Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2005, 07:33 AM

Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Those "entities" are demons. My grandma used to be the head of a spiritist center. They talk to people , they talk "thru" people when they are in trance.
They love to fool people saying they are dead people's spirits, aliens, spirits of nature and all that crap. Depends on what would be easier for the naive person to believe. If you open yourself enough, you will se them all around and they will control your life, saying they are guiding spirits. You won't be able to crap without their permission. Try to get out of their control (without Jesus) and they kill you or drive you crazy.

Because God forbade us to mess with the spiritual helm (unless it is thru prayer to Him and thru His express guidance) , He allows that those demons deceive us. It is the price you pay for your disobedience and arrogance.

If you pray in name of Jesus, they freak out and disclose that they are demons in the same second. I've seen many sessions of liberation. In movies, they make exorcism look like a fancy, weird thing that takes days and involves all kinds of tools, but in fact, the power of the name of Jesus kicks the butts of demons instantly most of the times, like in the Bible. But if Hollywood showed the reality, they wouldn't have a movie.

Have you ever wondered why exorcists in movies are ALWAYS Catholic priests ?
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Glyph09.jpg[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 07:59 AM

Cool art.
Another thing that those demons do is prey upon the weak and lonely. Profound loneliness is often one of the doors left open to Lucifer. I have stories of demons also impersonating family and friends or authority figures, right down to the sound of the voice, etc. including people who are still alive. You mentioned "permission"; I can acknowledge that aspect, but it depends on what kind of demon you are dealing with. Some take that "How dare you disobey me . . " approach, and some try to seduce you, slyly as if you were being hypnotised. I believe that this is often a dynamic of occult hypnotism as well.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:25 AM

Yes, Bouncer, that's the way they do it. Sin is a big door for them. I have a friend whose husband sinned by commiting adultery. They are Christians. Nevertheless, this opened a huge door for a demon to visit the wife at night and scare the hell out of her. He would come, say he was a demon, and clim on top of her. Her husband would not wake up.
It took them a lot of prayer and the repentance of the husband to stop the thing from coming, because he had a certain "right" to do so, caused by the husband's sin.

Man, these demons are big liars. Now my aunt, who is still a spiritist, says she has been seeing my grandmother very week. Of course, she is dead. She received Jesus and was baptized soon before she died. She died in peace, even though she practiced spiritism all her life before that.

Now the demon who impersonates her tells the family that she is great suffering. Of course, the demon who says he is my garndfather, who died as a spiritist says he is very well.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:28 PM

There you go! This is what the Seth crowd and other recreational spiritists need to know! The "spirits" are just brazen liars, and are crafty with their strategy. What if a certain pastor was growing in the power of the Holy Spirit, so that Lucifer was angry with him? Well, the channeller down the street gets a visit from her familiar one night saying, "That pastor is an evil man! He molested and killed hundreds of children! You must kill him . . .".

I heard a first-hand account of how a spirit-filled Chirstian walked into a fortuneteller's house once to accompany a friend. After about two minutes, the seer came out screaming at the man that he was evil and that her spirits were afraid of him. She threw him and his friend out of her house.

One last observation: there are greater occurrences of epileptic-type seizures around occult and witchcraft places. This happens in New Hope, PA (very active in the occult), and in Salt Lake City near the great temple. Beware!
Old 11-15-2005, 03:20 PM

Yes, Iíve been fighting these demons my whole life. Unfortunately, Iím dealing with a very bad one.

Once, not too long ago, I became very frustrated with my (now ex) girlfriend. I had just woken up when I went into a slight 'trance' then I had broken into her house and tried to talk to her, but I seemed far too aggressive so she tried to call the police and I smashed the phone. I canít remember most of it. I was dismayed at what I had done; itís completely out of my character.

Scary stuffÖ I wish I knew how to deal with it!

Iím sure it says somewhere in the bible that the more righteous a person, the more the person will be attacked by evil.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:25 PM

LaDomino, at the risk of getting personal, have you checked out the Brice Taylor book or any other sources about mind control and ritual abuse, like Springmeier?
Maybe there is a reason why you keep impersonating Russell Crowe, beyond the basic explanation of demonism.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:18 PM

I agree FREEMAN.

I've looked pretty deeply inside myself over 10 years and had some amazing experiences. Enough that convince me of the power of the unconscious mind.

That is not to say that the "experiences" described here were not experienced as EXACTLY what they were. I just say that when certain "things" are repressed the unconscious sends them back in demonic form.

Some people are more sensitive than others.

Also, FOOD and ADDITIVES!!!!!!! Dont laugh! I have been experimenting and they are in EVERYTHING!!!! Except your basic fruit and vegetables etc...

My sister cooked for 1 week both lunch and dinner. She's vegetarian and right into the good stuff. I have NEVER felt better. More relaxed than I have EVER been and simply not hungry most of the time. I found that the anxiety I would experience at night simply dissapeared. Never slept better.

She has left and now i'm back into my old habits. Again the anxiety and anger have returned. Though not as bad when I was eating lots of instant noodles and soups (full of MSG and other things) where I would wake in a sweat leaping from my bed convinced someone or something was in the room. The reason I would explode so often on this forum in the earlier days was from the additives I was taking in due to the cheap instant food I was buying.

From direct experience I tell you...additives have alot to do with this stuff. The brain is a sensitive thing. The "ego" keeps things ordered and additives are like HAARP over the mid Atlantic cooking up storms.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:32 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Yes, Iíve been fighting these demons my whole life. Unfortunately, Iím dealing with a very bad one.

Once, not too long ago, I became very frustrated with my (now ex) girlfriend. I had just woken up when I went into a slight 'trance' then I had broken into her house and tried to talk to her, but I seemed far too aggressive so she tried to call the police and I smashed the phone. I canít remember most of it. I was dismayed at what I had done; itís completely out of my character.

Scary stuffÖ I wish I knew how to deal with it!

Iím sure it says somewhere in the bible that the more righteous a person, the more the person will be attacked by evil.
Man, there is only one way to deal with demons, and it is thru the name of Jesus Christ. You have to send them out verbally, out loud. If we try to deal with them by our own strength, we are toast. And, of course, avoid all the doors that let them in, such as oriental meditation, occult practices, sexual sin, heavy drugs, trances, etc.
I've seen spiritists feasts at the beach where spirits come down on the priestesses to give advice to people, etc. People go down rolling on the sand...I've seen a man trying to drown himself in the sea, while 4 other guys could not hold him down. This shit is REAL.
Ask that God protect your spirit.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:03 AM

To answer the prior question regarding the true origins of the name "Lucifer":

Quote:
Lucifer is a Latin word made up of two words, lux (light; genitive lucis) and ferre (to bear, to bring), meaning light-bearer. Lucifer appears in Greek mythology as heosphoros, the "Dawn-bringer"; it is used by poets to represent the Morning Star at moments when "Venus" would introduce distracting imagery of the goddess. "Lucifer" does not appear in most modern translations of the Christian Bible.
Quote:
In the fully-developed Christian interpretation, Jerome's Vulgate translation of Isaiah 14:12 has made Lucifer the name of the principal fallen angel, who must lament the loss of his original glory as the morning star. This image at last defines the character of Satan; where the Church Fathers had maintained that lucifer was not the proper name of the Devil, and that it referred rather to the state from which he had fallen; St. Jerome gave it Biblical authority when he transformed it into Satan's proper name.
-wikipedia

2Pet 1:19 (NIV) And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Rev 2:28 (NIV) I will also give him the morning star.

Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

and then there's the following:

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

Compare the "King James":

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

with the "NIV":

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

So the "NIV" replaced "Lucifer" with "morning star"... and it is ABSOLUTELY CLEAR who this "morning star" truly is... Christ!

An odd transliteration... I believe this was simply intended to convey the true motivation of "Satan" himself - to be Christ. Sarcasm in biblical proportions if you will. One should perhaps use caution when associating the name "Lucifer" with "Satan".

Consider also the following:

2Th 2:3-5 (NAS) Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

The distinction is rather clear. There should be little confusion. Having said that, I am not recommending that anyone refers to "Jesus" with the name "Lucifer".
Old 03-30-2006, 04:41 PM

NEW AGE BIBLE VERSIONS ARE SATANIC!

If your getting your info from the NIV and NAS Bible versions Spectre, you're being "misled" and lied to. the facts are that the King James Bible alone,is the only authentic WORD OF GOD!

THE NIV and NAS ARE COUNTERFEIT TOWARDS THE TRUTH!REVELATION CHAPTER 22
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Here's just a few examples: NIV (New International Version)..
1.NIV distorts Christ work of Redemption
a. verses which speak of our Lord's coming to save men.
(1.) Mathew 18:11
KJBible: "for the son of man is come to save that which is lost".
NIVBible: (the enire verse is omitted)
(2) Luke 9:56
KJB "For the son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them."
NIV (completely omitted from Bible)

I could go on and on, and thats just the NIV bible, I suggest anyone who believes in TRUTH, only read the KING JAMES BIBLE PERIOD! :-o