Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2005, 08:22 AM

Default WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN IRAQ - THE HORRIFIC TRUTH

Must see documentary about Falluja. Note 44meg.
Download Here

Old 11-08-2005, 03:15 PM

Default Re: WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN IRAQ - THE HORRIFIC TRUTH

I have difficulty writing this but thank you for this film.

I knew of the horror of Fallujah because I've read a lot about it, but this footage completely drives the point home. The only thought in my mind while watching it was and is APOCALYPSE.

The fine white powder left everywhere in people's homes could be depleted uranium, which is another horrific illegal use of nuclear weaponry.

Lord Have Mercy.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:16 PM

I don't think he should or will.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:19 PM

The sooner He doesn't, the better.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:24 PM

thankyou igwt
the world is so much bigger than everyone realizes. The root of the problem is definitely not welfare and immigration. Attacking these issues reminds me of someone pruning a tree instead of cutting it down at the root.
The root is what we need to focus on. The small things that concerns everyone personally will fall right into line.

Lord it takes everything I got to hold back from cussing and swearing when I see this.

Zec 1:15 And am very sore displeased, with the heathen that are at ease: for was but a little displeased,and they helped forward the affliction.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:44 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Glyph01.jpg[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I have difficulty writing this but thank you for this film.

I knew of the horror of Fallujah because I've read a lot about it, but this footage completely drives the point home. The only thought in my mind while watching it was and is APOCALYPSE.

The fine white powder left everywhere in people's homes could be depleted uranium, which is another horrific illegal use of nuclear weaponry.

Lord Have Mercy.
Your sentiments express the thoughts I had exactly.
Very scary...Some have speculated that they may have a special technology that is mounted on tanks as they have seen vehicles completely melt???
Old 11-08-2005, 07:46 PM

Yes, disturbing.

As for things melting. I saw the 4 Corners reporter Liz Jackson ask a fighter during the initial invasion his experiences of the fighting for Baghdad. He stated...and i quote..."they did not use bullets or bombs, they melted people, they melted cars".

New weapons are always tested during small wars like this. God knows what they have.

To be perfectly honest, this is war. It has never NOT been like this. WW2 was far worse and on an unimaginable scale.

You can understand what the little crispy bodies of the boys and girls of Dresden looked like now I guess.

As for the weapons...who gives a shit. White Phosphorus or a 5.56mm round through your new born infants head...they are dead. It is a non event in the argument. It is a false argument. The argument is war itself. War, as always, fought for reasons of personal power over others for the benefit of a few...which can only take place because the stupid peasants follow along in line.

I remember laughing myself silly as 2 Pentagon Lawyers argued the legality of the new 5.56mm light weight rifle round with thin copper jacket. It tends to tumble and disintergrate more on impact a bit like a "dum dum" bullet. The producers then cut to a Vietnam vet in a wheelchair recounting cleaving the head off a V.C with a sharpened shovel...so just what is it we're arguing about?
Old 11-09-2005, 01:04 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Yes, disturbing.

As for things melting. I saw the 4 Corners reporter Liz Jackson ask a fighter during the initial invasion his experiences of the fighting for Baghdad. He stated...and i quote..."they did not use bullets or bombs, they melted people, they melted cars".

New weapons are always tested during small wars like this. God knows what they have.

To be perfectly honest, this is war. It has never NOT been like this. WW2 was far worse and on an unimaginable scale.

You can understand what the little crispy bodies of the boys and girls of Dresden looked like now I guess.

As for the weapons...who gives a shit. White Phosphorus or a 5.56mm round through your new born infants head...they are dead. It is a non event in the argument. It is a false argument. The argument is war itself. War, as always, fought for reasons of personal power over others for the benefit of a few...which can only take place because the stupid peasants follow along in line.

I remember laughing myself silly as 2 Pentagon Lawyers argued the legality of the new 5.56mm light weight rifle round with thin copper jacket. It tends to tumble and disintergrate more on impact a bit like a "dum dum" bullet. The producers then cut to a Vietnam vet in a wheelchair recounting cleaving the head off a V.C with a sharpened shovel...so just what is it we're arguing about?
True point. Did you see the clip, soldiers and UK politician were interviewed and stated the war was not legal.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:01 AM

Quote:
True point. Did you see the clip, soldiers and UK politician were interviewed and stated the war was not legal.
Yes. The whole lot. Though i'm getting a little desensitised these days.

Of course the wars illegal. Half the soldiers or more KNOW that but the little gutless fuckers go on fighting hoping they can simply see it through and still get their College paid for and hopefully not dream bad dreams of murder and carnage. They want their honourable discharge and NONE have the guts to stand up against this filth. Gutless, the whole lot of them. I hope the Insurgence cut off every one of their heads for what they are CHOOSING to take part in.

May they rot in hell.

May America and ANYONE else for that matter EVER judge Germany's behaviour in the East after this little escapade.

They are boo hooing some SAS 20+ year vet here in Oz. Rot in hell too. May his widow now comprehend the misery this little lackey of Imperial power has helped perpetuate. The pathetic sombre looks of the pollies know no end while worshipping the cult of the "warrior baby killer" but nary a look of concern at the UMPTEENTH dead Iraqi from the latest dickhead off his head on Dexies and listening to Death Metal on his I.Pod.

I am praying for your Gods earthquake Ahmed. May it strike quickly so my little powerless self has to witness no more images of disgusting death from far away ruining my appetite before souvlaki and iced coffee.