Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Who's monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that club-conspiracy could be monitored by the illuminati for research purposes, so as to gauge the level of knowledge about it's (DIRTY-DEEDS). Or maybe the site itself is (FINANCED) by them.

Old 11-06-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Who's monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

It is monitored, weeks ago we said we would monitor it and give information to those who needed to know. So don't ask is it - it is.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:59 PM

It's like one of those online surveys.
To see what is making the general group the most aprehensive and furthering that specific agenda by inflaming it through the media. The main thing I think is to obstruct your view of the kingdom with the image(nation) of the beast. The new world order. After all, who can find inner peace with all this distraction.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:45 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that club-conspiracy could be monitored by the illuminati for research purposes, so as to gauge the level of knowledge about it's (DIRTY-DEEDS). Or maybe the site itself is (FINANCED) by them.
Redrat11: Though I enjoy peeping in here, I will admit that I believe the latter part of your post above-- (the last sentence) wins my vote as to the high probability of its (CC's) purpose.

Sorry Henry. I calls it as I sees it.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:17 PM

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Redrat11: Though I enjoy peeping in here, I will admit that I believe the latter part of your post above-- (the last sentence) wins my vote as to the high probability of its (CC's) purpose.

Sorry Henry. I calls it as I sees it.
Don't you have the ability to read what torchithill said in this same topic. You seem to say that if you OK it it is.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:15 PM

The Illuminati don't need to monitor shit. They just ask their demonic spirit guides and they tell them whatever is going on in the world. That's why they are so effective.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:18 PM

True.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:28 PM

Quote:

All this Wasted Time???

My view still has'nt changed, only I really don't give a ---- every other "conspiracy forum" is "monitored" also. It's about time this forum shuts down, Henry should close it, all it does is make us all argue with another. The ZIONIST already know what we think of them anyway! :-)
Old 10-07-2006, 09:05 PM

Please Dr. shut it down, this forum is over with.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:26 PM

[quote
Please Dr. shut it down, this forum is over with.[/quote]

Dr. MAKOW...............

It's well known around "CONSPIRACY" forums Mr. Makow, that this forum and many others are nothing more than NWO intelligence gathering machinations. I will say this, you have done NOTHING too get rid of FUCKING MORONS like SHADOW and the other ALIASES he uses, this means you are deliberately letting disinformation fuckheads like him to SQUASH all relevant info on NWO activities, I've sent you at least 3 E-mails to get my user info and E-mail address erased from this forum, you have not responded! I want my FUCKEN profile to read ANONYMOUS! as I will not play this fucken SHITHEAD ZIONIST mindgames of brainwashing people into believing the ILLUMINATI is behind the NWO! IT'S ZIONIST JEWS who are destroying the world and you KNOW IT!