Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2005, 05:45 PM

Default What do you make of "The CIA's Internet Fakes"

I was at Daryl Smiths site http://www.iamthewitness.com/ and came across this section called
Quote:
Is it OK to criticize "Truth Seekers"?
the address to that part is http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_ExposingLiars.htm

It's by Eric Hufschmid who I have a lot of respect for.

It has to do with this page located at http://www.breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm

It lists sites that are CIA. Looking over the lists I see some that are obviosuly not real truth seeker sites, just distractions but there are also many legit sites - even savethemales.ca!

Is this breakfornews.com place slinging the bull to confuse people even more or do they have valid claims?

I smell bull myself, what do you think?

Old 11-03-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: What do you make of "The CIA's Internet Fakes"

Thanx for these links.

This got my attention...

If you want crop circles and other mindless drivel, go to Coast 2 Coast. If you want hard hitting interviews and honest analysis, the French Connection is the right choice.

I hav'nt had a chance to have a good look yet.

Kaminski gives a plug. I have differences with Kaminski but he is undoubtably one of the best writers on the web on a difficult subject.

Then Makow.

Then Dave McGowan of The Center For An Informed America.

Alex Jones.

Rense.

Wading through the bullshit is like riding a bicycle. You get better at it as you go along.

I used to think Ruppert was the bees knee's and sat at the left hand of the Father...just below Christ. Then you learn better.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:23 AM

Interesting link. It lists the whos who of the alternative news world :-o
Old 11-04-2005, 12:32 AM

I just had a quick look through.

Is there a site dealing with conspiracies that's NOT listed? :-D

I mean, it could well be the CIA saying to themselves: "Damn, these internet sites! We tried to hoodwink them and control them through our agent Victor Thorn (a.k.a. Scott Magufka) and his partner Lisa Guiliani of WING TV (articles <a href="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=71407">HERE</a>, <a href="http://911review.com/wingtv/markup/hoffman.html">HERE</a> and Kaminski on the case <a href="http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=112&contentid=2267&page=2">H ERE</a>) but they didn't fall for it. I know! Let's list ALL conspiracy sites and say they are run by our own operatives; that will make everyone lose confidence in them. If we can't control them, we can discredit them. Let's see if it works."

Like always, everyone have to use their discriminating mind and their judgement and compare it to their own lived experiences. If they fit and complement eachother then there you go.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:23 AM

Has anyone noticed that Cloakanddagger is down?
Old 11-04-2005, 04:33 AM

I just did a whois lookup on the breakfornews.com site and it's run by tucows.

Long ago I read that TUCOWS INC. is some kind of front group for Israel, can't remember from what source that was.

At any rate I'm going to stick to places like this one, the Alex Jones sites, Eric Hufschmid, and alike.

It's always good though to take a time-out and really think about the sources of information we use. I used to go to albasrah.net a lot but now I feel that it's mostly disinformation.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:15 AM

Nice work, David!

This is the kind of vigilance everyone needs to develop and perfect and NEVER let oneself to become lazy or get hubris.

Ultimately, the only thing we all can trust is our own judgement. All the sites we get our assumed genuine information from are bound to be diluted with more or less 98% disinformation. We have to keep our spiritual sights firmly and unrelentingly on the universal concept of Ultimate Truth and trust that, if we honestly seek the Truth, we will be rewarded with the Truth.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:21 PM

igwt, cloak seems to be up, here's a quote from it:

Quote:
Cloak News Toronto - UPDATED
Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald under National Security guidelines sealed two Grand Jury Indictments. Tom Heneghan (special Cloak guest) who has been on the forefront releasing first news on the work of the Grand Juries, has learned that RICHARD PERLE and PAUL WOLFOWITZ have been indicted (under seal) for violations of the Espionage Act and for misuse of classified information.
V.P. CHENEY named as unindicted co-conspirator.

White House National Security Advisor STEVE HADLEY has flipped.