Old 02-24-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Blacklist

Not sure yet but I think I may have made the blacklist. In first writing to Congress and such I used to get confirmation and or replies. I must admit some of the later letters really cut to the chase and the e-mail confirmation letters ceased. I really does not matter what kind of letter I write now, no confirmation letters come back. So much for e-mails, so much for the internet. I guess I have made the grade. It's really apparent the "representation" concept of government is truely dead.

Old 02-24-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Blacklist

You are not Alone ! :-o :-o :-o

That happened to me too, just after the first “real” letter I wrote. All of the sudden they didn’t want to deal w/ “real” problems. However, a few months after that, I started receiving the “canned” “automatic” “computer-generated” “responses” back. I guess that before that episode, I was just sending “canned” e-mails from, “Liberty Forum”, or “We The People”, or the like. I guess that as long as you remain in the “mainstream” (another mass "meme" mantra) you’ll be acknowledged as so. Which, yes, it doesn’t say much for neither “true-democracy”, nor “true-representation”. It’s all dead now. It looks like the good old say, “Garbage In -> Garbage Out” still applies even at the highest levels of “Hypocrisy.” Welcome to the “masses”

You are not Alone !
8-)
Old 02-24-2005, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Blacklist

Me too! Being blacklisted shows its face very soon.