Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Chemical Weapons in Fallujah

Pentagon War Crimes: Chemical Weapons in Fallujah (continued)
by LIVEJOURNAL.COM

ROME. In soldier slang they call it "Willy Pete."

The technical name is white phosphorus. In theory its purpose is to illumine enemy positions in the dark.

n practice, it was used as a chemical weapon in the rebel stronghold of Fallujah. And it was used not only against enemy combatants and guerrillas, but again innocent civilians.

The Americans are responsible for a massacre using unconventional weapons, the identical charge for which Saddam Hussein stands accused. An investigation by RAI News 24, the all-news Italian satellite television channel, has pulled the veil from one of the most carefully concealed mysteries from the front in the entire US military campaign in Iraq.

A US veteran of the Iraq war told RAI New correspondent Sigfrido Ranucci this: I received the order use caution because we had used white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military slag it is called 'Willy Pete'. Phosphorus burns the human body on contact--it even melts it right down to the bone.

RAI News 24's investigative story, "Fallujah, The Concealed Massacre," will be broadcast tomorrow on RAI-3 and will contain not only eye-witness accounts by US military personnel but those from Fallujah residents.

A rain of fire descended on the city. People who were exposed to those multicolored substance began to burn. We found people with bizarre wounds-their bodies burned but their clothes intact, relates Mohamad Tareq al-Deraji, a biologist and Fallujah resident.

I gathered accounts of the use of phosphorus and napalm from a few Fallujah refugees whom I met before being kidnapped, says Manifesto reporter Giuliana Sgrena, who was kidnapped in Fallujah last February, in a recorded interview. I wanted to get the story out, but my kidnappers would not permit it.

RAI News 24 will broadcast video and photographs taken in the Iraqi city during and after the November 2004 bombardment which prove that the US military, contrary to statements in a December 9 communiqué from the US Department of State, did not use phosphorus to illuminate enemy positions (which would have been legitimate) but instend dropped white phosphorus indiscriminately and in massive quantities on the city's neighborhoods.

In the investigative story, produced by Maurizio Torrealta, dramatic footage is shown revealing the effects of the bombardment on civilians, women and children, some of whom were surprised in their sleep.

The investigation will also broadcast documentary proof of the use in Iraq of a new napalm formula called MK77. The use of the incendiary substance on civilians is forbidden by a 1980 UN treaty.

The use of chemical weapons is forbidden by a treaty which the US signed in 1997

Fallujah, The Concealed Massacre will be shown on RAI News tomorrow November 8th at 07:35 (via HOT BIRDTM statellite, Sky Channel 506 and RAI-3), and rebroadcast by HOT BIRDTM satellite and Sky Channel 506 at 17:00 [5 pm] and over the next two days.

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mparent7777/4230954.html

In soldier slang they call it Willy Pete. The technical name is white phosphorus. In theory its purpose is to illumine enemy positions in the dark. In practice, it was used as a chemical weapon in the rebel stronghold of Fallujah. And it was used not only against enemy combatants and guerrillas, but again innocent civilians. The Americans are responsible for a massacre using unconventional weapons, the identical charge for which Saddam Hussein stands accused. An investigation by RAI News 24, the all-news Italian satellite television channel, has pulled the veil from one of the most carefully concealed mysteries from the front in the entire US military campaign in Iraq.

A US veteran of the Iraq war told RAI New correspondent Sigfrido Ranucci this: I received the order use caution because we had used white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military slag it is called 'Willy Pete'. Phosphorus burns the human body on contact--it even melts it right down to the bone.

Old 11-08-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Chemical Weapons in Fallujah

I've tried several times to comment on this and each time words have failed me.

After watching the video clips on Fallujah in particular and many on the war in Iraq in general I keep thinking of the old saying, "What goes around, comes around."

When our time comes, there will be no one who will believe that any one of us is deserving of mercy; collective guilt, collective punishment.

It won't matter that our government deceived "we the people" into the war. The government acts in our name, whether we agree with them or not.

In our name our rulers have practiced terror, used banned/outlawed chemical weapons on non-combatants, and have thumbed their nose at any pretense of humanity, killing anything and everything in sight.

In the microcosm of Iraq they have committed crimes that rank right up there with the greatest tyrants and despots in history.

They have exempted themselves from being charged for war crimes by the World Court but I have to believe, else I could not go on, that there will be a higher court that will try them and their punishment will be to experience and suffer, personally, all that they have done or caused to have done to the people of this earth.

May their souls and the souls of all their fellow travelers never know peace and their punishment last through eternity.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-08-2005, 01:00 PM

So it is said, so it shall be done. The Innocent are always Innocent in the eyes of GOD.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Our Governments claimed the moral high ground in entering this war, pointing at Chemical Weapons, torture, and the rape and killing of civilians.

Then we went straight in and showed them exactly the same, but with a differen set of faces.

Bypassing International law, with declaring people as "enemy combatants", and stipping their Geneva Convention rights; illegal extraditions to countries that allow torture; napalm (well it's not technically, they use jet A1 rather than petrol); white phosphorous (ohhhh, we were only trying to illuminate an area 150 yeards across, it's unfortunate that people got in the way); even the use of .50Cal snipers rifles is illegal, so we argue tha they aren't being used against people, they are being used against materiel (i.e. we are shooting canteens and uniforms, not people).

May as well call it the "loophole" war.