Old 11-13-2005, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:
Quote:
Akbar wrote:
What intelligent evidence do you have to reproof me. You have yet to do so in any of your post. I'm still waiting for your reproof.
You have been reproofed by others. Additionally Satan does not need to become a Muslim. We will tell you again. WE ARE NOT A RELIGION, WE ARE NOT CHRISTIAN, WE ARE NOT JEWISH, WE ARE NOT ISLAMIC, WE ARE NOT HINDU. We do not ask any to believe any particular way and we do not seek to save. Our job is very simple, we warn those who would take the HOLY BIBLE lightly that the GOD of the Bible is described in the Bible truthfully and does do what has been recorded and has no problem doing it again. The Human race will go extinct in exact accordance with the Bible, but it will be LEGAL in accordance with GOD's word. What we say to you in this digital format is required of us. Your belief in our words or the words of the Bible is not important to the GOD of the Universe or us, but to you. Your removal requires that you of your own freewill have transgressed the law. The plan of ALMIGHTY GOD WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY YOUR BELIEF, BUT YOUR FUTURE WILL. Now foolish human it is up to you, for our digital pronouncement is hereby made. BY THE ELOHIM YOU ARE MADE AWARE, ALL WHO READ AND UNDERSTAND.
Are you human?
No, but you are and you are confined here and you will not leave here. If help comes you have always refused it. The human is such a fragile collection of organized energy that we suggest you study the only source you will ever have on your one choice, the Bible. Not as a bases for a religion but as a window to what your potential might be. The child hood of what you are now is coming to an end. Either choose to grow up through the only true source of knowledge you have been given or accept the consequences. The GOD of the Bible is GOD. GOD's actions in the Bible are not open to your questions and if you do not like it nothing beyond your world cares. The legal god of Earth is Satan and this will continue until Satan comes to you. Most of you will accept what he offers, but some may not. It is for those few that we write, because they have a way out if they will use it. The physical Earth will continue and can not be destroyed by you no matter how much you try. You humans will not continue in your form, but will be changed into another form neither chosen nor designed by you.
At that point there will be no more debate of any kind and the final filter will be in place. Many will not choose to go on, but some will. To those few our our word is presented. The ultimate choice is yours.

Old 11-14-2005, 05:37 AM

Quote:
What type of math are you using? Three separate entities that make up one? Example: Jim, Bill, and Hank are three separate persons, but they make up one individual entity that we call James. I don't see how people would allow their intelligence to be insulted like that. Again God does not give you a brain then give you something to insult the brain he gave you. Only satan will insult your brain and laugh at you while he is doing it. This is what the trinity does to the human brain.
The trinity I have always accepted as a metaphor for the flesh (temporary - "son"), the soul (eternal - air - "spirit"), and all that we cannot grasp in this dimension ("father"). I think that says it.

Who is Lucifer really? Were we not deceived into associating this name with Satan?
Old 11-14-2005, 12:37 PM

Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:
Quote:
Akbar wrote:
What intelligent evidence do you have to reproof me. You have yet to do so in any of your post. I'm still waiting for your reproof.
You have been reproofed by others. Additionally Satan does not need to become a Muslim. We will tell you again. WE ARE NOT A RELIGION, WE ARE NOT CHRISTIAN, WE ARE NOT JEWISH, WE ARE NOT ISLAMIC, WE ARE NOT HINDU. We do not ask any to believe any particular way and we do not seek to save. Our job is very simple, we warn those who would take the HOLY BIBLE lightly that the GOD of the Bible is described in the Bible truthfully and does do what has been recorded and has no problem doing it again. The Human race will go extinct in exact accordance with the Bible, but it will be LEGAL in accordance with GOD's word. What we say to you in this digital format is required of us. Your belief in our words or the words of the Bible is not important to the GOD of the Universe or us, but to you. Your removal requires that you of your own freewill have transgressed the law. The plan of ALMIGHTY GOD WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY YOUR BELIEF, BUT YOUR FUTURE WILL. Now foolish human it is up to you, for our digital pronouncement is hereby made. BY THE ELOHIM YOU ARE MADE AWARE, ALL WHO READ AND UNDERSTAND.
Are you human?
No, but you are and you are confined here and you will not leave here. If help comes you have always refused it. The human is such a fragile collection of organized energy that we suggest you study the only source you will ever have on your one choice, the Bible. Not as a bases for a religion but as a window to what your potential might be. The child hood of what you are now is coming to an end. Either choose to grow up through the only true source of knowledge you have been given or accept the consequences. The GOD of the Bible is GOD. GOD's actions in the Bible are not open to your questions and if you do not like it nothing beyond your world cares. The legal god of Earth is Satan and this will continue until Satan comes to you. Most of you will accept what he offers, but some may not. It is for those few that we write, because they have a way out if they will use it. The physical Earth will continue and can not be destroyed by you no matter how much you try. You humans will not continue in your form, but will be changed into another form neither chosen nor designed by you.
At that point there will be no more debate of any kind and the final filter will be in place. Many will not choose to go on, but some will. To those few our our word is presented. The ultimate choice is yours.
May I ask, What are you?
Old 11-14-2005, 01:05 PM

Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:
Most of you will accept what he offers, but some may not. It is for those few that we write, because they have a way out if they will use it. The physical Earth will continue and can not be destroyed by you no matter how much you try. You humans will not continue in your form, but will be changed into another form neither chosen nor designed by you.
Its strange, I have spoken to an entity just like this one. I know what they are, but there is no name to give them. I wouldnít be surprised if this is the same one with which I have spoken. They have a unique pattern of writing, but it is very subtle. Or perhaps this is a human who mimics one of 'them'? Possible.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:12 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:
Most of you will accept what he offers, but some may not. It is for those few that we write, because they have a way out if they will use it. The physical Earth will continue and can not be destroyed by you no matter how much you try. You humans will not continue in your form, but will be changed into another form neither chosen nor designed by you.
Its strange, I have spoken to an entity just like this one. I know what they are, but there is no name to give them. I wouldnít be surprised if this is the same one with which I have spoken. They have a unique pattern of writing, but it is very subtle. Or perhaps this is a human who mimics one of 'them'? Possible.
So we are talking non physical being here? Fallen Angel?
That might explain why they diveted away from one of my earlier questions.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:10 PM

Well, I have considered four possibilities so far.

1. They are from the "bloodlines", who donít believe that they are human, but something higher.

2. Universal entity. The voice of the universal mind, communicating through a filter, which simplifies its language. (explains the repeating of letters and words)

3. 'Spirits' as such, travelling without time, plunging into our stream to alter the direction of our paths.

4. 'Aliens', highly evolved beings who are offering a helping hand. Who donít want us to suffer the same fate as they.

You cant see ahead of time. 'They' can. I can too (to an extent). So they have nothing to say to me except that I must not waste time on others at this time. I knew this, but was not practicing it.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:41 PM

How many quran profecies have come true?

The Quran itself is the greatest miracle. I know you all say that Islam was spread by the sword, but how does that account for Islam being the fastest growing religion in America. By the way the average American Muslim is highly educated and middle class. The highest number of converts are native born American women. So based on your logic there are thousands of Arabs riding in America forcing Islam on everyone.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:49 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/USN2.jpg[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 03:10 AM

Those "entities" are demons. My grandma used to be the head of a spiritist center. They talk to people , they talk "thru" people when they are in trance.
They love to fool people saying they are dead people's spirits, aliens, spirits of nature and all that crap. Depends on what would be easier for the naive person to believe. If you open yourself enough, you will se them all around and they will control your life, saying they are guiding spirits. You won't be able to crap without their permission. Try to get out of their control (without Jesus) and they kill you or drive you crazy.

Because God forbade us to mess with the spiritual helm (unless it is thru prayer to Him and thru His express guidance) , He allows that those demons deceive us. It is the price you pay for your disobedience and arrogance.

If you pray in name of Jesus, they freak out and disclose that they are demons in the same second. I've seen many sessions of liberation. In movies, they make exorcism look like a fancy, weird thing that takes days and involves all kinds of tools, but in fact, the power of the name of Jesus kicks the butts of demons instantly most of the times, like in the Bible. But if Hollywood showed the reality, they wouldn't have a movie.

Have you ever wondered why exorcists in movies are ALWAYS Catholic priests ?
Old 11-15-2005, 05:17 AM

Yes, this makes more sense to me. I had received an email that 'discouraged' my caring nature towards people, saying my predictions were mute to many and most people are useless, arrogant and vile.

I donít listen to anything but myself, that way I can trust my direction is true.