Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2005, 01:12 PM

Default thread on economic colapse in Argentina very informative

Its almost a booklet to much to post it all here but this is a thread in the Back Woods Home Magazine's forum. This guy tells what it was/is like in an economic colapse lots of real life things I hadnt even thought of highly recomend you reading it all! What its like what caused it and some info on preperation.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=Self-reliance;action=display;num=1130650086

Old 11-10-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Re: thread on economic colapse in Argentina very informative

I thought these three paragraphs were particularly telling.
-------
To those that think that food will never be a problem in USA:
Come visit my country, even though there are desert areas up north, most of the country is fertile “Pampa”.
Just after WWII Argentina practically fed Europe. Argentina was know in Europe as “ the world’s granary”. Cattle and wheat was enough to feed our own country and another continent.
So, what happened? Why are there so many that have little or no food and end up eating out of dumpsters?
I mean, the land is still there, isn’t it?
Well, the country is the same country that used to be called the “world’s granary” but some things changed. Several big, multinational corporations, such as Benetton, bought hundreds of thousands of acres of natural resources. I don’t know the exact number, but I do remember that the media started talking about the integrity of the sovereignty of the country being at risk because of these massive purchases of land, so you can imagine how many acres were bought. Mysteriously, the media suddenly dropped the subject.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:36 PM

The situation in argentina is must know for all the aware. president kirchner has taken on the world bankers by stoping payments on the interest which by the way has paid the loan about 3 times over.

the powers that be have found a staunch contender but sadly i think the bankers will win. anyday now we will here of a coup or homicide.

in fact even though argentina has a large jewish population they are kept at bay because argentina has one of the highest numbers of aware people anywhere in the world execept for eastern russia mostly because of the huge numbers of german, spanish and east european people.

thanks to the represion (though unfortunlty indiscriminet) it wiped out manyt of the iluminati operatives.

the funny thing is that the world condems argentina because it was fighting an enemy more ruthless than they.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:20 PM

Yes, Argentina is instructive.

They simply told the Bankers to stick the interest payments. Just like that. Sent a letter saying..."Dear cocksucker, wont be paying the interest on your monopoly money. Have a nice day". Litterally.

And they have leapt ahead and the sky still appears to be in the sky and not falling.

How long this example will be allowed to last is anyones guess.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:50 PM

Very interesting post. The guy's got his head screwed on 8-)