Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 10:27 PM

Default Re: might as well write a book.. look at the length

I just had wisky again and thus I'm slightly uncontrollable...

Therefore hold your hat.. I'm starting to come undone as the disaster relief coordination expert I once thought I was.

As a way of emphasis, I must stress that I am entirely unsatisfied with the hollow response that Draken gave me. These kind of half-hearted escapes just gets my goat! It upsets me to some degree that your/his intellectual stringency is not higher. It upsets me in a similar manner that you/he allow/s your/himself to be lesser than what I'm sure you/he could be. But some people limit themselves. Perhaps you are afraid of success or brilliance. It is upsetting that A person avoids self-explanation just because they are afraid of their own inadequacy. Perhaps you have been criticized early on by teachers, parents or friends. Your ambition quenched by low self-esteem? Thus feeding bitterness into this kind of reasoning? What do I know? I'm just a cripple! But we all want to hear your response!

BUT! I get the distinct feeling that Mr Draken is very disappointed and that he is allowing this to feed into his general hatred for his surroundings. There is a bitterness... The way he compares me to an insecure and obtruse schoolgirl ("I'm intelligent, I've read things and then the "laugh-character") is entirely sad. It is not at all funny, it is very very saddening because it speaks to me about someone who tries to defend himself. Don't you see that I am a nobody? I'm nobody you have to demean in order to feel good about yourself and your reasoning. And why use a stupid girl as an example? Is that the worst you can think of? A stupid girl! I guess ...girls are stupid then.

If you really are provoked by me, then why not use heavy artillery? Or perhaps that is your heavy artillery. You really think girls are stupid? OK, I'm going to leave that. It's getting too personal. That is not my intent. But it also upsets me that you compound my preconceptions about this site. I wish that somebody here would surprise me. Instead I'm getting hundred-year old arguments and constant intellectual escapes. Every time I ask something, people get upset, insults me and says "I will not read your text anymore".

When you ask me a question that I already have answered, it means you simply don't understand the words that I have put together. That is frustration- deafening.

You stated that Fascism was about purity and aristocracy and about letting the righful people rule. Reading between the lines I felt you meant you and those you belong to should rule. That somehow you belong to an aristocracy that were supposed to rule. (Is that so?)

Continued -

I wrote very recently (and this is frustrating on a magnitude higher than before) in response an entire essay explaining that Fascism actually means (according to the founders of Fascism) totalitarian state-rule and that Italian and German Fascism very easily verifiable started with the destruction of any regulated business, allowing the capitalist bosses regulate everything, disallowing strikes and allowing any type of wages, thus introducing - in practice- " slave labor". I also explained that in every instance of FAscism, the leader of the fascist state has been supported by the poeble, the workers, and have destroyed (murdered) the aristocracy of the country, because that would be the first place where dissent would start. That is just impossible to refute, unless we are about to change the whole way we look at the english language. Lets speak french, I'm all for that. Or other Roman languages. Or German? Warum nicht?

In response, you wrote:

"Exactly what words have I redefined to suite my ideas, according to you?"

well... duh!

Also, Draken, I must say that you definitely have not studied an academic subject beyond high-school. Let's not kid ourselves. This is not a role-playing-site, is it? You are NOT an established historian. That is just too obvious. Don't get insulted now, I have many friends that never went beyond high-school. It has to do with how you explain and how you allow your reader to follow your thought as well as how you interpret another text- this one would insult you, for instance, whereas a scholar would simply respond word-for-word. Polemic intercourse is a standard and daily exchange for university-students.

And stop talking about mass-media. It's just childish. I know very well how mass-media works. I use mass-media for my own purposes in my business. It's predictable and it's market-driven. Especially in some countries. I never get any useful information from mass-media, for my work I call military officers on site that I know and trust and I also use sattelite link to journalists correspondents that are free-lance, not so many these days as there used to be but still quite a few, it's a way of life and many do it even though they don't earn enough. There is also members of medecin sans frontiére and the truck-drivers.. god bless them.. Oh. that's right, there isn't any god! ANyway..

I repeat:

tell me then; You mean by your love of fascism that all Jews should be thrown out of your country wherever that may be? All coloured? What else, you as Fascist would do this I gather:

Forbid gay
Forbid abortion
Forbid inter-racial love
Forbid demonstration
Forbid Strike
Forbid Unions
Forbid Uncensored Media
Forbid Art that is not state controlled
Forbid anonymity

DAmn my leg!!

HAve to go

Old 11-26-2005, 02:41 AM

Wow, somebody got upset.

Dear Overlord.

If you wish to understand what my views are feel free to read my previous posts here. The reason I don't want to answer you point by point is that I would have to write down again everything I've written on CC sofar, and I do hate to repeat myself.

I don't want you to indulge my vanity, that's not why I recommend you reading my posts, but you seem to be genuinely interested, not to mention very upset - to the point of having to have a whisky! - it was never my intention to upset you. Therefore it would help you understand where I'm coming from.

Here are a couple of links where you can start:

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=590&forum=3&post_id=5175&PH PSESSID=c133a7aa6a42e9ede88805a3159c02e0#forumpost 5175">INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=895&forum=18" >REGRESSION OF THE CASTES</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1652&forum=23 ">The Rule of Quantity Over Quality - The Myth of Democracy</a>

Plus my pet thread <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=545&forum=17&PHPSESSID=c133 a7aa6a42e9ede88805a3159c02e0">GULAG&Communism Still Operational</a>

In conclusion, I never wanted to hurt your feelings - I like sarcasm and irony, that's all. But I will not ever be politically correct to accommodate someone's Ego. Feel free to abuse mine.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:00 AM

Dear Draken,

stop your dreaming.

I'm not in the least upset. Not in the least. I know, I know, you want to taunt and jibe. If you don't know the fine taste of an 18 year LLagawyllyn, then it's your loss. And even if you write something really horrid I won't even flinch. Where would you get that idea? You really think the internet means that much? It's just words and as I said the internet is mostly crap. Chats like this are at best a form of entertainment. And I don't think anybody here on the forum is totally honest or truthful, in any case, about themselves or about their beliefs. It's so easy to be brave and confrontational on the internet but you'd never dare to speak out in public. Basically, I desperately need something to do and I can't stand any more Su-Doku or work-literature. So I do this instead. I have seven-eight forums going. This one is not one of the most interesting I have to say, but it's cute. Doesn't lead to anything, but cute.

Also, since I see the articles everybody are referring to actually contain shocking amounts of doubtful references and very well known points of arbitrary statements, as well as just being obviously provocational, that means to me, whom have learned to scrutinize any piece of informatio, not only because I don't want to be duped in my political and personal opinion, but because it affects my business directly. I need to know stuff in far more detail and dimensions than what is needed to pander advertising. I don't see a lot of that going on here, if you think all these texts are brilliant, then you are just the same as the people you accuse of being programmed by Marxists and Leninists and Liberal feminists and homosexualists...

I'll write a bit about your links just to explain what I mean, in my next comment, have to take a dump.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:20 AM

It's spelled Lagavulin. ;-)

Either you can't read or you're not drinking it.

Look, I'm not trying to convert anyone. All I'm interested in is if there are others who see reality the way I see it. I've come to the conclusion that there are.

The reasons for my perception of reality is not that I've read at some internet site who the Bolsheviks were and are. The reason for my perception is my own life and my own lived experiences. There's no amount of politically correct mumbo-jumbo that you can throw my way to cancel out my own lived experiences.

If that is your intention, please, don't waste your time.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:21 AM

BTW, these are your own words:

Quote:
It upsets me to some degree...

These kind of half-hearted escapes just gets my goat!

It upsets me in a similar manner...

It is upsetting that A person avoids...

But it also upsets me that you compound my preconceptions...

this is frustrating on a magnitude higher than before.
I think it a fair assumption you were indeed upset.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:26 PM

Hmmm.. trying to tease me? Are you a spell-checker now? That's very cheap ha ha. But you take the shots you can get, I suppose, if that's what you're after. And trying to point out that I'm a rather coquettish polemic, using emotional flourish to my comments. Ah, that's a bit grammar-school, isn't it? "Tee-hee" He said "Upset".. "tee hee he said it again"

Anyway, I'm not drinking from the original bottle and it says Llagawyllyn here on my crystal seal, written by a Scot. How the hell should I know? I saw him drain it from the storage, and that's enough for me.

You are not trying to convert anyone? You mean you just like to wallow in misery about the state of the world? Together with others?

And throw around grave grave accusations and inspire great deeds in others who are more proactive than you, and now ...you are retracting your own words? What is that?

If you are a fascist, then stand by your word!

If you are a devout Fascist, then don't hide behind the mutual aggreement of those of your ilk. That of silence. For, when Fascism actually does take power, and it has in various countries over the years, the reality strikes the populist support with an iron fist.

And that is what I have been saying and you have not been denying it.. (so deny it then!)

Forbid gay
Forbid abortion
Forbid inter-racial love
Forbid demonstration
Forbid Strike
Forbid Unions
Forbid Uncensored Media
Forbid Art that is not state controlled
Forbid anonymity

Or perhaps you are just a follower, not a leader. You want someone else to lead since you don't feel up to it?

Don't hide behind the, what you call it, "leftist" counterattack. I'm no "leftist", I've spent many years helping victims of Communist and Fascist regimes escape and communicate with the outside world.

Your appreciation of Fascism and your hatred of Jews (that's what I understand from your writing and your links that so reflect your personality in lieu of own confessed opinion - you do like to hide behind links) is rather odd for someone of your age. It must be inherited from somewhere.

Just have to reason something... So... you want the Aristocracy to be reinstalled in society? While at the same time having Fascistic rule (doesn't make any sense). But you let others think for you, that's not so good (that's the impression one gets when faced with constant links instead of a good reason). Anyway.. Must mean you your family belonged to Aristocracy before, East-bloc perhaps? Polish or Hungarian? Typical anti-semitic countries all through history. I read somwhere in your comments about hungaria. But the nick "Draken", that's Nordic for the boats the Vikings used, "Dragonboats". "Dragon". And then, that's also a re-association to ancient Aristocracy, vampire-talk, Vlad Tepes and such. But in Hungaria presumably, not Carpatia. But you are too young to have experienced Hungarian Aristocracy. So must be your parents, or grandparents. They fled from communist Hungaria... and they used to be Aristocrats but not any more, and fled to Scandinavia ..by boat?

And they have taught you about the Jewish.. yes, that's it. It makes sense. I understand now, Draken. That's fine. I'm sorry your family lost all their Aristocratic titles and possessions and servants and land but you have to get past that. That was your parents life, or even your grand-parents. Of course they put a shine to everything in their stories about the past.

Your mission in life is not to make them happy but yourself. You don't owe them anything.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:10 PM

Yes, that's it. You got me figured out. Well done. You blew my "cover".

This really isn't leading anywhere. If you can't comprehend the Jewish nature of the most destructive false political ideology ever on this planet - as far as we can tell - then I can't really begin talking. That is pure fact, you don't have to turn to obscure, "extremist" literature, it's all over the mainstream, they just don't like talking about it.

Honestly, I can't be bothered anymore. I really don't care what you think. Have a good sleep, my friend. All of us have our own path to travel. Good luck on yours, I'll take mine. It's obviously not the same path.

You might call my preoccupation with Truth and "obssession". You say there is no truth - how ridiculous. That right there is the perfect reason to end this pointless bickering.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:07 PM

Default End of the road - it seems

Ah! I knew it. And you are not ironic, I actually hit the spot. But it was not a guess, it's all there between the lines of your writing. You do spend and awful lot of time on this site. Unemployed? No. They are usually not into single-malt or Aristocracy. Aristocracy.. hemm.. and you speak of the importance of high artistic and cultural values. Some kind of graphic designer..? No, your symbol is too crude (no critique intended, you just didn't spend time on it), writer? No, you don't care too much about words... musician then? Classical music? That's very "aristocratic". And they don't necessarily have an academic education. That's my best guess. But Disillusioned. You have time enough to sit here and search for obscure links... so, violinist but not soloist in an orchestra? 2nd violin in back row? Never got your shot at the solo-parts? Something like that? Is it close? Someone else alwasy gets the first seat? Am I being mean? It's just so much fun, this.

And now you don't want to play any more. That's how it goes. You rather disappear than confess your creed. I have to say it's typical. Like many truck-drivers I've worked with; they sit around and shoot the breeze, drinkin beer and blaming everything on the Kurds or the Greek (depending on where you're working, in Poland or Hungary, it's the Jews. On the Balkans it's just about everybody, they really have a capacity for hate. Shit they do hate black people, trks, arabs...and their neighbours). And what do these truck-drivers say about their favourite object of hate; they are filthy, they steal, they corrupt our purity of our country, they rape and behave like monkeys, and the government doesn't do anything to curb.. wooooh what I would do if I had the power..

So when I ask them, "yes, what would you do if you had the power?"

then they can't say a bloody single thing. They haven't thought that far. However! They are very happy to sign over the power to somebody who confesses to exactly the same populistic outbursts of antipodical positioning as mentioned all over this site. But a person like that (fascist-leader) has actually thought it all out.

A fascist leader will remove your right of free expression, your right to anonymity, your freedom of movement, your freedom of religion, a fascist leader will control your freedom of protest and strike, he will remove the freedom of consenting sexuality and the fascist leader will remove the womens right to their own bodies, such a leader will arrange a system-scale of values depending on what group of people you belong to, depending on race and background, a fascist leader will remove all priviliges of the upper and middle classes and create a new upper class that is dependent on absolute loyalty to the one leader.

It is strange that you are not explaining further how you can see anything positive in this.

Anyway, cast is coming off soon, can start walking in a day or two, so you'll be rid of me.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:03 PM

Default Re: French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start

"Le Pen said people with immigrant backgrounds who commit crimes should be stripped of their French nationality and sent "back to their country of origin."

Good in theory but don't forget corrupt politicians with links to foreign governments granting visas and passports and hit man political activity...They get paid to come and kill someone then they get sent back to their own countries and get paid. You don't think it would happen ....? But you have to decide which is worse ... immigration and crime leading to incarceration and after doing the time probable nationality status being granted.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:12 PM

Default Re: French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start

Start with the Irish Vikings ......! you know the ones with blue eyes but no freckles ... send them back to their loved ones in Scandinavia.....!

Then start with the brown eyed bastard children of the viking traders you know the Saxons....(the whites with brown eyes) send them back to Saxony , Spain Italy etc etc....!

Then the Jews send them back to Israel.....!

The Indians back to india etc etc etc ....!

And maybe I'll get a good nights sleep and might have a chance to bump into a freckled blue eyed maiden with whom i can procreate and fullfill human destiny - well start to get homo sapiens on the right track at least. If all freckled people with blue eyed were surrounded by freckled people with blue eyes everywhere we look, then do you think they would be able to run away and cause problems all over the place. They would do what they were told.... and yep you guessed it it would be me doing the telling ME --- let me assure you of it ... !

Bloody vikings did it this time just the same as the saxons....all the bloody same.

Regards
Jules