Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Saturnino,
All of the info. about Jesus in the New Testaments are fourth hand information. They was written 250 years after him by people who did not know him. It is named after the apostles, but Christian scholars have concluded that it was not written by the apostles. You ask why would people convert to Islam? It is the only religion or ideology to have established great civilizations among the most diverse populations of people. This alone proves that it is the only true religion. When these races of people point to the great civilizations in their history, Islam would be prominent: Europeans, Turks, Persians, Indians, Arabs, Africans, Kurds, and a host of others. What other religion and ideology can state the same? When I say civilization I mean that it is independent and self sufficient. It is not a welfare state that rely on the charity of others for it's existence.

Old 11-11-2005, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Saturnino,
All of the info. about Jesus in the New Testaments are fourth hand information. They was written 250 years after him by people who did not know him. It is named after the apostles, but Christian scholars have concluded that it was not written by the apostles. You ask why would people convert to Islam? It is the only religion or ideology to have established great civilizations among the most diverse populations of people. This alone proves that it is the only true religion. When these races of people point to the great civilizations in their history, Islam would be prominent: Europeans, Turks, Persians, Indians, Arabs, Africans, Kurds, and a host of others. What other religion and ideology can state the same? When I say civilization I mean that it is independent and self sufficient. It is not a welfare state that rely on the charity of others for it's existence.
You are incorrect in your statements and in danger of reproof.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:37 PM

What intelligent evidence do you have to reproof me. You have yet to do so in any of your post. I'm still waiting for your reproof.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:28 AM

Akbar,

This is a conspiracy site. Religious posts are pertinent only when they relate to the new world order or when they explain spiritual aspects of conspiracies.
What you are doing here is proselitizing. Nobody wants to know what Islam did in the Renaissance or what the hell Mohammed said. No Christian here starts topics about religion.

There are 4 posts from you trying to evangelize people to your faith. It is not working, nobody here believes in Islam.

Please stop bothering everybody.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:58 AM

Saturnino,
I have not seen any signs of intelligence from you yet. I have never tried to call any one to Islam. Satan cannot become a Muslim. So why would I try to convert you. To you your way, and to me my way. What I post deal strictly with conspiracy and false religion is the greatest conspiracy because religion is being used to control the masses of people.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:12 AM

Ak,

You come in preching about islam and within our culture thats ok, when we counter your point you just jab at insignificant nuances.

there is a big difference between the quran and the bible, the quran are verses and sayings while the bibile is history, profecies and must be studied in context.

We know you are a bright guy, very zelous of your faith but you have to understand that many of us have looked into islam as well as into most other beliefs and while we find some good in islam as well as in other faiths there is now way we can accept knowing what we know that muhammed is gods prophet and allha is god.

because God would never have a prophet like muhamed nor would he write the most of things that is said in the quran.

How many quran profecies have come true?
Old 11-13-2005, 10:35 AM

Akbar,

At least be honest. You are trying to convert people here. I think it is ok if you want to discuss the use of religion in the New World Order, but that's NOT what you are doing, coming with those low level posts about paedophilia in the Bible.

This kind of deception is typical of Islam. They say they are a religion of peace and want to kill all the "infidels". They say they like harmony but if you preach Jesus in their countries you are dead.

I'm politically against the war in Iraq and the independence of the Arab people. You guys have been stolen by the NWO enough. You have my sympathy.

But this doesn't give you the right to be a religious asshole and enter a forum ONLY to say stupid, baseless things about Christianity.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
What intelligent evidence do you have to reproof me. You have yet to do so in any of your post. I'm still waiting for your reproof.
You have been reproofed by others. Additionally Satan does not need to become a Muslim. We will tell you again. WE ARE NOT A RELIGION, WE ARE NOT CHRISTIAN, WE ARE NOT JEWISH, WE ARE NOT ISLAMIC, WE ARE NOT HINDU. We do not ask any to believe any particular way and we do not seek to save. Our job is very simple, we warn those who would take the HOLY BIBLE lightly that the GOD of the Bible is described in the Bible truthfully and does do what has been recorded and has no problem doing it again. The Human race will go extinct in exact accordance with the Bible, but it will be LEGAL in accordance with GOD's word. What we say to you in this digital format is required of us. Your belief in our words or the words of the Bible is not important to the GOD of the Universe or us, but to you. Your removal requires that you of your own freewill have transgressed the law. The plan of ALMIGHTY GOD WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY YOUR BELIEF, BUT YOUR FUTURE WILL. Now foolish human it is up to you, for our digital pronouncement is hereby made. BY THE ELOHIM YOU ARE MADE AWARE, ALL WHO READ AND UNDERSTAND.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:57 PM

Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:
Quote:
Akbar wrote:
You have been reproofed by others. Additionally Satan does not need to become a Muslim. We will tell you again. WE ARE NOT A RELIGION, WE ARE NOT CHRISTIAN, WE ARE NOT JEWISH, WE ARE NOT ISLAMIC, WE ARE NOT HINDU. We do not ask any to believe any particular way and we do not seek to save. Our job is very simple, we warn those who would take the HOLY BIBLE lightly that the GOD of the Bible is described in the Bible truthfully and does do what has been recorded and has no problem doing it again. The Human race will go extinct in exact accordance with the Bible, but it will be LEGAL in accordance with GOD's word. What we say to you in this digital format is required of us. Your belief in our words or the words of the Bible is not important to the GOD of the Universe or us, but to you. Your removal requires that you of your own freewill have transgressed the law. The plan of ALMIGHTY GOD WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY YOUR BELIEF, BUT YOUR FUTURE WILL. Now foolish human it is up to you, for our digital pronouncement is hereby made. BY THE ELOHIM YOU ARE MADE AWARE, ALL WHO READ AND UNDERSTAND.
Are you human?
Old 11-13-2005, 02:02 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Are you human?

Yes, he/she is.

Everyone is basically right about religion. 'Humanity' will be extinct BUT, people will reach new form. Think of the soul as (for example) a TV screen. Many images can be played through it, but the screen will always be there, regardless of the changing images.

You cannot find the truth; you can only set sail and let God take you there.

How do you set sail? Thatís what scripture is for.