Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2005, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Australia about to face Civil War?

People tend to act more primally when the fecal matter hits the fan. No doubt when the engineered financial crashes happen, you can expect 'multi-cultural' riots in every western country.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-11-2005, 09:05 PM

Andrew Carnagie? Sure - six of seven billionares may be able to fashion public opinion so the mindless masses will follow suit. But six of seven of the punks that did this?

I don't think so...

--------------------------------------------

'White supremacists' involved in Sydney race riots
Mon 12 Dec 2005

A police task force has been set up to identify people who took part in the riots.
Source: ABCSource: ABC

New South Wales Premier Morris Iemma says violence over the weekend in Sydney's south was the ugly face of racism, with the State Government confirming that so-called "white supremacists" were involved in the riots.

A police task force has been set up to identify people who took part in the riots with police today defending their actions in containing the 5,000-strong crowd, saying they did everything they could. [Gosh, you'd think it would take all the police at Cronulla to count 'em, wouldn't you?]

Mr Iemma says community leaders will meet with police and the Government to decide what further action to take, again condemning the behaviour in the strongest terms.

"There is no way that this sort of behaviour, this disgraceful and cowardly behaviour will be tolerated anywhere," he said.

Police Commissioner Ken Moroney denied that police should have dispersed the crowd earlier but admitted the consumption of alcohol played a large role, describing it the worst violence he has seen in 40 years in the force.

"Never in my working life did I ever imagine a mob, a drunken mob, turning on a woman," he said.

There are reports that text messages are being sent out already calling on similar action to take place next Sunday, with the Premier saying they will be met with unrelenting force.

---------------------------------

UNRELENTING FORCE: WhERe??????!!!! 5000? WhErE???

RENT-A-CROWD GOES NUTS FOR FREE!

NB: The police gave notice - in advance - that they would be in attendance at this beach, on this weekend, to prevent this kind of action. Why was the UNRELENTING FORCE not applied yesterday?

They picked a fight, called the pretext, and understaffed the event.

J'accuse! This is nothing short of a provocation. These guys were INVITED. This fire has been stoked since September 11th. This is manufactured terrorism; set it up, knock it down, CLAMP IT DEAD. Where is Bin Laden - lest we forget? George W Bush most certainly has.

FACT: The ex-president of Indonesia is on the record as admitting the INDONESIAN MILITARY were involved in the Bali bombings - and he accuses the Australian Federal Police of KNOWING so.

White Supremacists my big huge what-I-sit-on. None of them would know anything about the topic. This is the Adolf "who?" crowd. No ideology, no education, just a media-stoked hatred of everything they are not. Frankly, anyone who wants to walk into a police state deserves free entry.

Read this article CAREFULLY. This is not a revolution; this is a pack of mindless punks who can not tell the difference between an Aboriginal and a Lebanese man! I'd be very surprised if anything near 5000 turned up - it would cause a major traffic incident, or transport surge!

When the police say - we're gonna be there - and the are NOT - with the UNRELENTING FORCE intimated, what's happening?

Go on - fill in the dots. This was manufactured, provoked, and will shortly be consumated - by idiot consent. :-o
Old 12-11-2005, 09:10 PM

Don't believe everything you read. That's good advice for just about everything these days - and it's free.

Too many Australians are scared of sun cancer these days, and the rest don't care.

Hellova nice guy, eh? 8-)
Old 12-11-2005, 09:29 PM

Quote:
In order to have a civil war, people have to care about something. Australians, by and large, do not. In fact, they make a virtue out of NOT doing so. If anything has been socially engineered, it's the apathy which has been evanescent in a British colony which does not want to grow up.
:-o Well sir I doubt you are Australian because otherwise you would realise this is plain wrong.
I happened to be the at rally so i can verify by first hand facts no CNN Bullshit etc. (neocon hypocrisy by the US media conglomerate is unbelievable in relation to this), that many Australians especially many of those in 15-25 year age bracket do infact care about Australia interms of Nationalist politically inspired action and although it usually takes a nasty incident like this just to push them into action.So you are plain wrong and seem rather arrogant in your response. However dont let your arrogance distort reality or facts will you!.

Also althought people did indeed vote for a monarchy for Australia this has nothing to with wanting to part the UK it is motivated by a principled stand against globlists in this country whom would like their own US puppet style Administrator for this country which would not so much give us more independence under this model but would simply be like exchanging old chains for new ones tying us even closer to the US which already dominates our culture as we have a US+Australia Free trade Agreement, however long before this the rot had already set in we have been becoming ever more americanised or Globlist plus multicultural since the 1960s.

Quote:
This polarisation is happening in jails, newspapers, and in suburbs where immigrant communities pool in their own nationalities - which is NOTHING new in this country in the last 30 years. It's being stoked by newspapers which people with a brain are staying away from in their droves.
Utter crap the polarisation has been driven by facts which is the vile habits culture and attitudes of Arabs in Australia especially Muslims, they rape our women, gangbash our males(always outnumbered) and insult our culture and way of life.
Yesterday Est time they got a dose of their own tactics and experinced what is like to be on the receiving end for just one day in their miserable terror scum filled lives!.What else do you expect from a bunch of scum which think Gangster rappers pimps and drug dealers are their Gods not even Allah, which makes one wonder why these arabs keep falling back on Islam as their piss weak defence!.:-?
Old 12-12-2005, 12:42 AM

Ok,ok. I repent in sackcloth and ashes. This just in from the Australian e-zine "Crikey" - eye-witness report:

The crowd of people up the slope to the "Wall" had noticed what was happening and all of a sudden it was on. The mob chased this kid into Northies, straight through the traffic which was brought to a sudden standstill with the now thousands of people surrounding the entry to Northies. Imagine a group of thousands of people, and I really do mean thousands of people, all chasing one kid into a pub and then standing outside screaming the most hateful and violent trash talk, throwing bottles, jumping on cars containing children that were stuck in the crowd. The kid they were after was about 17 and would weigh in at a huge 60kg. I could not believe my eyes that a lynching like this could happen anywhere, let alone Cronulla beach.

End of quote:

But is the answer anti-terror legistlation? Ok, let's get this mob, silence the country?

I don't think so. As much as I utterly repudiate this kind of hateful bile, I STILL think it's been stooged. Let time tell; but I'm gonna stick my neck out.

This is NOT the beginning of any Civil War. It's the beginning of a surge in the New South Wales prison population - either way.

This is far more frightening to me:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Anti-terror for Cronulla ringleaders?

Stephen Feneley writes:

It seems those anti-terror laws were passed just in the nick of time. All those cosmopolitan elites who said we didn't need laws against the incitement of racial violence should be hanging their heads in shame over their skinny decaf lattes today in the wake of the outbreak of Skip-on-Leb violence on Sydney's beaches. How shameful that anyone could have questioned the Attorney General's determination to rush these laws through Parliament.

The awful violence at Cronulla and Maroubra was proof of the threat posed to our democracy by evil forces (in this case pissed white Cronulla home-boys) determined to stir up hatred against people for no other reason than their suspected ethnicity or religion. No doubt federal authorities armed with the new anti-terror laws and with the full backing of Mr Ruddock will move swiftly to track down and prosecute the malevolent ringleaders responsible for sending those text messages that drew the rioting yobs to the beach yesterday afternoons.

I am joking of course. It's unlikely Ruddock would want the laws used in this case, although it might have been different had those text messages originated from a mobile belonging to someone of middle-eastern appearance. Even though the anti-incitement provisions of the legislation are ideally suited for this event, it's a safe bet no one in the Government ever thought a situation would arise where the wrong-doers would fit the profile of Howard battlers.

Before Paul Sheahan of the Sydney Morning Herald accuses me of turning a blind eye to the behaviour of people he refers to as Lebanese gangstas, I am not excusing violence perpetrated by anyone. The people who beat up on the lifeguards at Cronulla on the previous weekend should be caught and prosecuted.

However there seems little doubt that the incitement of yesterday's violence was the the work of people who regard themselves as true blue Aussies. This kind of white-bread fundamentalism wasn't in the Ruddock/Howard script when they whipped up hysteria about the threat lurking within our midst in order to justify their stupid and contemptible laws.

End Quote:

Exactly - try using Osama Bin Laden to justify this one. This is whitebread mindlessness.

GWB must be really happy.

DB
Old 12-12-2005, 02:22 AM

As you sow so shall you reap. Good OL true blue aussies are getting a taste of what their forefathers did to the Aboriginies. Australia is a land built on racism and the superiority complex of the WASP. I am not fond of the Lebs but they are giving you a taste of the medecine you have dished out to other cultures-it isnt nice -is it? And trust all the neo nazi rednecks to come on this forum-lol. Go to stormfront-that is where you belong.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:59 AM

move along, ACLU trash :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-12-2005, 11:11 AM

These almost sounds like the Paris riots where the police tear gassed the mosque. I'm sensing government involvement:

=====================

CHILLING new text messages inciting more violence were being traced by a police taskforce last night as Australia reeled at the nation's worst race riots.

Police were investigating a series of disturbing SMS messages calling on young Arabs to start another round of attacks at Sydney's Cronulla Beach next Sunday.

"All Arabs unite as one, we will never back down to anyone the aussie's (sic) will feel the full force of the arabs as one 'brothers in arms'," the SMS said.

www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,17548165%5E662,00.html

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-12-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
No doubt when the engineered financial crashes happen, you can expect 'multi-cultural' riots in every western country.
It will happen everywhere, not just in the west. This shows us how disgusting humankind has become.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:43 PM

Quote:
End Quote:

Exactly - try using Osama Bin Laden to justify this one. This is whitebread mindlessness.

GWB must be really happy.
No GWB being similar to Howard would also condem such an action as Racist ofcause. While in the meantime as M Moore pointed out he will be partying and living it up with the King Fard or whatever from Saudi Arabia i mean he is not about to upset the rich oil interests which built his family dynasties fortune he has no real problem with arab muslims per se,all the US opposes is anyone that stands in the way of US hegemony that could equally be the Russians or chinese as equally as Muslim Arabs!.