Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Peace all,

This is a life changing video, here is a quote from the messenger of the covenant, Rashad Khalifa (prophesized in Malachi 3:1-3) introducing the video:

"In the next 50 minutes i will share with you the real scientific discovery from deep space, and the message will represent the first physical evidence ever for the existence of God" Rashad Khalifa

The video was recorded in 1986. Rashad Khalifa was an Egyptian emigrant to America, he was a chemist Ph.d who God commisioned to deliver to us this physical evidence in order to purify the one religion once and forall.

He is a real messenger of God same like Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. Watch and decide for yourself.

http://www.quranalone.com/media/WitnessAMiracle.ram

P.S: I am not affiliated with this website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-14-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Ahmad, i'm dissappointed. This is the guy that youre always talking about. YOU sound intelligent. THis guy does not. He contradicts himself throughout the whole video. First he says we HAVE to study the text in its original language. THen he needs to translate it in order to put in to a computer. Which, by the way, in 1968 would have been nearly impossible. He must be a computer science genius and have access to the best computers in the world at the time. He talks like he was just using his pc at home. A computer at that time, to be able to perform that type of operation, would have been huge and only the top computer scientists would have had access to it. Other than that, how do we know his translation is accurate. Why did he say we need to study the text in its original language? If he needed to translate it to find this "code" out. Guess what, people have been looking for codes throughout Gods Word for centuries, and if you look hard enough youre bound to find something. Jesus was either a raving lunatic or the Son of God. No one would be a prophet who claimed the the things he did. So God was waiting for someone to translate His Word into English and the He waited for the inventions of computers. If this code was beyond human ability we would have never figured it out. I mean how can we understand something which is beyond our ability. He doesnt cite any examples directly from the Torah or the New Testament. He just quotes a Rabbi on the Torah. If God left us proof of His existence, we would no longer need faith, which in turn eradicates free will. I think this "code" is probably from the one who's name i will not waste time even typing. Dont come back at me with quotes from Q'ran either. I'd like to hear you use logic and reason to explain these things.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:01 PM

Peace,

-"First he says we HAVE to study the text in its original language. THen he needs to translate it in order to put in to a computer"

He didn't translate it, he transliterated it and then entered it into the computer. For example, the first letter in Arabic is "Aleph", so he substituted it by an "A" because of the similar sound, the second is Ba, so he put "B"...etc. That's because there was no Arabic software at the time.

-"in order to put in to a computer. Which, by the way, in 1968 would have been nearly impossible. He must be a computer science genius and have access to the best computers in the world at the time."

He was a biochemist with a Ph.d, God qualifies His messengers before He gives them the message. As for the computer, Rashad Khalifa mentioned that he rented a connection with a huge computer, so that he can use it from his small pc through telephone lines, or something like that.

-"If this code was beyond human ability we would have never figured it out. I mean how can we understand something which is beyond our ability."

That's why God sent us a messenger to reveal it through him.

-"If God left us proof of His existence, we would no longer need faith, which in turn eradicates free will."

You are right, the proof works only to reassure the hearts of the Jewsih, Christians and believers that Quran is the final testament confirming the messages they recieved.

In chapter 74, 19 is mentioned (the only occurence in Quran), amazingly the miracle was revealed in 1974,

The Quran's Common Denominator

[74:30] Over it is nineteen.

[74:31] We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned their number (19) (1) to disturb the disbelievers, (2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture), (3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful, (4) to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews, as well as the believers, and (5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers; they will say, "What did GOD mean by this allegory?" GOD thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. This is a reminder for the people.

--------------------------

For more details by the messenger, see this 60 minute video stream,

http://www.quranalone.com/media/MathematicalMiracle.ram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-14-2005, 11:15 PM

Ahmad, as for the computer stuff, my brother has been working with 1's and 0's since the 50's. I showed him this video and his thoughts were that the mans claims via computing are highly unlikely even for a phd in biochemistry. Computers were not readily available back then even for phd's in other fields. Only the people that were developing them had access to them and they had little practical use. My brother is not a software programmer. He is one of the handful of people in this country that can work with 1's and 0's. As for the other claims, by 1985 there should have been arabic software. He should have been able to experiment without "transliteration" which by the way invalidates his whole arguement. Forgetting all that Ahmad, you have yet to mention anything contradicting my claims as far as Jesus is concerned. You once said on another thread that all verses where He claims to be the Son were Satanly injected. He gave no proof of this via his "mathematical code" and you have never either. This is a major flaw in Islam. Jesus is either a madman or the Son. No prophet of God would claim the things He did. I'm not trying to condescend Ahmad, you sound intelligent. All i'm saying is to sway someone on a topic as this youre gonna need some serious Proof.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:36 AM

Jesus warned, "Beware of false prophets!"

Want to test a man who calls himself a "prophet" from God?
It's real easy.

A real prophet from God can't ever be incorrect or wrong in his prophecies--because a true prophet from God receives his prophecies directly from God--not from himself. Since God is the 'Alpha and the Omega' He knows all events from the beginning to the end of time, and He cannot issue false prophesies.

One error or mistake, and you've got yourself a false prophet. That was the standard given by God for His people to discern the fakes from the Real McCoys.

Mohammed was a false prophet.

When asked 'Where does the sun go at night?,' Mohammed answered, 'Into a murky pond of water.'

Perhaps this explains why Mohammed didn't offer many visions into the future.

You've been 'had' Ahmed. You're following a false prophet yet you're too blind to know it.
8-)
Old 02-15-2005, 01:08 AM

Peace again,

-"Computers were not readily available back then even for phd's in other fields."

This is an exerpt from his "authorized translation":

"The books of Quranic exegeses unanimously agreed that "no one knows the meaning or significance of the Quranic Initials A.L.M., or any other initials."
I decided to write to the Quran into the computer, analyze the whole text, and see if there were any mathematical correlations among these Quranic initials.

I used a time-share terminal, connected by telephone to a giant computer. " Rashad Khalifa

-"Forgetting all that Ahmad, you have yet to mention anything contradicting my claims as far as Jesus is concerned."

The "physical proof" presents an evidence that the Quranic account of Jesus is the truth.

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

Old 02-15-2005, 01:14 AM

Peace,

"When asked 'Where does the sun go at night?,' Mohammed answered, 'Into a murky pond of water.'"

This is from the satanic books "Hadith". Could we stick to Quran?

Old 02-15-2005, 08:31 AM

Ahmad i asked not to use quotes from q'ran. How does the "code" prove that Jesus's claims be the Messiah were injected by satan? And to think that he would have a working knowledge of any operating system or software that was around at that time is ridiculous. There was no windows 2000 or Excel. THese things were not easy to use, which is why i said he would need extensive training in the computer field. HE claims to just put the data in there and you get this blah blah blah. Ask anyone who knows ahmad, computers back then were not user friendly.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:10 AM

Peace,

Actually, Jesus is called "the Messiah" in Quran, but it doesn't mean he is a god or a son of God, it is the biggest religious hoax ever perpetrated on man kind, it is a gross blasphemy to assign a son to God when He had no mate, He is far too exalted to have a son or need to anyone.

As for the computer, Rashad Khalifa was a biochemist, a scientist who used computer extensively in his work as an expert in the UN. However you don't need any doubts, the miracle ranges from the complex to simple, there are simple phenomenas that doesn't need any computer to verify, e.g: the number of verses, the number of chapters, the number of words God, Quran, the number of letters in the first verse that preceded all the 114 chapters (19 letters, "In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful") all of these and tens of other modules occur in multiples of 19.

Check the second video above for more details.

Old 02-15-2005, 12:35 PM

Ok then so the code offers no arguement about the Jesus issue. Thats all coming from you. And all you have is q'ran to quote. just checking