Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
When you bring attention to somethings, do you ever consider that not all things desire attention and that more harm than good may be done by your actions. Consider this.
I will consider this if you will explain it.
Of all the things shared and posted in this forum, why is it that this in particular does not desire attention? If it does not desire attention, do not bring more attention to it.

Job 13:25 wilt thou break a leaf driven to and fro? and wilt thou pursue the dry stubble?

Old 11-07-2005, 09:30 AM

We will not, and suggest you do the same.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:21 AM

Saturnino,
What type of math are you using? Three separate entities that make up one? Example: Jim, Bill, and Hank are three separate persons, but they make up one individual entity that we call James. I don't see how people would allow their intelligence to be insulted like that. Again God does not give you a brain then give you something to insult the brain he gave you. Only satan will insult your brain and laugh at you while he is doing it. This is what the trinity does to the human brain.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Saturnino,
What type of math are you using? Three separate entities that make up one? Example: Jim, Bill, and Hank are three separate persons, but they make up one individual entity that we call James. I don't see how people would allow their intelligence to be insulted like that. Again God does not give you a brain then give you something to insult the brain he gave you. Only satan will insult your brain and laugh at you while he is doing it. This is what the trinity does to the human brain.
CASE IN POINT.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:40 AM

Akbar,

You talk like a fool who wants to mock God's mysteries. That's why the Trinity is called a mystery, it was revealed but we can't understand it because we are not God. The ways of God are much higher than the ways of man. Be careful my friend, and repent.

Realize that Satan caused the visions to Mohamed only to lead the Arabs to hell. You know you really worship the moon goddess, don't you ?
Old 11-09-2005, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Akbar,

You talk like a fool who wants to mock God's mysteries. That's why the Trinity is called a mystery, it was revealed but we can't understand it because we are not God. The ways of God are much higher than the ways of man. Be careful my friend, and repent.

Realize that Satan caused the visions to Mohamed only to lead the Arabs to hell. You know you really worship the moon goddess, don't you ?
Saturino, I agree. One does not have to be a Christian to see the Difference between the Koran and the BIBLE. One just has to read them. The one idol in the Ka'ba that Mohamed did not throw out was the moon god.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Where Is The Feminine In Religion?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Forgive me for making this self evident statement...women give birth and carry the future potential of life but is woefully under represented.

I have trouble saying God created everything. God gave form. But where is the mention of the "primae materia"? Where are the women of the Bible besides being whores and incidental Mothers?

I can understand Catholicism wanting to balance out the trinity but it appears to have been done ad hoc. Carl Jung had a big hand in that.

What of the stories that Mary Magdeline was told by Christ at the tomb that she would carry on and be head of the Church? But that this was ripped from the Gospel?

What King does not have a Queen?

That she should be a despised and shunned whore.
Up for the gratifacation of men is instructful as that is the way men in general treat their feeling side and indeed their women. If it was'nt for this the feminazi's would never have gotton a foothold.

So learned religious scholars. Please enlighten me before breakfast.
Very good there, TB!
Did you know that those old, gothic, pointed churches were built to honor the 'feminine' as part of the god-head. And oh yes, behind closed doors, the Freemasons revere the woman/feminine as part of the deity. But in everday life, they cheat on them left and right. The trinity is no other than male, female, and spirit.
Of course then there's: mind, body, spirit.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:22 PM

The HOLY SPIRIT or SHEKINAH (O.T. Equivalent) is feminine.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
The HOLY SPIRIT or SHEKINAH (O.T. Equivalent) is feminine.

actually i did read somewhere (now that I think of it0 that the 'unseen' is the feminine. very interesting
Old 11-09-2005, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
Freedom Of Speech – ??? :-o :-o :-o

Those son’s of bitches, censoring the “word,” again…

May they burn in their “hell” awaiting, for their evil deeds against our kind humanity. But, no, no, no,… I shouldn’t judge…
8-)
Actually, according to the CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA, there is an admittance to forgery. Example stated was that Pope Stephen II went so far as to write a letter and sign St. Peter's name to it.
With this being so, then this gives the 'CHURCH' other motive and purpose: domination for one, followed by wealth and power.

Who's zoomin who?