Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2005, 09:02 AM

Default Re: WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN IRAQ - THE HORRIFIC TRUTH

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I have difficulty writing this but thank you for this film.
Nor can I express it any better.
Thanks for posting this, igwt. I will see that it gets circulated.
As I have already stated elsewhere, viewing something like this evokes an ineffable sense of shame as an American. I fear the Islamic world is correct:
We are the Great Satans. And our Prince of Darkness is named George W. Bush.

Old 11-09-2005, 09:29 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Draken wrote:
I have difficulty writing this but thank you for this film.
Nor can I express it any better.
Thanks for posting this, igwt. I will see that it gets circulated.
As I have already stated elsewhere, viewing something like this evokes an ineffable sense of shame as an American. I fear the Islamic world is correct:
We are the Great Satans. And our Prince of Darkness is named George W. Bush.
We (America) are without doubt "Babylon the Great" described in The Revelation.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:04 AM

[img align=left]http://www.unknowncountry.com/img/news/112005/phosphorus.jpg[/img]
Phosphorus attack
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5006
Old 11-09-2005, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
We (America) are without doubt "Babylon the Great" described in The Revelation.
Which brings to mind exactly how right the Branch Davidians in Mount Carmel, Waco TX, were.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:34 AM

Default US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah

By Peter Popham
Published: 08 November 2005

Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon.

Ever since the assault, which went unreported by any Western journalists, rumours have swirled that the Americans used chemical weapons on the city.

On 10 November last year, the Islam Online website wrote: "US troops are reportedly using chemical weapons and poisonous gas in its large-scale offensive on the Iraqi resistance bastion of Fallujah, a grim reminder of Saddam Hussein's alleged gassing of the Kurds in 1988."

The website quoted insurgent sources as saying: "The US occupation troops are gassing resistance fighters and confronting them with internationally banned chemical weapons."

In December the US government formally denied the reports, describing them as "widespread myths". "Some news accounts have claimed that US forces have used 'outlawed' phosphorus shells in Fallujah," the USinfo website said. "Phosphorus shells are not outlawed. US forces have used them very sparingly in Fallujah, for illumination purposes.

"They were fired into the air to illuminate enemy positions at night, not at enemy fighters."

But now new information has surfaced, including hideous photographs and videos and interviews with American soldiers who took part in the Fallujah attack, which provides graphic proof that phosphorus shells were widely deployed in the city as a weapon.

In a documentary to be broadcast by RAI, the Italian state broadcaster, this morning, a former American soldier who fought at Fallujah says: "I heard the order to pay attention because they were going to use white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military jargon it's known as Willy Pete.

"Phosphorus burns bodies, in fact it melts the flesh all the way down to the bone ... I saw the burned bodies of women and children. Phosphorus explodes and forms a cloud. Anyone within a radius of 150 metres is done for."

Photographs on the website of RaiTG24, the broadcaster's 24-hours news channel, www.rainews24.it, show exactly what the former soldier means. Provided by the Studies Centre of Human Rights in Fallujah, dozens of high-quality, colour close-ups show bodies of Fallujah residents, some still in their beds, whose clothes remain largely intact but whose skin has been dissolved or caramelised or turned the consistency of leather by the shells.

A biologist in Fallujah, Mohamad Tareq, interviewed for the film, says: "A rain of fire fell on the city, the people struck by this multi-coloured substance started to burn, we found people dead with strange wounds, the bodies burned but the clothes intact."

The documentary, entitled Fallujah: the Hidden Massacre, also provides what it claims is clinching evidence that incendiary bombs known as Mark 77, a new, improved form of napalm, was used in the attack on Fallujah, in breach of the UN Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons of 1980, which only allows its use against military targets.

Meanwhile, five US soldiers from the elite 75th Ranger Regiment have been charged with kicking and punching detainees in Iraq.

The news came as a suicide car bomber killed four American soldiers at a checkpoint south of Baghdad yesterday.

Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon

Independent Online
Old 11-10-2005, 04:10 AM

Default Re: US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah

And the church in the US keeps silent. On the contrary, they have big parties for the soldiers who return. Boy, the first thing they should say would be: get away from the army as soon as you can if you are really a Christian, don't soil your hands with innocent blood.

The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah

Quote:
And the church in the US keeps silent...The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.
Such is the new Rockefeller Christianity based upon principles of dialectic materialism. After all, the churches wouldn't want to stand on principle and risk losing the protection of those 503s and have to actually pay taxes like the rest of us. Oh, sure, SAT, they could eventually figure out how to manipulate the system's loopholes to their advantage just like the major corporations, but how utterly embarrassing it would be in the meantime for all of those bishops to be seen by their parishioners driving Honda Civics instead of Lincoln Town Cars.
If Scooter Libby was Bush's Watergate, then for certain Fallujah is his My Lai Massacre.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
...The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.
In response the latter part of your post, may I borrow a quote from Bart Sibrel, documentary film maker, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon"

Cognitive Dissonance. " That is when someone has a long held belief rooted so deeply in their psyche that they can not see anything else, even if visible facts present themselves that prove contrary to their belief"
Old 11-10-2005, 05:21 AM

IGWT,

You are right...I have talked to my friends in the US and 9 out 10 rationalize saying that "war is just like that...there is nothing we can do."
Where is the compassion ??? I lay in bed with my son and think about how other fathers in Iraqi were in the same situation, only to be attacked by a phosphorus cloud that ate their fleshs and it hurts my guts.

I admire more and more Americans who were able to get over their upbringing and see things the way they are. God bless you.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:37 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
And the church in the US keeps silent...The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.
Such is the new Rockefeller Christianity based upon principles of dialectic materialism. After all, the churches wouldn't want to stand on principle and risk losing the protection of those 503s and have to actually pay taxes like the rest of us. Oh, sure, SAT, they could eventually figure out how to manipulate the system's loopholes to their advantage just like the major corporations, but how utterly embarrassing it would be in the meantime for all of those bishops to be seen by their parishioners driving Honda Civics instead of Lincoln Town Cars.
If Scooter Libby was Bush's Watergate, then for certain Fallujah is his My Lai Massacre.
Here is an example of false prophets...link