Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2007, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Who\'s monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

wHO de hELl is keePEN yo frOM GoeN, truebeliever? ShuTT de HelL uP and GO and Stay GoNE. wHo bE carin Mr. MAnure?

Old 01-01-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Who's monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

[quote

Dr. MAKOW...............

It's well known around "CONSPIRACY" forums Mr. Makow, that this forum and many others are nothing more than NWO intelligence gathering machinations. I will say this, you have done NOTHING too get rid of FUCKING MORONS like SHADOW and the other ALIASES he uses, this means you are deliberately letting disinformation fuckheads like him to SQUASH all relevant info on NWO activities, I've sent you at least 3 E-mails to get my user info and E-mail address erased from this forum, you have not responded! I want my FUCKEN profile to read ANONYMOUS! as I will not play this fucken SHITHEAD ZIONIST mindgames of brainwashing people into believing the ILLUMINATI is behind the NWO! IT'S ZIONIST JEWS who are destroying the world and you KNOW IT![/quote]

I KIDD YOU not! My computer went down for the last 30 minutes, YOU IDIOTIC MORONS! only the truth will PREVAIL, your MORONIC ILLUMINATI only the gullible fall for that CRAP!

http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/2113/1/

OUTTA HERE FOR GOOD!
Old 01-01-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Who's monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

My, that is an interesting statement:

REDRAT said:

It is NOT the Illuminati destroying the world.

It IS Zionist Jews.

Do you see?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-01-2007, 08:09 PM

nO yo arent. jUST as soon As thins GeT inTERestimestering, YO wilL come sneeKinG BacK. We suggest you keep your promise. 2))7 gona be a BiG bLOw, dAt riTe. R. I. P. rAtHeaD.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:47 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Hate is a terrible thing rat.

See what has happened to Bunny!
Old 01-02-2007, 07:31 AM

Monitor yourself!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 08:15 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Flesruoy Rotinom
Old 01-02-2007, 06:17 PM

Dr. MAKOW...............

It's well known around "CONSPIRACY" forums Mr. Makow, that this forum and many others are nothing more than NWO intelligence gathering machinations. I will say this, you have done NOTHING too get rid of FUCKING MORONS like SHADOW and the other ALIASES he uses, this means you are deliberately letting disinformation fuckheads like him to SQUASH all relevant info on NWO activities, I've sent you at least 3 E-mails to get my user info and E-mail address erased from this forum, you have not responded! I want my FUCKEN profile to read ANONYMOUS! as I will not play this fucken SHITHEAD ZIONIST mindgames of brainwashing people into believing the ILLUMINATI is behind the NWO! IT'S ZIONIST JEWS who are destroying the world and you KNOW IT! I agree it is the Zionist (synagogue of satan )But i also believe that the Illuminati are working with them and the Jesuits. But i also believe they hate each other and are waiting to stab the others in the back to get the big prize when every thing is set. Shit i'm not afraid of the gate keepers they can come and take me out any time they want. When the time comes they will kill (martyr) me anyway.I see it as a free pass. They may not give us all the info or avoid certain subjects but what they do give us just might be the makings of the rope they will be hung with. I always try to remember they want to confuse us so we dont know which end of the snake bites. But I thinks this snake has three heads.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:19 PM

sorry redrat i don't know how to separate what you said and what i wanted to say.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Who\\\'s monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

The experiment continues.