're family structures have been broken up by the welfare state, and that the CIA pumps drugs into their neighborhoods.

--Andrew Carnegie