Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: French Guard Dies Trying to Put Out Cars

I wasn't going to comment here on CC for a while but this is too big a mistake to let pass.

Quote:
Overlord wrote:
"Communist Russia was also, by defenition, a fascist country. Communism is fascism by another name. In practicality, not theory, they are each others equals."
Massive mistake.

Communism is by definition mob rule, i.e. quantity rules over quality. That, Overlord, is DEMOCRACY. Communism is democracy - not fascism - by another name.
Communism is the overthrow of the power of the Third Estate, i.e. the Merchant caste, by the Fourth Estate, the uneducated masses.

Fascism is aristocracy in it's genuine form, i.e. rule by the best, rule by those meant to rule. The things they wanted to quench were all DESTRUCTIVE forces that had a corrupting, degenerating, cultural and spiritual effect for the nation, and talking now about Italy, that means a mainly White/Aryan nation.
Say what you will about "intolerance", but before you do, I recommend you reading up on some of the more informative threads on this site concerning the events surrounding WW1 and WW2 and the respective cultural and spiritual aftermaths.

That might sting in your eyes, but think about it first and don't let Leftist propaganda get in the way.

People call, for example, the Bush regime a fascist regime. How so? They are by no stretch of the English language "the best", neither are they meant to rule. They don't have true authority, all they have is force. They are nowhere NEAR being aristocrats of anything but QUANTITY; quantity of money, by which they amass quantity of power and force. But they are not in possession of any of the higher QUALITIES needed to be able to call oneself a true aristocrat.

The true meaning of Right and Left that you talk about is the difference between the World of Tradition and the World of Modernity, where Tradition is the equivalent of Order and Modernity is the equivalent of Disorder and Revolution, in direct opposition to said Order.

Your grasp of politics and history has been muddled by Marxist-Leninist propaganda.

Old 11-22-2005, 04:12 AM

Quote:
If there is an agent ass on this site it is your fat ass or is that just your mouth with a turd hanging out or could that be your brain.
Keep up the good work. Try to increase by one line at a time.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

OVERLORD.

I live in Western Australia. Do not try to tell me about my own country.

You have pulled out the usual "suspects".

Anyone who thinks "Communism" and the "Nationalist Fascism" of Germany is one and the same...well, that is simply too much work.

Quote:
Mugabe has done his best in a very short time and his people are fleeing and dying at an alarming rate. That is what happens when a fascist leader is allowed to roam freely.
Mugabe, a "Fascist"? :-o You do realise the man came to power on the back of a Communist insurgency...dont you? He is a simple thug and typical Commie hack. Also, he was baited for ten years over the land issue by the freakin Poms who then tried to have him knocked off several times. Hit a dog and it tends to bite back.

Quote:
You seem to love slogans, mr Truebeliever.
Huh? :-o I have no idea what you're on about.

Quote:
The reason I say "I'm afraid of you", is because I meet people like you every day, men and women who already have decided who their opponent is and calls everybody by the same name, refusing to see the distinct individuality in every meeting. I have nothing to give you then, and what I write is not for you.
WTF are you talking about? Did you read my post? I made it quite clear. It is NOT about race it is about VALUES. Share my values or fuck off. Dont try to make me "assimilate" YOUR culture and I promise NOT to make you assimilate mine. Come, come to Australia but realise it's history and for fucks sake realise YOU are in MY country. It's really freakin simple. Lord have mercy!!!!

Would I go to an African state and start to demand that MY cultural needs are met? I mean i would'nt even think of it. Yet I, am expected to bow down and TOLERATE all and sundry. I dont want to have to read a fucking encyclopaedia so I make sure I am respoecting the "cultures" of every Tom, Dick and Harry that makes it here in a leaky wooden boat. Is that clear! I mean I cant make it ANY clearer.

Do you realise there are hundreds of ethnic cultures here in Oz? I get on with everyone. Do you think i'm wearing Jackboots and a black cap while typing? Talk about "slogans" and "stereotyping". You of the stupid Left are so freakin blind to your own shadows you see what you refuse to ackowledge in yourselves EVERWHERE. ANYONE who wants to simply cling to their own cultures and traditions is labelled a fucking Nazi! It's SO bizzarre as to warrent an in depth $250,000 taxpayer funded study.

Quote:
Nothing! With anger and violence you just destroy and destroy and then there is... NOTHING!
So who exactly are YOU talking too? Mate, get therapy or perhaps get one of THUMPERS cute Fluffy Puppies. Stroke it regularly and you will find unconditional acceptance right their. You will not get it from me.

This site is FILLED TO THE BRIM with well docuemnted and well researched posts. READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have to get their BASIC definitions right. I am sick of teaching primary school.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:08 AM

Truebeliever, truedisrupter, trueknowitall while copying and pasting and pretending. Whiner! Fucker all we could here was you whining about your fat ass not having a job. The next time your coward ass wants to bitch slap someone, look in the mirror there will be the biggest CUNT BITCH in oz to bitch slap. By the way, when will you dip your dick in blood (one of your patients) and write a 10billion word reply to this. Hey, pig lips you have been ordered by your bitch to ignore us so get on the job before you are fired again.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Truebeliever, truedisrupter, trueknowitall while copying and pasting and pretending. Whiner! Fucker all we could here was you whining about your fat ass not having a job. The next time your coward ass wants to bitch slap someone, look in the mirror there will be the biggest CUNT BITCH in oz to bitch slap. By the way, when will you dip your dick in blood (one of your patients) and write a 10billion word reply to this. Hey, pig lips you have been ordered by your bitch to ignore us so get on the job before you are fired again.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

Thats 4 and one half lines fra_freakbrain. With time it will come together.

Are you on the downside of the chemical curve? Did you inject your Meth or just snort? Serious question. You like the "rush"? Love the "ritual" of drawing up the sweet liquid? Gets you all horny does'nt it. The local bow wows lookin better and better?8-)
Old 11-22-2005, 07:40 AM

When you get up in the morning do you stick your little dick up your little ass to get some shit on it and then suck it like a chocolate pop or do you wait till you self cum so you've got some whipped cream on it. Or do you have a dick?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:45 AM

Quote:
When you get up in the morning do you stick your little dick up your little ass to get some shit on it and then suck it like a chocolate pop or do you wait till you self cum so you've got some whipped cream on it. Or do you have a dick?
:-)

Beautiful.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:48 AM

A piece of dog shit like you can never take what they can dish out, maybe we should let the authorities know about a big mouth know nothing nurse who talks about med carts and medication. You shit licking mother fucking sexually unknown ugly cunt licking piss bucket.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:54 AM

Quote:
A piece of dog shit like you can never take what they can dish out, maybe we should let the authorities know about a big mouth know nothing nurse who talks about med carts and medication. You shit licking mother fucking sexually unknown ugly cunt licking piss bucket.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

ROFL!!!!! with optional extra tears.

Keep it up. There is a crowd around the monitor pissing themselves.

Please...continue the entertainment... :-P
Old 11-22-2005, 07:57 AM

Do you wait until you vomit and then read of this in the pattern that your puke makes on the dirt floor?
Old 11-22-2005, 08:01 AM

Hey all.

Hey TB I agree with you, Man if people are getting abusive it must mean your rustling some feathers and as such getting close to the truth.
Many have closed minds and will attempt to destroy and ridicule those pointing towards alternate ideas instead of debating them.

Multiculturalism IS a social engineering exercise that proposes that people migrating to a nation/culture does NOT integrate but instead keeps its own culture/values/language.
It is clear to anyone what the effect of this policy has been on particularily western nations/cultures.
It is also becoming clearer the motives of those who sought to impliment this policy and their desired outcomes.
Multiculturalism is clearly and by its very nature devisive and I belive its ultimate purpose is to dilute and weaken western/white or whatever you wish to call it cultures and every day that goes by it is becoming selfevident even to the closed minded masses that this is the case.

Someone compared the west bank to paris, how multicultural is the west bank?
Fascism is very different to Communism although I guess whoever said it was getting at the end result was the same, I disagree if this was the intention I belive Communism was/is far more catastrophic.
Someone also suggested the Jewish/zionests have little to do with media/movie making in the US, it is common knowledge the media/film industry there is almost totally controlled by these interests ever heard of Stephen Spielburg?

The arguement about Facism vs Communism and who is/was more destructive to be pointless at this stage, the force we are consiouse of now is an evolution of both and magnitudes more insidiouse.

Why kill the media when you own it?
Why fear the future when you create it?
The best prison is one where the inmates are unaware of the cell.

I do agree however that the Bush regime is not a facist or communist controlled front but is a creation of the newer evolution engineered deliberatly to be a blundering force careering blindly through the world to cause outrage and war so certain measures can be put in place by the new force a new order.
Bush is mearly a tool of a far far greater force and expendable.