Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2005, 07:01 AM

Default "Hitler & The Search For The Holy Grail" - 28 meg WMV File.

Details the Nazi desire to prove itself the direct descendants of the Aryans and the lost city of Atlantis. Uncovers to some degree the desire of Nazi ideology to dispense with Christianity to be replaced with particular Germanic/Pagan traditions.

The end is filled with the usual bullshit at the "evil" Germans. One great laugh is the presenter detailing with appropriate agony, the naughty Nazi's "stealing" the great works of culture from conquered territories...the English of course would know all about it (check out the Imperial Museum) and lets not forget the Allies "looting" of Germany and most of the unreturned art etc, which NEVER got back to the owners. Truly a comic moment! Truly, history is written by the victors with the suckers plodding along behind never noting the obvious irony in their words.

I am not so sure of Hitlers deep involvement as I am of Himmlers. I still have books to read on the subject.

My reading of Hitler paints him as a definite lover of European culture. A lover of the British Empire. A lover of European Royalty. He was a definite admirer of Christ as a reformer of Judaism. He did not believe him to be God incarnate. He commented several times that he would not attack the church directly but would let it "whither on the vine" (Hitlers Table Talk).

Hitler comes accross as the classic rationalist almost secular humanist. He believed in the power of his own will to overcome obstacles. As far as I could see he prayed to no God though he talked of taking up the "mantle of hero to do the will of God". It will take a long time to seperate fact from fiction and get the full view of these terribly interesting events just last century.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Thanx to bit torrent.

Old 11-03-2005, 07:07 AM

Default Re: "Hitler & The Search For The Holy Grail" - 28 meg WMV File.

"The Spear of Destiny" is an interesting book on this subject. WWII has a lot to do with the Illuminati.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:55 PM

Yes, i admittedly must read up.

No doubt many had a hand in WW2...including the Illuminati, but the thought of the German people as "unique" and "chosen people" has been around a long time.

Perhaps, like the tribe of Israel, being barbarians as opposed to slaves brings forth a certain inferiority complex which needs compensating. Especially when confronted with the sophistication of Rome. Also being surrounded on all sides does'nt help.

Getting a handle on WW2 and it's players seems to be proving more difficult the more I learn.

I dont like doubt and uncertainty. Just when i think i have a basic grasp something comes along to shake it.

If, in my reading, I find Hitler himself to be a full on Pagan/Occultist as opposed to a man who thought he was on a mission of God to rid the world of the anti-Christ Bolshevicks, I will be bitterly disapointed.

Between a rock and a hard place in fact.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:10 PM

Whatever Hitler was, he was no pagan. He had gained knowledge in Vienna of real things and lets say hidden or forgotten history. Hitler would use the occult to his benefit, not necessarily believing in the occultist, but knowing that there was some concrete truth encrusted with superstition and misunderstanding underlying the so called occult. The Illuminati liked him until they realized he was better at their game than they were and had plans for them along with his plans for the world. I do not praise Hitler's methods, but this was no run of the mill human and his version of the world would have been quite remote from what we have now. In technology we would be at a very different level.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:45 AM

Yeah Wien in the 20s was a very interesting place.
Read up about the Vriel society and the Society of the Black Sun and you will begin to understand a bit of what Hitler and the others were trying to achieve.
Germanic and Scandinavian refferences to Hyperbornea and an Aryan root race and a lost age, remanents of which still existed in the runic pagan religions of Germany Scandinavia and the Celts of Scotland and Ireland.

Its interesting that Hitler attempted several times to engineer a truce with the English even saying they could keep their entire empire if they choose not to interfere with Germanic expansion in the east.
Churchill of coarse would have none of it and his position within the globalist agenda is well knowen.
The Germans considered the English or moreover the Celts to be their brothers and in sync with their global plan.
The English royal families real surname is as most will know SaxCoburg-Gother and are of coarse Germans, the surname was changed to Windsor during WW1.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:30 AM

Default Interesting Photograph

Old 11-08-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Interesting Photograph

Hitler was regarded by those closest to him as a true blue Anglophile who loved everything British.

I'd like to know who were his contacts with the economic masters of Germany. Speer was his main man during the wars later stages...i'd like to know who he was in contact with and indeed who Goering was in contact with in his role of engineering the 4 year Nazi economic plans.

In fact Hitler talked endlessly of "economic" goals rather than purely "military" goals...hence i'd like to know who was whispering in his ear during this time.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:50 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Hitler was regarded by those closest to him as a true blue Anglophile who loved everything British.

I'd like to know who were his contacts with the economic masters of Germany. Speer was his main man during the wars later stages...i'd like to know who he was in contact with and indeed who Goering was in contact with in his role of engineering the 4 year Nazi economic plans.

In fact Hitler talked endlessly of "economic" goals rather than purely "military" goals...hence i'd like to know who was whispering in his ear during this time.
Some: Prescott Bush, Joseph Kennedy, Lady Astor, The Duke of Windsor. To begin with the Illuminati were far him until they realized he had plans for them too.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Some: Prescott Bush, Joseph Kennedy, Lady Astor, The Duke of Windsor. To begin with the Illuminati were far him until they realized he had plans for them too.
Don't forget Henry Ford. No big secret why Hollywood has never made a single film immortalizing the greatest automobile manufacturer in history -- even though Henry was a diehard Freemason.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:56 PM

Correct, correct. Hitler greatly admired Henry Ford. Ford also published a paper which was very anti-Semitic. Ford and John D. Rockefeller, what a pair.