Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2005, 01:25 PM

Default What made you wake up to the NWO, and why are you attracted to Henry Makow's work in particular?

This is probably a repost, but I can't find the other one (it should be stickied).

Anyway, I got an inkling that something was up and it wasn't just 'government ineptitude' when I started researching how truly bad the border situation was in the US, and the fomenting terrorist crises in Europe, and you had the establishment doing nothing but defending them.

In the meantime, I read Henry's articles and I found he was bang on about feminism, 'diversity', and whole hoax of 'forced tolerance' that usually resulted in increased statism. I read his articles dilligently, and let them sit on the backburner in my mind. I began to believe that the illuminati was definately a force, but I assumed they acted more like lobbyists, and it did not represent a clear and present danger to me.

And then of course 9/11 happened, and a year later I saw an AJ video on it, and it pretty much solidified the notion that the NWO is real, it is operating, and it is making major moves.

You guys?

:-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-06-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: What made you wake up to the NWO, and why are you attracted to Henry Makow's work in particular?

I woke up when the time was right and because I had to.

It just happened.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: What made you wake up to the NWO, and why are you attracted to Henry Makow's work in particular?

As a kid, I used to believe that America was is the "promised land of milk and honey" and naively believed government to be generally good with a few crooked ones here and there. Then I went into the military after highschool and I saw the my country differently cuz Constitutional rights don't apply when I signed the contract. Then 911 happened and I found AISB Watch's website- conspiracyarchive.com where I first started reading Henry's articles which I can only describe as confirming all my suspicions and fears of the world in which I live. Then I started reading his articles over at etherzone.com and found the ad for this forum in one of his articles. Now I'm positive that the so-called "land of milk and honey" is all dried up and all that's left is a glass illusion waiting to be shattered. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-06-2005, 02:04 PM

I spent most of my life believing Oz's Governments to be inept, and always wondered why they always seemed to do things against their employers (the people).

First inkling was Port Arthur, and the "uniform gun laws", and how quickly a massive piece of legislation was generated...almost like it was sitting waiting for something.

Quickly relegated that to a general anti gun stance by authorites.

"Children overboard" and how the lies were swallowed so readily, and that the "opposition" didn't scream blue murder sort of got things going.

But it took Iraq and the WMD fiasco to truly wake me up.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:56 PM

I wish mine was better than this...

I read 'The Da Vinci Code', sort-of liked it (mainly because I could talk about the book and get my dad livid) and was given 'Angels and Demons' (the preceding book by the same author). The plot for this book involved 'The Illuminati'. The book goes on to say that the illuminati was disolved, but it piqued my curiosity. I read somewhere that the author's new book would be about the Masons.

Anyway, I did some initial searching about the Illuminati, Masons etc. I found a lot of crap and what I now know as buckets loads of dis-information. A little deeper reading and searching got me onto stuff like Bilderberger, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones, Bill Cooper, Alex Jones, savethemales and heaps of other worthy sites (this included).

Knowing what I now know, I can look at recent past events and see how it all fits together. I am so jaded with the obvious overtness of the (oz) governments blatant propoganda, slavish 'me too' following of Bush and Blair. What's worse is the huge amount of people who have no clue as to whats going on, swallowing each and every piece of propoganda that comes from an almost totally subserviant and non-questioning media. For all you Oz readers, did you take a read of the Australian's editorial over the weekend.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,17143789%255E7583,00.html

Talk about propoganda!
Old 11-06-2005, 04:04 PM

I at least agree with the "headline"

Quote:
Laws against terror are a foundation for our future
Old 11-06-2005, 05:18 PM

Default What made you wake up to the NWO, and why are you attracted to Henry Makow's work in particular?

Reposted from before:

One day I was one going to create a post entitled:
"Look in the Mirror F*cker" to describe
who is part of the "Illuminati or "NWO".

In other words all organisations and people
involved in maintaining and advancing
these terrible agendas could all be
categorised under the heading of Evil.
And that each person was contributing
to the advancement of evil, but each
with his own kind and degree of involvement.

For instance most people would think
stealing food, clothing and shelter
from poor families is unjust. Right?
Well, a Legalised Counterfeiting Organisation
called a fractional reserve bank will assist
you in your greed to own a home
if you cannot afford to do so currently
with your own money. They tempt you with a loan and the evil borrower succumbs to
his own greed and requests that the bankers
create say $360,000 of new money. But immediately
after purchase of the home this
new legally counterfeited currency will
circulate amongst the general population
causing the prices of all other goods
and services, including groceries, to rise.
So this borrower, coveting a home when
he cannot afford one has just raised the
cost of groceries for everyone else including
poor families - he has just stolen
food from poor people. Yet ironocally
this same borrower might be "anti-NWO"
or write a hard-money newsletter or even
publish a conspiracy website. The borrower
could care less about the negative effects
on other people as long as he gets the new home
and satisfies his own wants and needs.
Now, when tens of millions of people do this
the organisation grows, becomes
hierarchical and has a leader. Then it is
labeled as part of the NWO, but you
see it was each of the millions of evil customers
that created the evil organisation.

The same type of reasoning as above can
be applied to many other areas.
How many people collect a government paycheck
or government pay-contract and are "anti-NWO".
All taxation is theft so it is evil to do so
and one is creating many social problems
for the people who pay. When the parasite
organisation or government
department grows big enough it's leaders
can be labeled NWO.

Here's a situation that is becoming all too
common. A person will want to be baptised by The State and seek a state-granted university
"degree" ( a Masonic concept ). They
want State or NWO or Illuminati
brainwashing, a certificate of education to prove it
and have someone else pay for it,
then also claim they are in favor of liberty.
But really they help initiate and participated in this aspect of the NWO.

So, basically, what I am saying is that people
in general are self-absorbed and don't consider
or realise the effects on others of their actions.
People can be hypocritical, doing one thing
and saying another and not even realise it.
People who have done their fair share
of helping one department of the State
or NWO or Illuminati grow, will then later on
turn around and criticize all other departments.

So, who is part of the NWO?
Here's an incomplete roster:
1. All government paycheck collectors
2. All government paycontract collectors
3. All state university professors and students
4. All people who work for fractional resereve banks.
( yes, the loan officers and secretaries too )
5. All media that get paid through bribes
( XYZ Publicity Corp. gives them money to print
a biased story )
6. Lots of other people and organizations I could mention.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:15 PM

Hey Rush, pretty soon you won't trust (or like) anyone. Now that's no fun, that's falling into Satanists' trap.

There's a movie called the Gods must be Crazy, where a Rhino is shown running through the forest to put out a fire by peeing on it. I feel like I'm doing that now.

Overall though I would agree with your summary that people are too self absorbed, again pawns of the Illuminati etc.

Rush wrote:

Quote:
They tempt you with a loan and the evil borrower succumbs to
create say $360,000 of new money. But immediately
after purchase of the home this
food from poor people.
The existing monetary system is poor. It needs to be totally replaced.

I would argue Rush that you have not singled out the failings of the system, and like many reformers point at incorrect solutions. See what you think...

Quote:
They tempt you with a loan and the evil borrower succumbs to
create say $360,000 of new money.
This new money inflates the current money supply, yes, but as it is repaid it contracts the money supply by an even greater amount (ole interest). Although inflation is a symptom of a poor system, the only alternative within this poor system is a contraction of the money supply (recession/depression) Take your pick, suffer parasitic losses on your wealth or watch the whole economy tank. Change the system.

Quote:
But immediately after purchase of the home this
food from poor people.
Relative prices for food have gone down thanks to shortchanging farmers on futures markets, relative prices for fuel in most countries has stayed the same, etc. Globalization has been a race to the bottom camouflaging parasitic losses from our money supply to banksters. I disagree that borrowers are making life more expensive for others. Within this poor system, borrowing is the only thing temporarily keeping it going.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:28 PM

I once worked for an English _________family and then found myself working for an American __________ family. They exist and I got the hell away from them. I really am amazed I am still around, well they knew no one would believe. By the way I am just a regular person trying to survive. If you don't believe this reply, thank you. I put blanks in just encase.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:49 PM

"this" ( do we go dis way or dat way? ) wrote:

This new money inflates the current money supply, yes, but as it is repaid it contracts the money supply by an even greater amount (ole interest).
--------------------------------------
Yes, the money supply is contracted
as the principal is repaid and cancelled,
but the interest remains as an asset of the bank
and is available for redistribution ready
to be recirculated into the economy.
-----------------------------------
Final and only solution:
We need a privatized currency system.
Scroll down,

What, you think you caught me there?
No you didn't.
I did not say a monopolised, cartelised,
fascist system. Why do you assume that? Huh, Why?
We need a privatized and COMPETITIVE,
Laissez-Faire Currency System.
www.libertydollar.org