Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Since so many of you on this forum are Christian, it might be informative to pull verses from the Bible and let you give your thoughts on them. Let's start with:

##########################################

Job 1:6-7
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them.

And the Lord said unto Satan, "Whence comest thou?" Then Satan answered the Lord and said, "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

Job 2:1-2
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

And the Lord said unto Satan, "From whence comest thou?" And Satan answered the Lord, and said, "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

If you have a verse(s) that you puzzle over or particularly want to discuss, add another thread.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-04-2005, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

I use those same verses quoting the devil at church when the pastor asks what I've been up to lately. hehehe. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-04-2005, 04:39 PM

Sons of god? I thought Jesus was the only son of god? The question you should ask is why is satan making a cross on earth? It only means that satan is using religion to turn the people away from worshipping God. He has the people worshipping him. The sons of god are praying to God. God asked satan how did you get into the prayer that should be for God. Basically, how did you get the sons of god to worship you. Satan's response is he makes the symbol of a cross. Just get a pen and some paper. Take the pen and write on the paper the movements that satan decribes. What does it look like? Jesus died on the cross?
Old 11-04-2005, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Sons of god? I thought Jesus was the only son of god?
This has grown to be an utterly *collossal* stumbling block for Christians.. not really sure how or why it came about, probably some combination of St. Paul and Emperor Constantine..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:54 PM

How about the fact the the original brain behind

the brilliant idea of Problem Reaction Solution

is none other than God himself ?
Old 11-04-2005, 06:59 PM

Quote:
How about the fact the the original brain behind the brilliant idea of Problem Reaction Solution is none other than God himself?
Ah yes! Brilliant NOMAD.

But is that God? Or Gods helper the devil?

I once had a dream where i walked around a street corner and their was God and the devil playing chess! I asked God why in the hell He was playing with his mortal enemy? He said that they had been friends for millenia and the devil was a vital part of his unfolding.

Whatever the truth of ancient mysteries and theological debate I have found from personal experience that when i stray from truth i get bonked on the head. When i deny my internal compass and for me ego's wishes head off south instead of north...so the lessons begin.

We are about to get a giant lesson because we refuse to grow up and take up our cross on this Earth.

God emptied himself of divine power and did it, so can we.

AKBAH: you are letting little predjudices get in the way of understanding. Who cares if Christ was Jewish? They earned the right. He did it for you too.

The 4 Gospels do it for me every time. The witness to these events. So full of little details and nuences that you would have to be a VERY cunning writer to make it sound like you are describing historical events. In fact when you see a movie that is REALLY good from the point of view of the writing, you can gaurantee the author is writing from personal experience. The only way you get the little details that make it authentic.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Where Is The Feminine In Religion?

Forgive me for making this self evident statement...women give birth and carry the future potential of life but is woefully under represented.

I have trouble saying God created everything. God gave form. But where is the mention of the "primae materia"? Where are the women of the Bible besides being whores and incidental Mothers?

I can understand Catholicism wanting to balance out the trinity but it appears to have been done ad hoc. Carl Jung had a big hand in that.

What of the stories that Mary Magdeline was told by Christ at the tomb that she would carry on and be head of the Church? But that this was ripped from the Gospel?

What King does not have a Queen?

That she should be a despised and shunned whore. Up for the gratifacation of men is instructful as that is the way men in general treat their feeling side and indeed their women. If it was'nt for this the feminazi's would never have gotton a foothold.

So learned religious scholars. Please enlighten me before breakfast.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:46 PM

Freedom Of Speech – ??? :-o :-o :-o

Those son’s of bitches, censoring the “word,” again…

May they burn in their “hell” awaiting, for their evil deeds against our kind humanity. But, no, no, no,… I shouldn’t judge…
8-)
Old 11-05-2005, 03:32 PM

Once you learn the symbolism behind it then it would be crystal clear. I have learned not to view the prophets and other names in the Bible as individual people. I view them as concepts that have been personified. So to me Mary respresents a community of people who never had a prophet. So that makes it a virgin. Due to the community being pure and regardful of God. God blessed them with his "word" (Jesus). The Jewish leaders resented (Mary) because they no longer followed the words of the Rabbis, they followed the word of God. You see the father of Jesus means that the knowledge of Jesus came from God and not Jewish leadership. The battle between Jesus and the Jews were that they wanted to become gods on earth and Jesus only wanted to worship one God who was the creator of all. When you see it in this light then that should help see why things are happening today.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Sons of god? I thought Jesus was the only son of god? The question you should ask is why is satan making a cross on earth? It only means that satan is using religion to turn the people away from worshipping God. He has the people worshipping him. The sons of god are praying to God. God asked satan how did you get into the prayer that should be for God. Basically, how did you get the sons of god to worship you. Satan's response is he makes the symbol of a cross. Just get a pen and some paper. Take the pen and write on the paper the movements that satan decribes. What does it look like? Jesus died on the cross?
Hahah, nice work.

You hit the nail on the head! But isn’t this obvious by now? Or have I been talking to the wall?

Religion was converted to Satanism at the beginning of this era. There is proof of this. Ask me if you cannot see it.