Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2005, 01:51 PM

Default McDonald's Playland

Yesterday I had the opportunity to walk by a new McDonald's in our neighborhood. They've just opened up the "Playland" area. Very innocent and sweet and childlike atmosphere. Surely will make a child feel all cozy and smiley.
However, as an adult, and quick observer, and CC "peek in" at times, I thought I'd share the following with you and for you to observe at the nearest McD's in your hometown.

Go into this "playland" and take a look at the big plastic tree. Oh you can walk into it and crawl out of it, and la dee dah! But look closer!!
There's two large 'main' branches. One of the brances ends with what looks like the OK sign that you make with one hand: thumb to first finger (forming the O), and the three remaining fingers to be the K. The other branch ends with the hand symbol for the salute to the beast: two center fingers touching the tip of thumb and the first and pinky finger for horns. Very very stand-out-ish!!!

Through the years McD's has had fun placing symbols of the beast in all its advertising, etc.
I have seen several. I'll try to see if there is a McD's archive of advertising/logos of days gone by.

Do you think I'm overloaded with conspiracy nutty-ness?

No, ask anyone in advertising. They'll tell you.

Old 11-04-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: McDonald's Playland

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Do you think I'm overloaded with conspiracy nutty-ness?
"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.
Those who will see it will be thought of as insane."

Ofcorse this is true.. America wants its kids to be little nazi satan-lovers. Parents beware! youre being silently screwed from the inside out.

Nice work bud!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:58 PM

take a digital picture for us to see.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:23 PM

Which one. Checked out their media site and don't see any weird trees?

Link
Old 11-04-2005, 09:37 PM

Everbody always laughs at me when I tell them there's a conspiracy with the mcdonalds characters. The hamburglar is obvious but clowning is an ancient form of contacting the devil and grimace is the head of a penis. Go ahead laugh.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:18 PM

I fucking hate McDonalds. They are a giant paedophile outlet and they make me sick.

The head here in Oz died of cancer at the age of 43. Suck eggs you filthy scum child molester.

Anyone that aims their advertising directly at children and attempts to fuck with their heads deserves to die.

Very un-Christian of me.

I will however say they run a tight ship and keep their kitchens clean. The green goo that fills their overhead fume extractors gets cleaned regularly by fully gloved and gowned worker bee's.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:41 PM

Sometimes, I forget and think everyone has had my experiences, but we all have our own. So from my experience corporations on the whole are not our friends. They may make our lives seem simpler, but they are not our friends.